Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum

Reviews Forum Post your fair and objective reviews of private sellers and commercial businesses here.

Old 08-15-2009, 05:00 PM   #1
turbo_dreams
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (9)
turbo_dreams is making a name for him/her selfturbo_dreams is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
LENT 90hatchie MONEY FOR GAS TO GET HOME AND NOW HE'S DUCKING TO PAY BACK

So it's been about a month n change since 240sxmeet in CT where MTX450,S14DRFTERX,TMSILVIA,LIFEWATER,DRIVER123 and some other ifx people were, where we met matt aka "90hatchie". So the meet's over and we decided on go-karting, which needed 10 people for a special price we arranged w/ the karting place, "90hatchie" comes along as the 10th person, we get there and decided to eat since there's an hour wait, so we all eat our amazing blue cheese buffalo burgers, go to pay and get back to karting, "90hatchie" does not have money to kart, so S14DRFTERX (alex), decides to spot him.
Karting's over, great time, "90hatchie" just so happens to have no gas left and of course no money to get back home, alex to the rescue shoots him gas money with the condition that he either ships me a certain part i needed and i'll pay alex the $50 that "90hatchie" owed him, or he himself paypals alex the $50.
So the next day i give him a call to shoot him my address to ship to, he tells me he's busy call him later that day, so i do, no answer...this goes on for the next few days where i call him and get no answer. So i let a few days pass, then call him private and get an answer, he tells me "i'm parking my car, let me call you back". Despite i called private, maybe he saved my number from the numerous previous calls, but sure enough i get no call back. On the same note, alex has been calling him as well but sure enough the lacking principle bum doesn't answer.
I don't know what you're situation is, whatever it is, why the hell would you come go karting if you have no money let alone no gas to get back home, i got the feeling you were broke after you're 2-3 cards were declined at lunch and you had to pay for it with a giftcard you had, but if someone's gonna have the curtosy (<-spell check?) to lend you 50 bux so you can get home as well as go kart with the rest of us because "i don't want ifx to have a bad rep and leave someone stranded-alex", what sort of concience (<-spell check?) do you have to dick him?
Glad these few mins of typing was productive of my 8hrs at work, at my job, something you should consider getting 90hatchie, and if you already have one, that's just another reason people can wonder why you are who you are.
p.s i know my spelling's horrible.

p.s.s, here's a local forum he's apart of under "mahh h", i made a thread on him on that site too, 7 pages long so far.
mahh h - Import FanatiX Car Club
And here's a thread he posted in recently about going to see a movie w/ his gf, i'm glad he's enjoying himself, must be nice to have a sugar mama.
http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/2...ml#post2969649
(post 59)

www.tm-spl.com
Kouki's & some apple juice.
Sponsored Links