Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Advertiser Announcements and Feedback

Advertiser Announcements and Feedback This is where vendors can make announcements about upcoming promotions, events, items, etc. Vendors may also create threads here for the purpose of market research or other customer feedback.

Old 09-24-2013, 05:53 PM   #1
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Robert, make sure you jump on them about fixing the light pattern in the glass! i cant stress this enough! id love to run a set when i get my silvia face on my hatch, but theyll be worthless if they use the JDM glass pattern that just creates glare!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #2
moowee240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
moowee240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkidori_s13 View Post
Robert, make sure you jump on them about fixing the light pattern in the glass! i cant stress this enough! id love to run a set when i get my silvia face on my hatch, but theyll be worthless if they use the JDM glass pattern that just creates glare!
I have silvia projectors ..never had the bricks so I don't know what the issues with them are.. but I would say if they make it crystal clear and smooth without the light dissipating markings that would solve the glare issue.. are they angled also like the projectors for rhd.
moowee240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #3
dorkidori_s13
ITS LISA'S FAULT!!!

Trader Rating: (41)
dorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfectiondorkidori_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by moowee240 View Post
I have silvia projectors ..never had the bricks so I don't know what the issues with them are.. but I would say if they make it crystal clear and smooth without the light dissipating markings that would solve the glare issue.. are they angled also like the projectors for rhd.
the light dissipating marks are meant to divert light in specific directions and create a concentrated pattern. in modern day cars, those patterns are built into the lamp unit using the base and light caps to create said functionality. with the "bricks", not having those lines pointing in the correct direction plus moving the light plates in the back of the light to try and accomodate for LHD roads creates all the glare. if the glass pattern were pointed in the CORRECT direction, the halogens would work as well as GOOD sealed beams do. i have ZERO issues with my sealed beams in my flippies, why? because i dont run ebay crap and actually buy silverstar based headlights. if the glass were corrected and mated with a GOOD H4 bulb, you should have awesome visibility!

Check out my IG for what I'm up to! DORKIDORI INSTAGRAM!!!
dorkidori_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote