Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-22-2017, 01:45 PM   #61
D-Clem
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
D-Clem is making a name for him/her selfD-Clem is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanzbrady View Post
They're made by PST (Precision Shaft Technologies) in Florida. I have one in my dad's Nova and that's a BBC with a turbo 400 that leaves on spray with the transbrake. That car has a 3.5" aluminum with 1350 yokes and I don't foresee it dying anytime soon.

Not bashing DSS at all I actually have their aluminum driveshaft in my SR powered 240. I'd personally just go with the aluminum option on the Mazworx site if you purchase it just to keep things simple, plus those shafts have a 3-5 day ship time which is pretty good imo.

As per the shift opt out of it if you don't want to cut the chassis, it functions great, it's just not in everyone's ideal location is all.

Nice, yea I’m in Jax so I’ve heard of them. That’s good to know, I decided to get everything minus the shifter and driveshaft I believe. I think after talking with shaftmasters this morning I’m going to have them build one once I get it in. I would love to just spend the money on theirs and be done but man $150 is upgraded wrist pins from you guys since I’ll be ordering my pistons/rods from Real Street shortly. I’ve got a lot to get done here before I go to put the trans in but it’s going to be sick!
D-Clem is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-22-2017, 01:47 PM   #62
hanzbrady
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
hanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura abouthanzbrady has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Clem View Post
Nice, yea I’m in Jax so I’ve heard of them. That’s good to know, I decided to get everything minus the shifter and driveshaft I believe. I think after talking with shaftmasters this morning I’m going to have them build one once I get it in. I would love to just spend the money on theirs and be done but man $150 is upgraded wrist pins from you guys since I’ll be ordering my pistons/rods from Real Street shortly. I’ve got a lot to get done here before I go to put the trans in but it’s going to be sick!
Haha, well not to junk up the thread PM me whenever you're ready man.
Old 07-23-2019, 03:50 PM   #63
Sr20-Vert
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Sr20-Vert is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How do I intill this Reverse lockout anyone mazworx anyone know I think u put in six gear and set the plate to shifter not sure
Sr20-Vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 07:15 AM   #64
Jorgs_7
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
Jorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really niceJorgs_7 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr20-Vert View Post
How do I intill this Reverse lockout anyone mazworx anyone know I think u put in six gear and set the plate to shifter not sure
Just call Mazworx and chat with them..
Jorgs_7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 08:12 AM   #65
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sr20-Vert View Post
.......like the FSM states

P.S is your constant MO to NOT do you due diligence in researching ANY bit of information prior to just opening your wallet or do you rely solely on Zilvia to spoon feed every inkling of information we ourselves have diligently gathered over time?? You consistently post questions which are a 2 sec google search away from getting answered. Yet, you wait days (and in most cases weeks) for an answer you could have figured for yourself in mins.

Maybe I should just go post in the old grumpy thread........although I am atleast a 1 - 3 decades away from being classified as hold
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote