Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2010, 05:47 PM   #1
Kouki_monstr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
Kouki_monstr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
*The New 951 Wednesday Night Food Meet*

In an attempt to revamp our old Wednesday night food meets, I am making a whole new thread so that i can organize the thread myself. This meet is for car ppl that would like to meet up mid week, have a good time, and talk about cars..oh yea and to EAT. We are an easy going, friendly group of ppl that dont care what your car looks like or has done, everyone is welcomed.

The meet is every other wed and usually in Moreno Valley off of Day Street. Check here (first post) for frequent updates. Even tho its in the same general area every week, there are a lot of selections in this area, and we like to switch the location every week. WE HAVE YET TO HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE LAW FOR OVER A YEAR NOW, DUE TO A CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT. Do not come to the meet revving, street racing, or drifting please and thanks.

How it works - Simple, we have a meet, then we have a week to deciede where the next one is (by taking your opinions) and then once that is set we get to look forward to it the other week.

Next Meet: Feb 23RD @ 7:30pm

Buffalo Wild Wings
MORENO VALLEY (#3511)
12450 Day Street
Moreno Valley, CA 92553

I think that sums it up. All in all we all look forward to meeting new car ppl and having a good time. See you guys there.

97 Kouki- Third times a charm Instagram@Koukimonstrr

Last edited by Kouki_monstr; 02-22-2011 at 02:47 PM..
Kouki_monstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links