Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-18-2005, 12:21 AM   #1
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
Almost Done!!!

My car is finally almost done.. I miss drifting.. =*(
i miss crazy counter and high entry speed.
(not like i could do any of that anyways)
hahahaha!!!
but i will be thankful of the new hp...
freaking 155 is crap compared to anything else...

I hope the car gets done asap so i can play w/ all you fawkers =)

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
AutoRnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-18-2005, 12:24 AM   #2
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Niice car. Looks done to me. Get out and drive the bitch.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:43 AM   #3
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
Chargespeed fenders...hot
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 12:43 AM   #4
wanganwonder
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to beholdwanganwonder is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nice pull!
wanganwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 12:55 AM   #5
kingsol
Zilvia FREAK!

kingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enoughkingsol will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to kingsol
hot! ... but the rear side marker looks out of place

There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better for worse as his portion; that though the wide universe is full of good, no kernel of nourishing corn can come to him but through his toil bestowed on that plot of ground which is given to him to till.
-Emerson
kingsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 01:18 AM   #6
final act
Zilvia Member

final act is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to final act
your car looks fun!
very nice, i hope you get out soon to drive it!
Id love to see it more slammed.
Old 01-18-2005, 11:59 AM   #7
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
Car looks good, but use a tripod so we can enjoy the pics more!!

Please leave me feedback
95Blue240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 12:42 PM   #8
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
is my picture taking skills that sucky?

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 01-18-2005, 01:59 PM   #9
element240
Zilvia Addict

element240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to element240
very hot! ......
element240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 02:10 PM   #10
DRO916
Zilvia Addict

DRO916 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to DRO916 Send a message via Yahoo to DRO916
yup, that cars fuckin nice. looks like its even parked inside an office/shop! (as opposed to parkin lots for our 'normal' 240's...)

good shiet! cant wait to see action shots!
Old 01-18-2005, 02:17 PM   #11
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
dammit.
You have my FAVORITE spoiler!
Is that an actual GP Sports one, or has someone made a cheaper alternative yet? I've been trying to buy one of those forever Can't find them for less than $400.... that's just ridiculous for $25 in fiberglass (probably much less, come to think of it).

Lookin good! Tho it looks like there's some major gaps in on the front/rear bumpers :/

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 02:46 PM   #12
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
put the cf hood back on. that half-painted one looks like ass
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 02:50 PM   #13
95zilvia
Nissanaholic!

95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light95zilvia is a glorious beacon of light
damn i like how the brakes fit just PERFECT in that rim, any smaller, it wouldn't be able to spin :P
95zilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 04:47 PM   #14
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
Cars coming along nicley, now we need some action pics once that things hits the track/street Is it a street car too or strictly track?
Old 01-18-2005, 04:55 PM   #15
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

strickly track car.

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 01-18-2005, 04:57 PM   #16
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
noticed the use of hood pins on the hatch, did you guys also gut the skeleton on there?
Old 01-18-2005, 05:06 PM   #17
YoungRookie
Zilvia FREAK!

YoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enoughYoungRookie will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to YoungRookie
I would like to see some interior pics if ya dont mind. I wouldnt want to crash that things, its too purrdy
Old 01-18-2005, 06:23 PM   #18
vegita319
Zilvia Junkie

vegita319 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to vegita319
nice car!!! I was thinking of doign the smae thing, wide fenders in front and pulled in the back so that i can fit 245s on 17X9 all around for rotation ease. Whats the specs on those wheels and tires?
vegita319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 06:51 PM   #19
Two4zerO
Leaky Injector

Two4zerO is an unknown quantity at this point
looks sick man..
i like it
looks real good everything flows wit the roof and trunck spoilers...ive never noticed a kit wit the filler panels on the bottom of the doors before..wat company makes that kit..
Two4zerO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 06:57 PM   #20
vegita319
Zilvia Junkie

vegita319 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to vegita319
Quote:
Originally Posted by Two4zerO
looks sick man..
i like it
looks real good everything flows wit the roof and trunck spoilers...ive never noticed a kit wit the filler panels on the bottom of the doors before..wat company makes that kit..
looks like gp sports...
vegita319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 07:05 PM   #21
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Looks damn nice! Is that all lexan in the back?
The ROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 07:36 PM   #22
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

