Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum

Reviews Forum Post your fair and objective reviews of private sellers and commercial businesses here.

Old 08-02-2010, 11:59 PM   #1
chiboy002
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
chiboy002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
double kill awesomeness = Swapped HQ and Clearcorners

Edgar is the shit, hands down. He gave me an amazing deal and really wanted to know what my application was and what i was looking for. 50+ spark plugs, got them for cheap as shit. <3 Love you Edgar, and your gunther icon. I definitely look forward between keeping you, Touge Factory, and THMotorsports in my speed dials. I need a steering wheel soon lol.

Mike, ixfxi, he is also the shit. Some hate, some love in the end he gives me a good deal. The 240sx community needs to grow a pair and start paying for quality parts. I called him to place an order, it was a very awkward conversation on my part lol, yea sorry again mike. He was a cool dude, helped me out, gave me some good ass deal and threw in special goods <3. I'll be looking forward to buying kouki tails, 180sx square lights, side markers, blah blah, blah. what ever you have, one day i will buy. Gotta look fresh, Mikes the dude you wanna hit up.

great guys, buy from them.
Sponsored Links