Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2010, 09:17 AM   #1
Jdm_of_miami
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
Jdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I need info on vendor packages

I've sold an average on 5 items amonth so Zilvia think I need to become a vndor on this forum...

So need to know what packages and prices I need to become a vendor.

What does it include?

And I can'tseem to find the link since they banned me

Some please help
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2010, 09:44 AM   #2
racerx2k1

Trader Rating: (0)
racerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfectionracerx2k1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
http://zilvia.net/advertise.html
Old 05-29-2010, 10:49 AM   #3
Jdm_of_miami
BANNED

Jdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of lightJdm_of_miami is a glorious beacon of light
I need to get in contact with PHLIP.. I think there is a misuderstanding.

Last edited by Jdm_of_miami; 05-30-2010 at 08:59 AM..
Old 05-30-2010, 09:00 AM   #4
Jdm_of_miami
BANNED

BUMP.. Need to get in contact with someone from Zilvia to fix this issue.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:55 AM   #5
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Phlip had nothing to do with this one.
Everything we discussed is as we discussed.

And I write too!
Old 05-31-2010, 11:48 AM   #6
Jdm_of_miami
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Phlip had nothing to do with this one.
Everything we discussed is as we discussed.

Sir I'm not taking a blame on you.. I just need to explain myself..

I need to find a way to contact you if I can provide you my personal number to sort out this issue please

Moe
Old 05-31-2010, 12:56 PM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Make a post in the section below, and the conversation will be private from anyone but yourself and Mods/Admins.

http://zilvia.net/f/pinked-browned-users/

And I write too!
Old 06-02-2010, 12:55 PM   #8
0wn3r
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of0wn3r has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I'm nowhere near pretending to control what the mods do with this board, but for what it's worth, I'm going to recommend you clear up some of the outstanding issues with the customers who have already paid you and are awaiting orders before considering vendor status. THEN, change your member name from JDM of Miami since you no longer work for them apparently.

I'm sorry for whatever happened man, but you need to delegate your responsibilities to Walter (or whoever it is you work with or work for) if you're not going to be around.

I'd prefer to the mods clean this post up for you if need be, but this is the ONLY thread you've ever posted in besides the Wanted to Buy.
Old 06-07-2010, 06:37 AM   #9
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Looks like he never really cared about vendor packages, as he never returned after I responded.

Oh well, he is now banned

And I write too!
Closed Thread