Trader Rating: (19)
fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
SHiet havent it been a year since u blew ur KA??? *sorry just love reminding you that simple fact since u kept reminding me my engine issues* =p Well lookin good tho, nice to know that this will be a full track car. No chance of you deciding to touge and flying off the side of Mt Hamilton. =p Hey YOU ARE RUSTY!!!
fliprayzin240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 09:10 PM   #23
nistech
Zilvia Addict

nistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enoughnistech will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to nistech
is that plastic glass? ur rear window
nistech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 09:31 PM   #24
ruthlesstyper
Zilvia Junkie

ruthlesstyper is an unknown quantity at this point
sick ride duuuude.
ruthlesstyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2005, 10:45 PM   #25
Advan
Zilvia Member

Advan is a well-known jackass
Send a message via AIM to Advan
I'm liking that alot. I find that to be conservative and not extreme. That's what I like. What kinda kit is that? I was thinking the Blister kit from BN-Sports, but nevermind, since I can't even access the site.
Advan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 12:35 AM   #26
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

ok..
let me see if i can answer all these questons...

1 ok yeah the car is parked at autornd. cause it still needs work done to it hehehe... sadly its never done..

2 Yes that is a real gp sports 3 piece spoiler as well as a real gp sports roof spoiler

3 the rear gap i've seen pretty much on every kit.. no matter what maker.. it just doesnt seem to line up very well.. It also doesnt help that the thing is ziptied on in the rear.. Or it could be my chassis is f'ed up eh! you never know now a days anyhow and as for the front it isnt even bolted on or ziptied. just put on quickly for pictures then taking back off to install the arc fmic and other bits..

4 the rear skeleton on the hatch is gutted but the hatch is still a heavy pig.. go figure..

5 ok... as for interior pics.. maybe later hahaha.. i am still not done.. havent installed all the defi guages as well as the radio panel for all the toggle switches... Right now the only thing inside is a black dash/sparco evo L (for the big boys) / nardi steering wheel and bnm shifter w/ nismo leather shift knob. no center cluster etc...

6 The wheel setup is work meister s1 2 piece 18x9 + 15 18x10 +17 tire size for right now is 235/40/18 front and 265/40/18. the tires are definitely bigger than stock which sucks.. also... w/ the 20 mm front fender at this current state it rubs if i turn the wheel so i will be forced to raise it back up or i can stretch some 225's on there as well as modify this fender if necessary.

7 you are correct it is a gp sports kit. the fenders front are chargespeed.

8 i am currently looking for a hood though...

9 also the rear 3 windows are full lexan.

10 car is estimated at a little under 2500 lbs w/ cage.

Check Out Our Facebook!
Old 01-19-2005, 12:39 AM   #27
EH9
Leaky Injector

EH9 is an unknown quantity at this point
Comment removed.

Last edited by EH9; 07-08-2015 at 04:20 PM..
EH9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 10:49 AM   #28
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wheel and tire specs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 10:54 AM   #29
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRpilot
wheel and tire specs?
"6 The wheel setup is work meister s1 2 piece 18x9 + 15 18x10 +17 tire size for right now is 235/40/18 front and 265/40/18. the tires are definitely bigger than stock which sucks.. also... w/ the 20 mm front fender at this current state it rubs if i turn the wheel so i will be forced to raise it back up or i can stretch some 225's on there as well as modify this fender if necessary."

Josh: lookin good man! Can't wait to see a "finished" product
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 10:58 AM   #30
FRpilot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
FRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond reputeFRpilot has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi
"6 The wheel setup is work meister s1 2 piece 18x9 + 15 18x10 +17 tire size for right now is 235/40/18 front and 265/40/18. the tires are definitely bigger than stock which sucks.. also... w/ the 20 mm front fender at this current state it rubs if i turn the wheel so i will be forced to raise it back up or i can stretch some 225's on there as well as modify this fender if necessary."

Josh: lookin good man! Can't wait to see a "finished" product
opps missed that. josh, i thought u were goin to put on chargespeed 50mm wide rear fenders? ill have to swing by and look at your car..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
remember, people on this forum are STUPID. use your common sense.
FRpilot is offline   Reply With Quote