Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 06-20-2018, 10:32 PM   #301
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
actually im with you on that. the helpfulness factor is special about forums.

most drift teams use their pages to sell parts, announce events, and post their pics.
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2018, 10:36 PM   #302
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (31)
afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
The moderators on here have all long forgotten about this place in some sense. I try to help out when I can, but at times everyone is just an expert or too lazy to look so thats where all the famous "Zilvian bashing" comes in.
Old 06-21-2018, 01:43 PM   #303
Jo_Galezo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Jo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant futureJo_Galezo has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealSy90 View Post
I keep wondering when the newer s-chassis fans will realize Facebook is about the worst place to use as a repository for information...

Yes i agree with you, people see this and its ancient to them or they dont know how to navigate & they give up. But I never had an fb and i just made one finally & i bought so many parts for so cheap! That’s one thing i use it for, the marketplace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jo_Galezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:09 PM   #304
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
The moderators on here have all long forgotten about this place in some sense.
I'm going to completely disagree with you on this. They are around, in fact on the home page you can regularly see more than one of the moderators active.
Phlip is currently in the hospital or something. Jonathan is on here nearly every single day along with Lennon. Less seen would be RJF, ThatGuy, Lisa, and S14DB who have still been recently active this year. That just leaves West and DriftNDragg who haven't been on in a year or so. Aside from Mephistophiles who I believe has signed off on us for some reason unfortunately.

So we have 7 out of 9 admins who are regularly on here in some way shape or form. Not too bad for a forum that's been around for almost two decades.

EDIT: Actually I forgot Boostaholic, I think that's the only admin you could say "forgot" about the forum lol.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:12 PM   #305
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

afishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfectionafishysilvia is close to perfection
Quote:
I'm going to completely disagree with you on this. They are around, in fact on the home page you can regularly see more than one of the moderators active.
Phlip is currently in the hospital or something. Jonathan is on here nearly every single day along with Lennon. Less seen would be RJF, ThatGuy, Lisa, and S14DB who have still been recently active this year. That just leaves West and DriftNDragg who haven't been on in a year or so. Aside from Mephistophiles who I believe has signed off on us for some reason unfortunately.

So we have 7 out of 9 admins who are regularly on here in some way shape or form. Not too bad for a forum that's been around for almost two decades.
Okay, so where is the list of mods who do what exactly so that I may express some concerns to? All the mod influence I ever get is slack for doing shit wrong.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:14 PM   #306
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by afishysilvia View Post
Okay, so where is the list of mods who do what exactly so that I may express some concerns to? All the mod influence I ever get is slack for doing shit wrong.

There is no "list" aside from the regular members list. I just listed out the moderators that I could remember, and actually probably forgot one or two.
Old 06-21-2018, 02:20 PM   #307
afishysilvia
Post Whore!

All I am referring to is to find out a list of what mod does what. I know some, but not all. I figured this would be good for the forum too, rather than just clicking on the names at the bottom. I dont even look down there to be honest.
Old 03-31-2019, 01:44 AM   #308
tacobellman_2007
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
tacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nicetacobellman_2007 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'm such a nerd for Zilvia history for some reason. Makes me wish I was born 10 years earlier.

I think OP pretty much reached his real goal of having OGs check in, as cheesy as the original post is. Good job OP.

Yuri, sup with that Part 2?

Amateur photography by me
tacobellman_2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 12:18 PM   #309
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
^^^Man, what in the fuvvvk is an N chassis?! lol
HAHAHA N50 = XTERRA

Anyone remember those meets around the 626 area before a touge run?
or the Nogales/west covina tuesday meets? I wonder if those still go on ahahahaha
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 12:52 PM   #310
2_Liter_Turbo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough2_Liter_Turbo is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Lots of interesting history in this thread. I started out on NICO in 2004 and joined Zilvia in 2005, but I have never been crazy active. Partially due to my location being pretty far from the rest of the community (northern CA / southern OR region). I do miss the days of good forum activity though, and would kill to have that sort of community again. I absolutely hate facebook and the instant gratification generation...
Instagram: @SS.Maxey
2_Liter_Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 06:23 PM   #311
SoCalS14
Zilvia Junkie

SoCalS14 has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to SoCalS14
I came over from Nico as well. Lurked quite a bit, but eventually picked up some great parts and learned a tom from the tech threads. My SR swap happened in '04 and it was a glorious time. I remeber bringing that car out to Fontana for JGTC and showing the car. Good times.

