Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 08-12-2001, 02:09 PM   #1
dave2u
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
dave2u is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It`s refered to as a 240sx over here isn`t it?
Anyway i`ve thrown a website up with pics of it and other Tastey cars and music video.It`ll take a few minutes to load up but it`s pretty good.There`s also free tickets to "an all the skin you can eat night at my local morgue" for the thousandth visitor.Feel free to request any pics or music in the video and i`ll see if i can get it up(DOH!)
dave2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2001, 02:22 PM   #2
96SEChick
Nissanaholic!

96SEChick is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG that is a beautiful car!  Excellent choice!
96SEChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2001, 03:42 PM   #3
Zexel
Zilvia Member

Zexel is an unknown quantity at this point
nice ride man!  that is slick.
Zexel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2001, 03:43 PM   #4
Zexel
Zilvia Member

Zexel is an unknown quantity at this point
oh yeah, I like the backgrounds where you took the pics. like it a lot!
Zexel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2001, 06:11 PM   #5
dave2u
Zilvia Junkie

Nice site 96sechick. I`ve only been at your site for 5mins and i`ve got all the latest sports results, 6 mp3`s, 5 dates and a new job. You`ve changed my life. How can i ever thank you. By the way did YOU knock all those cones over? You nutter?
Zexel the pics are of Lake Ullswater in the Lake District National Park,Northern England.
Whats the time-1.10am-better get to bed before i fall asleep at the....sscchhnnoorrr.......sscchhnnoorrr....

(Edited by dave2u at 6:14 pm on Aug. 12, 2001)

(Edited by dave2u at 4:14 am on Aug. 13, 2001)
Old 08-14-2001, 01:36 AM   #6
lunatik
Leaky Injector

lunatik is an unknown quantity at this point
####, Dave I'm so jealous!  I wish I had your engine in my car!!!  Anyways Nice Car man.  I think I'm gonna move to the UK, and buy a skyline.   LOL  JK!
lunatik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2001, 04:16 PM   #7
dave2u
Zilvia Junkie

cheers mate ! And i`m gonna move to florida and get an ace suntan.
I`m in the process of putting up a huge collection of UK 200SX`s-300ZX`s and Skylines with some funky background music so keep visiting and cheers everyone.
I dont know much about what you all chat about here so i wont be posting too often but i`ll keep popping in everyday for a read...
Old 08-14-2001, 05:41 PM   #8
lunatik
Leaky Injector

oh what I wouldn't do to see a skyline in person!  or an s15.  Are there many around where you live dave?    
Old 08-15-2001, 04:39 AM   #9
dave2u
Zilvia Junkie

No i cant say i`ve seen one yet. SX and ZX are pleasingly rare. You might see a couple a week. But no doubt that`ll change as there are JAP IMPORTERS popping up all over the place now. I test drived a 300ZX at one before i got my SX. Everybody takes a sneeky look at my SX cos its different .They think i dont see `em but i do (hehe!)
Old 08-15-2001, 02:29 PM   #10
lunatik
Leaky Injector

Well at least we have one thing in common then.  We haven't see any skylines.  why did u pass up the Z?  Before I got the 240, I was looing at a 93 z.  But the Insurance on a TT for a college kid, who is not married is way too high.  But the 240 was reasonble.  I really hate the fact that the #### japs have such great cars that we never get to experience in the US witout spending a fortune to upgrade the one they do bring over.  Dam goverment regulations!  I bet people like to sneak a peek at your vehicle it really is nice!  There isnot many S14's here in tallahassee.  I've seen aout 6 or 7 different ones.  But then again this is a collge town.  There is Sh*t load of S13s though.
Old 08-15-2001, 02:42 PM   #11
lunatik
Leaky Injector

Stupid question:  Dave, but does anybody ever try to race you up there?  Cuz I seem to be a target for all the stupid rice boys.  Shit they even pulled up to race me in my GF's dads eddie bauer explorer, and my blazer.  maybe it's just all these stupid freshmen.  That drop body kits and K&n's and think they have a racer, and get spnked by a truck!  LOL.  I was just wondering what the racing scene was like in the UK!!!
Old 08-15-2001, 03:17 PM   #12
ca18guy
Premium Member

ca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfectionca18guy is close to perfection
I live in the UK to and hate the race scene so far..I live in a rural area and there are not alot of multiple lane roads so there goes alot of chances and they have mostly roundabouts so there is no stoplight drags the only positive is on there lights they turn yellow before they turn green so if you ever did line up it would give you a heads up.
ca18guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2001, 03:54 PM   #13
dave2u
Zilvia Junkie

I didnt get the ZX cos it was a finance thing. I think the ZX is a breathtakingly goodlooking car. It`s mean and muscular and agressive and those twin turbo`s are supposed to be awesome but it`s old and my finance company wouldn`t lend me so much money on a car that was 10 yrs old .Also it probably would have been an import and that  and the 10yrs thing = prob will need work doing right through my ownership=where do i get the parts, they`ll cost a bomb, who`ll work on a ZX import = Buckets and Buckets of hassle i dont need.
My SX is 1997, 14,000 miles, UK car, Full service history,drop dead gorgeous, 2.0litre turbo and my finance company said yes.
Keep an eye on my site too
http://www.mcmahon32.freeserve.co.uk
because i find out on monday if the 18inch alloys i`ve ordered will fit my motor. Masitaly BHP they`re called but the company has to check with Masitaly that they fit my particular car. If all goes well you`ll see `em on my 200SX on the site in a week.HAPPY DAYS.I`m being hit by buses and chopping all my fingers off in the kitchen as i daydream about what it`ll look like drooling all over my t-shirt like Homer simpson."A-A-A-ALLOYS-U-U-UH"
I dont see a lot of racing around here.I`m in the Liverpool area so i can only speak for this area but like ca18guy said it`s probably our roads aren`t  built right for racing.I would imagine you lot have a lot more room over there. Y`know us brits. There`s about 50 million of us all crammed onto an island the size of a nissan logo. People lose there balance and fall off into the sea all the time as the rest of us all scream and scramble  as many inches as we can to get away from the cliff edge. No room for racing over here m8.  And even if there was there`s coppers hiding behind every roadsign with speedguns these days. The governments going mad. We`ve just heard there are going to be thousands more speed cameras getting put up too-robbing b**tards!
Old 08-20-2001, 12:54 AM   #14
lunatik
Leaky Injector

Sux about the Z, but you have a good car in the 200sx.  The speed cams sound horrible.  Man eventually they'll get cameras in your toilet, lol. JK!