Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-31-2005, 11:27 PM   #1
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
No 02 Sensor I Dont Know How My Car Was Running

Well i got a tubular mani and some other goodies and was installing them today when i started i relized my o2 sensor was un-plugged.. the harness for it was on the other side of my engine bay, and i geuss i have been driving my car for about a 6 months like this.. i thought without an 02 my car would run like shiat.. and that would explain why i cant run ANY uped boost. hell i ran a 13.7 with no 02, 8lbs-o-boost, and dryrotted junk yard tires LOL. i cant wait untill i get my tubular mani and other goodies on with new gaskets and new 02 thats actually plugged in. well my SR never stops amazing me.
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2005, 07:11 AM   #2
orion::S14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
orion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud oforion::S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You probably had bad cruising mileage, but the O2 is ignored at high load, WOT, etc...any time other than cruising.

So that would not have affected WOT power output, or your 1/4 mile time...FYI.

- Brian
Old 04-01-2005, 07:26 AM   #3
mjjstang
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
mjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to beholdmjjstang is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mjjstang
I think that mine is bad too, it was a hack job I think some wires are bad oh well hehe it works, I do get gas mileage worse than my mustang tho,