Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-30-2022, 02:00 PM   #1141
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Bump. I have not bought the shotgun, but I did get a Diamond Back DB15 AR with a 16" barrell and vortex sight.

I also just bought a Smith and Wesson M&P sport .22 LR. Buddy had one, sold it to me with vortex sight and 5 mags for .300.

Looking at getting a Canick Elite SC next.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-30-2022, 03:24 PM   #1142
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I picked up a LMT MARS-L stripped lower and completed it with LMT/ KAC parts (no FCG yet though). Probably going to put a 13.25 LMT upper/ 16" bbl on it, or a KAC SR15 Mod 2 upper (hard to find either at the moment).

Also, I finally found an awesome outdoor public range that's close to me. They have a covered benched area out to 100yrds and a couple areas to practice drills from 0-35yrds. No ammo/ rapid fire restrictions as well.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2022, 07:02 PM   #1143
anti tyler
GM2 (SW/AW)

Trader Rating: (37)
anti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfectionanti tyler is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Send a message via AIM to anti tyler Send a message via Yahoo to anti tyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Bump. I have not bought the shotgun, but I did get a Diamond Back DB15 AR with a 16" barrell and vortex sight.

In 2018 I actually bought the DB15 .300 in green.

Probably my favorite gun still currently.

I passed on the chance to get a Vepr 12 around the same time years ago, really shot myself in the foot on that one now that they've been banned for a while.

https://imgur.com/a/ObW0OhA
but that shyt has SWAG

KA-T for life!
Current for sale advertisement

anti tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2022, 06:30 AM   #1144
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by anti tyler View Post
In 2018 I actually bought the DB15 .300 in green.

Probably my favorite gun still currently.

I passed on the chance to get a Vepr 12 around the same time years ago, really shot myself in the foot on that one now that they've been banned for a while.

https://imgur.com/a/ObW0OhA
My DB15 is green as well. Great color. A rifle in .300 will be my next AR. Though prior to buying it I think I will get a Zastava Ak47.
Old 03-31-2022, 08:46 AM   #1145
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Though prior to buying it I think I will get a Zastava Ak47.
Good choice

Buy the imports first while you can and affordable. I was going to get a Zpap M70, but decided on the AR build since I already have AKs. I?m kinda hoping they do a underfolder soon (would love a M70AB2/ M70AB3 clone).
Old 03-31-2022, 11:49 AM   #1146
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
My DB15 is green as well. Great color. A rifle in .300 will be my next AR. Though prior to buying it I think I will get a Zastava Ak47.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanSayWhat View Post
Good choice

Buy the imports first while you can and affordable. I was going to get a Zpap M70, but decided on the AR build since I already have AKs. I?m kinda hoping they do a underfolder soon (would love a M70AB2/ M70AB3 clone).
npap owner here. It's a heavy tool but feels solid and seems durable. I repainted the furniture a darker tone as soon as I got it many years ago. Have only put a thousand rds through it or so. People complained about them being expensive back then, havent even check prices today, probably a few hundred pricier.
Still having pipe dreams of doing an mp5 build. There's just something about those outdated beautiful things....
Old 04-01-2022, 01:24 AM   #1147
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
npap owner here. It's a heavy tool but feels solid and seems durable. I repainted the furniture a darker tone as soon as I got it many years ago. Have only put a thousand rds through it or so. People complained about them being expensive back then, havent even check prices today, probably a few hundred pricier.
Yep, new ones are around $1K. They now come with the 1.5mm bulged receiver and chrome lined bbl.
Old 04-02-2022, 12:53 AM   #1148
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
I hate everyone in this thread who doesn't live in California.

