Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 07:53 AM   #31
Tenchuu
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Tenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfectionTenchuu is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
it's sad that some people wil never admit that they are trying to screw you. but for those people i guess you just have to take them to court and see how it all falls.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2006, 02:15 PM   #32
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sorry for the late reply, but I just discovered this thread.

I too was in on this group buy. After several months of patient waiting I decided to finally call it quits. I contacted my credit card company. They sent me a form that I filled out stating what exactly the situation was. I got my money refunded after a couple of weeks, if I remember correctly.

This was back around October/November of last year.

If anyone else that hasn't received their money back yet paid with a credit card I'd recommend calling their respective CC company.
Old 04-07-2006, 04:51 PM   #33
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to s13Dr1ft
Good Luck everyone.

Last edited by s13Dr1ft; 04-12-2006 at 03:10 PM..
Old 04-07-2006, 05:42 PM   #34
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

obsolete is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for coming out with this stuff jordan. not to be a dick, but what is talking to you gonna do? just want our money back. could you provide phone numbver, address, any way of reaching this motherf)*(&r? it's too late for me to go through my cc company or paypal.
Old 04-07-2006, 11:40 PM   #35
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WILDACEX187
anybody wanna go out to indi and beat on that fool? im so pissed i got ripped off
Old 04-08-2006, 08:33 PM   #36
NakayamaKiyoshi
Leaky Injector

NakayamaKiyoshi is an unknown quantity at this point
You are in New York and I'm In Cali. Hes about between us. Meet you there?

I talked to an attorney and we can take him to court for the amount he owes us plus any expenses caused by this ordeal (plane ticket, lawyer, etc...)
We just have to win, but as a class action and with all this information we're good
Old 04-08-2006, 08:40 PM   #37
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

this is awesome
Old 04-14-2006, 09:09 AM   #38
Siege_a

Siege_a is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Siege_a Send a message via Yahoo to Siege_a
Well I'm only about 35mins from indy, so if i could at least find out where he lives, maybe i could talk to him face to face. I wonder if my receipt is still good anyway since technically "Edgar" wrote me the check. if any1 has any info on getting money back please pm me. also, I paid with a cashier's check, so no recovering it that way.
Old 04-15-2006, 11:44 AM   #39
vanquish2

vanquish2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to vanquish2
I know edgar works at Modern Speed Labs now....I live in indy and would be more then happy to help anyone out....

I was reading the old post about the motorsets for 1300....

I like it when jordan says that alot of people out here in indy still think drag racing is "king shit".....apparently he still does....he's there everytime I go!

also, if some of you guys remember, right when this "motorset" group buy started a long time ago I was the one that started warning everyone like on the very first page.....ALOT of people flamed me hardcore saying that I should give them a chance. Even Eric got on the topic and said that I had no idea what I was talking about......guess I did huh?

Recommendation.....if someone that lives local to a "shop" you are thinking of buying from, you might want to take them a little more seriously.

By the way, he never did have a shop, and he couldn't drift either.

92 S13 SR20det
338whp

1.55 60'
11.87@114
Old 04-15-2006, 05:16 PM   #40
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

anyone that can help recover our moeny i will be very grateful. maybe some ;parts or something. i have some stuff.
Old 04-15-2006, 06:22 PM   #41
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
Ive done my best to helping everyone out here. Where did Jordans post go?
If you want to recover your money I would suggest to fileing some sort of legal claim as I know that Eric Dillon has several Law Suites pending for fake JDM cars he sold. I did work for Eric and yes I did sell motor sets as that is what I was getting paid to do. Vanquish2 aka Kevin is right about alot he did warn as I worked for Eric and not had known everything I know about him today. He is done screwing people over.
Recently I heard he sold 6 "imported" cars to someone in FL and he bailed on them after recieveing and taking money into his possession.
I know he has done alot of mods to his car because it was sitting at my friends dads shop in Nobeville,Indiana and he told Eric to move his car after he has found out alot of SHADY stuff Eric has done.

Again Vanquish2 is correct that Darkstar Developments was never a shop or even a legit business like Eric made it seem and he is still around and maybe even still reads the boards. He doesnt even post on Ziptied anymore since he knows everyone in that community knows he is a lying sack of shit. Before I was around thier was a company by the name of Works Yamagushi which Eric worked at owned I dont know but after me doing some research was nothing but shady.

Like the ones that have posted in this thread and how I advise the author to call Eric out because thats what seemed to make Eric reply to shit as you can see earlier in the thread. I hope the law brings its force down hard on all the thousands and thousands of dollars that Eric has stolen from people.

Vanquish2 is right about another thing yea Indy is full of drag this and that but that has nothing to do with this situation. And you cant always make everyone happy when you are locally since people come to the shop and its they like you or they dislike you. We will leave that at that.

If thier is anything I can help anyone with please let me know.

I know that Eric is moving in with one of his friends downtown Indianapolis after some sort of "shadyness" happend with Jordan but ill let him to talk about that if he wants.