New Project: 240Z w/ SR
SoCalS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2019, 12:19 PM   #312
97street_pearl
Leaky Injector

97street_pearl is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread brought back some great memories for me, lots of good meets and caravans including Takumi Project, Autobachs (Stanton),Jtuned Meets, ZOMG BBQ's at Grifith Park, Hellaflush (Venice Beach) D1GP events at Irwindale and weekly meets at In N Out in Long Beach Town Center.
Old 05-18-2021, 04:56 PM   #313
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Nowadays folks are trying to find out where to procure the server from before it goes down permanently.
Old 05-18-2021, 08:38 PM   #314
ABM423x

ABM423x is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Nowadays folks are trying to find out where to procure the server from before it goes down permanently.
makes me sad hearing this being a new member here
Old 05-18-2021, 11:11 PM   #315
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
Maaaaan so little info about the good old days and here i am again.
Old 05-27-2021, 04:40 PM   #316
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffalo Daughter View Post
Maaaaan so little info about the good old days and here i am again.
here WE are.

i'm just enjoying the increasingly few and far between moments when the site actually works, before it goes down again. its like hanging out with your grandparents, not knowing if this is the last time you'll ever see em.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2021, 06:25 PM   #317
Buffalo Daughter
Zilvia Addict

Buffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enoughBuffalo Daughter will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
here WE are.

i'm just enjoying the increasingly few and far between moments when the site actually works, before it goes down again. its like hanging out with your grandparents, not knowing if this is the last time you'll ever see em.
Well said. Too me this is a huge time warp thats preserved online. Also i am looking for what little parts are up for sale. Glad to know some OG OG's are still lurking.
Old 05-28-2021, 10:22 AM   #318
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

I'm debating if it's even worth my time to make a build thread anymore if the site just ends up down shortly after..
Old 05-28-2021, 12:20 PM   #319
Dolph_KYAS13
Zilvia Addict

Dolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond reputeDolph_KYAS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm debating if it's even worth my time to make a build thread anymore if the site just ends up down shortly after..
i have copied mine into a word doc so It doesnt get lost
Old 05-31-2021, 04:31 PM   #320
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
here WE are.

So true, just wait till that becomes your parents.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2021, 12:19 PM   #321
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Sadly, its like watching the cracks in a foundation slowly become worse, as the walls start to fall inward.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:44 AM   #322
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
So true, just wait till that becomes your parents.
Well, goddamn if y'all didn't have to use the saddest analogies ever...
Old 06-03-2021, 04:46 PM   #323
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
How in the world did I miss this thread?

mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2021, 10:11 PM   #324
boostedoxide
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
boostedoxide is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Time of change is upon us all. Fear not, I am working on a solution to the failing forums generation. A place where legit and useful information will be preserved into the records of time forever! Screenshot this post and show it to me at the next GearBuddy event and ill give you a free premium membership. ... you'll find me, I promise. Keep an eye out, big things are on the horizon.
boostedoxide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2021, 09:21 AM   #325
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedoxide View Post
Time of change is upon us all. Fear not, I am working on a solution to the failing forums generation. A place where legit and useful information will be preserved into the records of time forever! Screenshot this post and show it to me at the next GearBuddy event and ill give you a free premium membership. ... you'll find me, I promise. Keep an eye out, big things are on the horizon.
who the hell are you, what is a gearbuddy event, and why would I want a free premium membership to whatever that is???

Quote:
Old 10-11-2021, 09:35 AM   #326
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
who the hell are you, what is a gearbuddy event, and why would I want a free premium membership to whatever that is???
I can confirm as someone who does matter around here that the individual you have quoted is not on the radar of anyone who should give a mad prison assfuck.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 02:58 PM   #327
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I can confirm as someone who does matter around here that the individual you have quoted is not on the radar of anyone who should give a mad prison assfuck.
what about a SWEET prison assfuck?

Quote:
Old 10-13-2021, 09:42 AM   #328
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
what about a SWEET prison assfuck?

At least the server outage's are les rampant.

I need this place. Local schassis facebook groups are garbage as well as the info in them and parts being sold.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 03:43 PM   #329
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post

At least the server outage's are les rampant.

I need this place. Local schassis facebook groups are garbage as well as the info in them and parts being sold.
seriously. FB groups are AIDS.

LONG LIVE ZILVIA!!!

Quote:
Old 10-16-2021, 11:28 AM   #330
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
seriously. FB groups are AIDS.

LONG LIVE ZILVIA!!!
reddit isnt too far off in terms of being horrible
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote