Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-31-2004, 02:20 PM   #1
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Pics of Zigen Hyperblacks??

Since the gallery is down...can some people post pics of their Hyperblack FNO1RCs (on cars or not). Might be buying them from someone. Sometimes they look silver and sometimes gunmetal-ish, like they change color or something. I was kinda set on matte black but since they're not available in 4-lug I figure this is the closest thing.
The ROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2004, 02:40 PM   #2
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
search for the thread 95Blue240sx posted recently..it should be at least 10 pages or less back..he posted pics of my wheels on his car

they were hyperblack
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 02:41 PM   #3
driftz240sx
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
driftz240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftz240sx
I think they are supposed to change colors. Like in the light be silver and in the dark be gunmetal. You could always just powdercoat them matte black if you want it black.
driftz240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 06:00 PM   #4
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Thanks, found that thread. They look just like the silver zigens in the daytime.
I guess I could always powdercoat them if I don't like em.
Any pics at night anyone??
Old 05-31-2004, 07:16 PM   #5
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
u want more pics!?

YOU FUCKEN GOT MORE PICS!!!

http://www.jdmrice.com/temp/jdmrice2/rice.html

anwaysy..i have no idea where tha tcame from. but there are more pics of hyperblack. those pics are the reason y i bought mine in hyperblack..but i think ima powercoat them black now
Old 05-31-2004, 08:03 PM   #6
kcolyer27
BANNED

kcolyer27 is an unknown quantity at this point
omg those rims are beautiful.
kcolyer27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 08:05 PM   #7
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
im about to get some of those and the best part is ill be original with them cause im in michigan and nobody has a 240.
Old 05-31-2004, 08:25 PM   #8
wanganwonder
Zilvia Addict

wanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to behold
jeez 18's in back . . . so baller
wanganwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2004, 08:58 PM   #9
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
u want more pics!?

YOU FUCKEN GOT MORE PICS!!!

http://www.jdmrice.com/temp/jdmrice2/rice.html

anwaysy..i have no idea where tha tcame from. but there are more pics of hyperblack. those pics are the reason y i bought mine in hyperblack..but i think ima powercoat them black now
NICE! thanks, yeah those are lookin pretty good. I can live with those.
Old 05-31-2004, 09:59 PM   #10
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanganwonder
jeez 18's in back . . . so baller
wats so baller bout the following things...

1. 18s in back
2. FN01R-Cs
3. FN01R-Cs

so wats so balla bout those? i have the same setup except my rear is +22 not +12

point being...THEY ARE FN01R-CS!! there is nothing baller bout them! hahahahha