Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 11-24-2014, 02:19 AM   #1
Revmatch.net

Trader Rating: (0)
Revmatch.net is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Dapper Lighting Projector HID Group Buy run #2

After receiving many messages from enthusiasts that missed out on the first group buy, we are happy to announce another Dapper Lighting 6x7 Projector HID group buy.

Founded by automotive enthusiasts like you, Dapper Lighting aims to take out the headache of upgrading your headlights and bring your lighting to modern safety and output levels.

Every Dapper Lighting kit is plug and play and requires no drilling for installation. No more difficult retrofits or ill fitting low quality conversion kits.

Dapper Lighting also stands behind their product with an industry leading 5 year warranty on all Dapper Lighting projector housings.

Group buy pricing (depending on bulb selection and housing color):
1-10 products sold: Base Sale Price $211.99 - $299.99
11 – 25 products sold: New Price $201.99 – $284.99
26 – 49 products sold: New Price $195.99 – $275.99
50+ products sold: New Price $190.99 – $269.69

Like our last run, once we reach 11 confirmed orders, we will be giving away one set of headlights to one lucky purchaser! These are in stock and ready to move. Dont miss out on this great opportunity! This group buy will end 12/8/14.

FAQ
Q: Who is Revmatch.net?
A: Revmatch.net is dedicated to bringing the highest quality parts to the automotive community. Specializing in group buys has allowed us to bring you the best pricing and perks for your next automotive project.

Q: Why buy with Revmatch.net?
A: We take the headache out of group buying. No confusing terms. No inconsistent communication. And best of all NO DEPOSIT necessary for our group buys. Just pay the listed price on the group buy page and at the end of the group buy your purchase price is adjusted to the discount tier reached. Simple.

Q: Is there a minimum required buy-in that needs to be reached?
A: This group buy will not require a minimum number of buy-ins to be reached to purchase. If no discount tier is reached then the base sale price ,which is already a huge discount off retail, is the price you pay.

Q: How will I know how much I saved?
A: At each discount tier reached, we will send out an email to all buyers notifying them of their new purchase price. A order counter is also listed on each group buy page.

Q: How soon will I receive my product?
A: As soon as the group buy ends, orders are placed into processing immediately. Once all orders are confirmed (this may take up to 24-48 hrs), products are shipped based on your selected shipping method.

To purchase visit Dapper Lighting 6x7 Headlight Group Buy - Revmatch
Stay tuned for more great products from Revmatch.net
Revmatch.net is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-25-2018, 07:27 PM   #2
Big Zee
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
Big Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choicesBig Zee has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Big Zee
man I wish I seen this before I ordered my set haha. great units and tech support was awesome! strongly recommend the HID's with these. perfect cutoff for low beams and hella bright on the highs.
Two-Tone owner#011509-Lightly Modded
Big Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2018, 03:39 PM   #3
smoked240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
smoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymoresmoked240 is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via MSN to smoked240
Hmm.. guess should have checked og posted date haha. That place sells crazy expensive rb26 heads so that's cool.