Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-23-2008, 03:12 PM   #1
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
i always liked "Dark Ming Blue Pri Metallic"
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2008, 03:27 PM   #2
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
How about the Mary Kay Cady pink

Does any one have a color like silver moss but darker?
Old 01-23-2008, 06:09 PM   #3
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
heh, some lady just got her mary kay "edition" saturn vue the other week that i had to clean. wasnt pink though.

GT3 RS green is also a boss color that needs to be seen in person

silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 10:16 AM   #4
spools420a
Zilvia Junkie

spools420a is a well-known jackass
aviator grey (from audi TT quatro) my plans for s13 coupe color scheme,Some consider it the same as battleship grey not sure the difference.

spools420a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 06:12 PM   #5
silviaguy240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
silviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfectionsilviaguy240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
ack dblpost.....
silviaguy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:27 PM   #6
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
aviator pearl (audi tt)
What ever Jesse james painted his viper, rootbeer or W/E.
People should also note that some colors look great only on certain cars.

Secret Society
GoodOl'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 07:52 PM   #7
LowNismo17
Zilvia Member

LowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of lightLowNismo17 is a glorious beacon of light
I don't have any pics of cars but i do have some pics of some parts i have painted.
This is PPG's poison ivy khamelion over a black base

Here is PPG's ruber slippers over a red base

And here is my old Sonoma painted HOK lime time pearl

Here is inca gold pearl from a PT cruiser

LowNismo17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 12:04 AM   #8
thedecapitator
BANNED

thedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choicesthedecapitator has made poor choices
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowNismo17 View Post
I don't have any pics of cars but i do have some pics of some parts i have painted.
This is PPG's poison ivy khamelion over a black base

Here is PPG's ruber slippers over a red base

And here is my old Sonoma painted HOK lime time pearl

Here is inca gold pearl from a PT cruiser

can u get the green ivy khamelion color on an s13 photoshoped or somehow?

that green is sexxy as fuck
thedecapitator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 09:13 PM   #9
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
need some more blue's in this thread... good ones

lambo candy blue on a m3

Old 01-23-2008, 11:07 PM   #10
let5l1de
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (30)
let5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfectionlet5l1de is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Send a message via AIM to let5l1de Send a message via Yahoo to let5l1de
A17 LeMans Sunset (350z)

let5l1de is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:31 PM   #11
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Voodoo BLUE!
Toyota FJ Cruisers
YoungGun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:32 PM   #12
haz-e

haz-e will become famous soon enoughhaz-e will become famous soon enoughhaz-e will become famous soon enough
Seafoam Two tone (solid seafoam on hatches) Not sure of the actual paint code. Had the blue/gray pearl two tone before this one.

haz-e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:54 PM   #13
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Mini Cooper Blue

I got bored of it though...
going with black with silver flakes..
Old 01-24-2008, 07:43 AM   #14
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by haz-e View Post
Seafoam Two tone (solid seafoam on hatches) Not sure of the actual paint code. Had the blue/gray pearl two tone before this one.

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...0/IMG_2685.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...0/IMG_2696.jpg
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...0/IMG_2684.jpg
I have yet to see even a picture of a seafoam green hatch. I think it was only available in '89, and must be incredibly rare.
Old 01-24-2008, 02:25 AM   #15
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
ups brown... vw mocha brown looks nice also.

crystal blue

splash green mica

titanium grey

miata has all my fav blue colors
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:59 AM   #16
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I can't believe no one has posted this:

Laguna Seca Blue M3 Code: 448

Old 01-24-2008, 08:23 AM   #17
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
one of my favs

bmw techno violet

and estoril blue

and monaco blue

of course

diamond black pearl from fj cruiser...realllly pearly up close

Old 01-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #18
s14xman
Zilvia FREAK!

s14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of lights14xman is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s14xman
here's one i painted silvier with a shit load of blue met flake, jet black nose, and drab green up front with flat clear coat for the anti-glare:

Old 01-24-2008, 02:20 PM   #19
YoungGun
Post Whore!

YoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfectionYoungGun is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
one of my favs

diamond black pearl from fj cruiser...realllly pearly up close

God I love Fj's. My next car right there.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:11 PM   #20
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
fj's are lame. more gimmicky retro bullshit. interior looks like it was designed by Power Wheels.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:37 PM   #21
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
fj's are lame. more gimmicky retro bullshit. interior looks like it was designed by Power Wheels.
Too bad they're the most capable stock truck offroad sold new other than the Rubicon.

BMW Carbon Black

Lexus Matador Red Mica

This color looks FUCKING AWESOME in person.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 12:43 PM   #22
89singlecamnoob
Zilvia Member

89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of89singlecamnoob has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to 89singlecamnoob Send a message via Yahoo to 89singlecamnoob
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibo View Post
Too bad they're the most capable stock truck offroad sold new other than the Rubicon.
too bad they're an SUV and not a truck at all.
Old 01-26-2008, 12:44 PM   #23
chibo
Zilvia FREAK!

chibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfectionchibo is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to chibo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89singlecamnoob View Post
Remind me to be more specific next time when talking about vehicles this forum doesn't cater to.

1989 S13 | 1996 S14 | 2001 E46 | 2009 ZX6R
chibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #24
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 89singlecamnoob View Post
I'm more miffed by the fact that the windshield is like looking through a mailbox slot.

Nice colours though, the gloss blue is an especially good one imo, but not many cars can actually pull it off.
Old 01-28-2008, 12:28 AM   #25
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by chibo View Post
BMW Carbon Black

This color looks FUCKING AWESOME in person.
Carbon black is tough to show off in pictures. Here's a few decent ones:

Starts out black like this-

Goes to blue like this-

ilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #26
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I believe it's Chip Foose (could be someone else I'm thinking of) has a Root Beer Colored Dodge Viper. Looks sick. I can't find any pics of it though.
Old 01-24-2008, 03:24 PM   #27
ApisonS-14

ApisonS-14 is making a name for him/her selfApisonS-14 is making a name for him/her self
Steel City Grey
ApisonS-14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 04:03 PM   #28
upSLIDEdown
Nissanaholic!

Location: VA.. And for those that keep PMing me asking what kit I have, it's Origin Stream.
Trader Rating: (3)
upSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfectionupSLIDEdown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Speaking of FJs, I saw a burgundy one yesterday in the sun that was GORGEOUS.

P.S. Does the black one above have Volk 57Max's on it???
Old 01-24-2008, 04:14 PM   #29
YoungGun
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown View Post
Speaking of FJs, I saw a burgundy one yesterday in the sun that was GORGEOUS.

P.S. Does the black one above have Volk 57Max's on it???
no I believe those are the factory option BBS's.
Old 01-24-2008, 08:11 PM   #30
GoodOl'S13
Zilvia Addict

GoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfectionGoodOl'S13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to GoodOl'S13
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I believe it's Chip Foose (could be someone else I'm thinking of) has a Root Beer Colored Dodge Viper. Looks sick. I can't find any pics of it though.
Jesse james had that Viper, I'll upload pics later on.

Secret Society
GoodOl'S13 is offline   Reply With Quote