Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2006, 04:01 PM   #1
Pepperoni
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Pepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nicePepperoni is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Pepperoni
T25 and T28 Polished Aluminum Intakes, round 2!! as low as $50 shipped!

PipingPro.com Group Buy - Pro Intakes

The last group buy was very successful and I chose to continue these for a new group buy!

I am custom making these pipes for your T25 or T28. The stock rubber piece has a spiral looking thing inside that is supposed to help keep the intake from collapsing under boost, and keep the spool noise down.
You no longer have to worry about that!
This 2.5" aluminum pipe allows you to clearly hear your turbo spool louder!! Plus, (if your BOV is near the intake) you no longer have to sacrifice performance for sound -- if you recirculate with a custom pipe, you no longer just hear a "swoosh" like you did with the stock piece, but it will sound closer to the way it was meant to be heard!! My greddy type s bov is still loud recirculated, unlike when it used to be run with the rubber piece.

Free up some HP, help your turbo breathe and hear that baby spool!!

Here are a couple of pics taken from the last group buy:

T25:

T28:

GTiR T28

Kits come with blue Option Racing couplers and clamps, hose for catch can (if applicable), two brackets for bracing, and your chosen polished aluminum intake pipe.

Pricing:
These prices all include shipping (which costs about $10-12)

T25
Kit 1 -- Intake pipe with catch can bung: $60 shipped
Kit 2 -- Intake pipe with catch can bung and BOV recirculation bung: $70 shipped
Kit 3 -- Intake with BOV recirculation bung: $65 shipped
Contact me if you want a bungless pipe.

T28
Kit 1 -- Intake pipe, no bungs: $50 shipped
Kit 2 -- Intake pipe with catch can bung: $55 shipped
Kit 3 -- Intake pipe with BOV recirculation bung: $60 shipped

Catch can bung sizes:
Please tell me which size you want me to use. I have three sizes, 10mm, 12.7mm (1/2 inch), and stock size 19.05mm (3/4 inch).

Z32 MAFS Owners:
I can supply a coupler reducer for your MAFS. The cheapest I've seen is on ebay and they're $9, but i will offer them for only $6.50. Just add that to the total.

Upgrade to T-Bolt clamps: Add $6 to the total for two stainless steel t-bolt clamps. $12 for four t-bolt clamps.

Air filters:
We are offering air filters as well. Just add $20 to the order. For info please go to http://www.pipingpro.com

Important:
Keep in mind that these are all custom made, and are done to the best of my ability. To get the best possible outcome, it would be very helpful if you provided pictures of your setup (ESPECIALLY if what is involved is very intricate). When ordering, make sure you let me know what MAFS you're using, possibly air filter, and where your BOV/catch tank is located, along with some pictures if possible.

I prefer PayPal but will accept Money Order.

-Aure
Sponsored Links