To everyone who lives in california, I share your pain.... for both the 2nd amendment and owning a 240sx (emissions)
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2022, 07:30 PM   #1149
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

I was born and raised in Los Angeles County. It sucks being in a catch-22 between going back, or staying in TN…
Old 04-29-2022, 09:11 AM   #1150
Future240
Future Moderator

I really want to shoot the new Sig Next gen weapon, the MCX Spear. Currently $7,999 to purchase.
Old 04-29-2022, 12:04 PM   #1151
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
6.8x51 is an interesting round and could be a fun wildcat 6.5 base case.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 01:16 PM   #1152
Umi_R98

Umi_R98 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post

To everyone who lives in california, I share your pain.... for both the 2nd amendment and owning a 240sx (emissions)
yah.. I keep #facepalming on missing out on freedom week a couple years back. Lets see what the continued exodus brings us.
Umi_R98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 11:40 AM   #1153
AKADriver
Post Whore!

AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by EDacIouSX View Post

There's tradeoffs to everything. Sure we still have loose laws for what you can buy here in VA, but we don't have public land accessible for shooting, if you want to shoot outdoors/long range you've gotta know someone with private land.

Same with cars, yeah I can register my S13 antique and get out of inspections but my car is a rustbucket and all the good parts are in CA
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 10:18 AM   #1154
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADriver View Post
There's tradeoffs to everything. Sure we still have loose laws for what you can buy here in VA, but we don't have public land accessible for shooting, if you want to shoot outdoors/long range you've gotta know someone with private land.

Same with cars, yeah I can register my S13 antique and get out of inspections but my car is a rustbucket and all the good parts are in CA
IDK, Upper East Coast has all the negatives of the West Coast and Midwest but none of the benefits...
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2022, 11:00 AM   #1155
AKADriver
Post Whore!

AKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond reputeAKADriver has a reputation beyond repute
That's true, NY and MA are not places to live if you like either cars or guns. Speaking from experience. But CA could be worse... CA has the weather and the terrain and the roads to make outdoor hobbies fun even with restrictions.
AKADriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2022, 10:30 PM   #1156
Future240
Future Moderator

That is one of the (few) benefits of living in the south. I can own AR15/AK47 with a 60round drum magazine, have an exhaust that you can hear a half mile away and not even a single fuck will been given.
Old 06-29-2022, 12:50 PM   #1157
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If you're Californian and have a CCW permit first active in 2021 or earlier because you've been threatened in the past, keep your head on a swivel.

CA DOJ released your name, DOB, and address on file yesterday morning. It was available to anyone with an Internet connection.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 08:04 AM   #1158
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
If you're Californian and have a CCW permit first active in 2021 or earlier because you've been threatened in the past, keep your head on a swivel.

CA DOJ released your name, DOB, and address on file yesterday morning. It was available to anyone with an Internet connection.
take that, bad guys with unregistered firearms!!...
Seriously, only a retard would support the kind of "leadership" you guys got in cali, but only a special kind of retard would repeat the same process after escaping and moving to a free state...
Anyway, how about them ammo prices? Havent ordered any cans in a while. Havent walked into a sporting good stores lately either. Last time I checked the ammo at academy was at the beginning of the lockdowns and the shelves were empty, have things gone back to normal? I need to start frequenting the range again and I dont wanna dig into my stash
Old 07-04-2022, 06:41 AM   #1159
Future240
Future Moderator

From what I have seen

7.62X39 is still up there and hard to find.

5.56 is sold out a lot of places, .223 is not. Most stores has put buying limits on. Price wise. "Meh" is about where it is now.

9mm, .22 LR readily available. Not as cheap as they used to be.

Not sure on .45 ACP or 40 Cal, .308 as I don't have any firearms (yet) that use them.
Old 07-30-2023, 11:59 AM   #1160
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews

Anyone have one? Any way this can be ok in LA
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 06:56 AM   #1161
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey213 View Post
[IMG]https://www.recoilweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/AA12-Right-1.jpg[//IMG]
Looks cool! I'm partial to bullpups myself. Would love to get my hands on a PS90 (mostly because I loved Stargate SG-1 and that's what they used in the newer seasons).

LA, man I think you already know the answer! You'll need a magazine with a capacity of '1'
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 02:04 PM   #1162
harrypotter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (19)
harrypotter is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey213 View Post
https://www.recoilweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/AA12-Right-1.jpg
NONE are legal anywhere as a SA