Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 10-18-2016, 09:49 AM   #1
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Question Sasebo, Fukuoka, Nagasaki area?

Hello, can any one please recommend auto shops, circuits in these areas'?

I will be in Sasebo mainly, but will be traveling to Fukuoka as well.

Also, is there a night life?

any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 11-04-2016, 06:29 PM   #2
b.series
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
b.series is making a name for him/her selfb.series is making a name for him/her selfb.series is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Prime Garage is very good. they built my friends car and tuned my car. they dont speak english but if you go with a Japanese friend it will be very worthwhile. I'm guessing your're in the military. Stop by the Auto Hobby shop and talk to James. What are you trying to get done? What kind of car do you have?

I'm now in yokosuka by the way.
b.series is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2018, 09:36 AM   #3
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
What up! it's been a while PHEEEW. Well here I am living in Japan today. I must say it's lovely. Sasebo is an amazing town. I ended up with an auto 4 door er34 with future plans. Wish I had an rx7 though lol.
Old 03-22-2018, 10:30 PM   #4
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADOgy View Post
What up! it's been a while PHEEEW. Well here I am living in Japan today. I must say it's lovely. Sasebo is an amazing town. I ended up with an auto 4 door er34 with future plans. Wish I had an rx7 though lol.
Welcome to Sasebo and congrats on the pickup. I agree with how great Sasebo is, although I do miss Kanto sometimes, the pace of things down here is more relaxing. If you need help with parts or anything just let me know!
silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 03:32 AM   #5
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviamang View Post
Welcome to Sasebo and congrats on the pickup. I agree with how great Sasebo is, although I do miss Kanto sometimes, the pace of things down here is more relaxing. If you need help with parts or anything just let me know!
Silivamang, thanks! I appreciate it.

Parts list coming as soon as I find something stable income wise.

Once that is done, i'll be in the market for MT, rb25det, and a shop to do it.

Any recommendations?
Old 03-27-2018, 07:41 PM   #6
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRADOgy View Post
Silivamang, thanks! I appreciate it.

Parts list coming as soon as I find something stable income wise.

Once that is done, i'll be in the market for MT, rb25det, and a shop to do it.

Any recommendations?
Theres a couple of guys local to Sasebo that can do it. Off the top of my head, Yamaguchi Auto or Rodney Smith and Powerbox near Huisten bosch, both probably have the rbs and the missions. If you want some bigger names, Fukuoka has Prime Garage and and Garage Active which are pretty well known.

Sasebo has a Kamiyoshi on 35 for OEM parts, anything aftermarket of course will have to be through the internet. The Nissan Parts distribution center is also at Daito, thats where I buy most of my stuff from.
silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote