Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2021, 12:55 PM   #1
masons13
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
masons13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
BEWARE eddiescottman is a fake account

I posted in the wtb section for a S13 shifter bezel and he told me he had one for $45 shipped. He refused to send pics and told me his paypal account will only accept friends and family. I told him I can cover fees but he still wanted me to pay friends and family or cash app. His number is 615-908-5671

Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2021, 06:42 AM   #2
Bluejayde
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Bluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond reputeBluejayde has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
When they need god's grace to get it shipped to you, you're gonna have a bad time.
Old 02-12-2021, 08:03 AM   #3
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It's 2021. There is ZERO reason why your paypal should only accept friends and family.
Old 02-14-2021, 07:09 PM   #4
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
I posted an announcement in the marketplace about this kind of fuckery.

And I write too!
Old 02-15-2021, 10:26 AM   #5
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
No pics, no money.
Closed Thread