Thanks
EDGAR
Old 04-15-2006, 06:57 PM   #42
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

WILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond reputeWILDACEX187 has a reputation beyond repute
nah fukk that. tell us and give us sum an addy and phone number. pm us or wateva. he aint gonna tell us shyt
Old 04-15-2006, 07:17 PM   #43
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

word...how do you work for someone and not know about the shop he "owns", edgar. that means you are just as shady. where was your place of work when you were employed by eric? worked from home? icic...it's hard to believe you don't know anything about him. you haven't told us anything, but your empty words that contributed nothing to what's going on. you always come on here trying to save face as the good guy. that you did nothing wrong. please...
Old 04-15-2006, 07:37 PM   #44
Edgar
Post Whore!

Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
We worked out of his grandparents and I can give you thier address or ask Jordan for it he might have it in something.
How im I just as shady? Did you make any payments to me? Did I take your money?
Im trying to help you guys out here and have been by even replying.
I dont have to be doing this but I do feel like I have to help since I did some of the sales. Now you can take my advise and file some sort of legal act againts the guy or you can sit here on the internet and keep bitching or you can just loose your money.
I guess im not a good guy huh? If any of you guys really want help and need anything from me please PM me and ill do my best to help you guys that really would want my help.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:22 AM   #45
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

give us the name and address
Old 04-16-2006, 11:39 AM   #46
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

i emailed eric last nite showing him the thread and he replied. the guys waiting for a refund just email him. lets see wtf happens.

Sent : Sunday, April 16, 2006 8:47 AM
To : [email protected]
Subject : READ !!sr refunds HELP!!

Go to previous message | Go to next message | Delete | Inbox

hey antony, this is eric from DS long time no talk, i need a favor.
I wanted to try to get ahold of you and the other 3 1/2 i still owe, but your
email is the only one i could find that i have written down.
if im going to get you guys paid back i need you to do me a favor,
i cant get into my hotmail account to get the other guys addresses.
i just recently had to move and i have somewhat limited internet,but i need you
to reply here.
but if you could get me the email of "obsolete" "nakayami kyoshi" and "saige
a?"or somthing like that i cant exactly remember the name.
but anyway if you could do me a favor and get there emails for me. they are all
from zilvia. i cant get on that site either, it wont allow me to login. it just
keeps saying im logged in but it doesnt make it passed that screen.
any way if you could please do this i would appreciate it. i would like to get
you guys paid off. im currently trying to get my car ready for sale, it should
be ready soon, and im still trying to get the remaining 3600 from the original
seller.
again antony i sinceerly appologise for all the trouble that came out of this, i
think i was also played for a fool.
ive heard alot of stuff about the motors from the group buy lately, and i think
i have it figured out.
i dont think they were ever in a hurrucane, i think they were sold out from
under me and thy planned to just screw me over, but after throwing there name
around on zilvia thet finally coughed up about 1 3rd of the refunds. they still
owe about 3600 - 4k in total but i cant get ahold of them., im just tracking
them through mutual friends,unfortunatly you cant always trust friends.
anyway i want to get you guys paid back asap, im not the type to fuck people and
if you can get ahold of these other guys for me i would greatly appreciate it,
also if you could do it in PM so it doesnt cause a huge uproar.
i dont get on zilvia and even if i did i dont want to have to try to get on
there to defend myself against a bunch of speculation and lies from people that
dont know me or the situation.
thanks
Eric

--
Old 04-16-2006, 03:00 PM   #47
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
I think the situation is rather clear. I dunno why he says it isn't.

I pity those of you who trusted them and went in on that group buy. C'mon though... common sense says when every other motor is selling for $1800-2200, you are NOT going to actually get yours that you spent $1000-1300 on. And... what's wrong with the other $500-1,000? The high cost of swapping in an SR should make the extra 500-1,000 cump change. I mean, it always ends up being ~$4k in the end.

Just goes to show if its too good to be true, it probably is. Especially from people who have a history of flakiness and shadiness.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-16-2006, 04:41 PM   #48
SymtuM

SymtuM is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SymtuM Send a message via MSN to SymtuM
I've lost contact with Eric these past couple months after he said he was getting money back from the shipper. I'm all for a class action lawsuit, I havent received a dime from him.

Shoot me a PM or IM, we all need to get together on this.
Old 04-16-2006, 10:58 PM   #49
RedDragonVR4

RedDragonVR4 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll help you guys, we are very close to having him tracked down
Old 04-17-2006, 01:39 AM   #50
ballr858
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
ballr858 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
wow, i can't believe this is still going on. i received a refund in full months and months ago, but that was when everyone was still being patient waiting for word on the motors. i bailed out right away because things weren't looking too good and i didn't want to wait around. plus a reputable shop not far from me already had a front clip waiting for me. damn, i can only imagine how pissed you guys are. do what u gotta do to get your money back asap
Old 04-17-2006, 09:43 AM   #51
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

this was his email for today

Sent : Monday, April 17, 2006 8:05 AM
To : "antony v" <[email protected]>
Subject : RE: READ !!sr refunds HELP!!

im going to try to do it asap, i have to get my car running correctly first, and
do a few other things but im working on it now, as soon as that is done its
going on ebay, then ill get you guys paid off.
but i dont want to be out of contact with you guys. so if you could get the
message along to those other guys i would appreciate it.
thanks Antony.
Eric
> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "antony v" <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: RE: READ !!sr refunds HELP!!
> Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2006 17:39:55 +0000
>
>
> when are we getting our money?!?!? u keep giving us all this bs but
> i still see no money.
>
Old 04-19-2006, 03:21 PM   #52
Edgar
Post Whore!

This is what is going on on a local forum

http://www.indycarz.com/viewtopic.php?p=542015
Old 04-19-2006, 03:45 PM   #53
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

s13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nices13Dr1ft is just really nice
Kevin- Your right, i did say that, its true. I never said i didnt like Drag Racing...Im always at IRP, i just like drifting more.
Youve been right about alot ha ha. i appologize for everything from our past.
Old 04-22-2006, 07:38 PM   #54
Siege_a

Siege_a is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Siege_a Send a message via Yahoo to Siege_a
I am also here to help with getting money back, as I'm still waiting to. I also live just a half hour to 45mins from indy. I have an "alleged" address for eric, but have not sent anything his way yet. PM me if you still need a refund and i'll dig it up. I got this addy about a week ago. Anyway, to be honest, I don't care if it's a class action lawsuit, a small claims sourt, or just him giving me my money back, all i care is that i get it. Anyway, just letting everyone know that i'm still here, and willing to help.

Siege

Oh, and edgar, yes, YOU did take money from me.
Old 04-22-2006, 10:05 PM   #55
gorgasm
Zilvia Addict

gorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nicegorgasm is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to gorgasm
wow i remember about a year ago i was about to buy a fmic from these guys. im so glad i didnt. and i didnt because they were literally impossible to get a hold of... i remember emailing edgar about it 3 or 4 times and not getting any response until weeks/months later. shady people suck. i hope you find this guy and give him whats coming to him.
Old 04-28-2006, 05:07 AM   #56
WILDACEX187
Post Whore!

got another email from eric this morning

Sent : Friday, April 28, 2006 2:41 AM
To : "antony v" <[email protected]>
Subject : Re:

hey antony,
car is starting to come together, its going on ebay the around the 10th.
its getting the body stuff done now, and i still have to put the new turbo and
injectors in it.
the turbo hasnt arrived yet.
its estimated to be done by the 10th.

> ----- Original Message -----
> From: "antony v" <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject:
> Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:50:09 +0000
>
>
> wats up with the money eric?
Old 04-28-2006, 07:54 AM   #57
obsolete
Zilvia Addict

load of crap. he's lying. he doesn't know anything about cars.

"estimated" 10th? what month? how bout we get the car, sell it and pay back eachohter? we'll save him the trouble? how does that sound eric? oh that's right, there is no car.

edgar, what's up w/ his grandparent's address?
Old 04-28-2006, 11:21 AM   #58
Edgar
Post Whore!

The email was shared by all of us and Eric changed the password several times for obvious reasons.
Siege_aI took a payment from you which I was collecting for Eric.

I will not repeat myself on the situation. If you need me to do anything to help I will gladly do so. Please PM me.

Thanks
Edgar
Old 04-29-2006, 11:35 PM   #59
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

Its not that he changed it alot, its he couldnt pay for it since the company bank account was $11K negative from a "Hacker" and the service provider couldnt be paid from the bank account. Thats why we didnt have the emails or website.

Again, Me and Edgar NEVER touched a dime of your guy's money, we had no way to cash it, it all went into erics accounts wich thank god we were left off of. Edgar is an awsome person who moved on a long time ago when i should have followed suit.
Eric kept saying how is waiting on somthing to clear from someone to pay you guys back...Havent heard that before.

I dont know how many of you he gave my number too, but im getting alot of calls from people thinking its his number, im more then glad to help as much as possible but i cant be much help anymore as i dont speak to him at all.

His email is [email protected] thats the best i can do right now

Its too bad that he doesnt get on here and try to let you guys know whats up, since he can get on our local forum and fight with me or even check his email....Hmm

Too much bullshit, I hope for you guys that he does get his shit together and come threw with his promise of finally getting you guys paid back, im suprised you remaining few have waited this long to take action at all.

As said before if people want address's pm me, ill be more then happy to help.
If i dont get back to you fast i appologize, im trying to get my life back on track.

Jordan
Old 04-29-2006, 11:39 PM   #60
s13Dr1ft
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsolete
load of crap. he's lying. he doesn't know anything about cars.

"estimated" 10th? what month? how bout we get the car, sell it and pay back eachohter? we'll save him the trouble? how does that sound eric? oh that's right, there is no car.

edgar, what's up w/ his grandparent's address?
He does have a Silvia that he bought from someone in California, its supposedly running now, it was never legalized even though he told you all that. I dont see him selling it now that it is running, but then again he might so he has somthing he can drive on the road, I dont know.
Closed Thread