Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 08-22-2022, 10:02 AM   #61
struka
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
struka is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to struka
That looks amazing!
Old 08-22-2022, 09:11 PM   #62
BryanSayWhat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
BryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud ofBryanSayWhat has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Such a cool build! The dark blue with white wheels is hard to beat.
BryanSayWhat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2023, 11:21 PM   #63
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Proper shots of the Silvia and couple shots from Rowdy private day at MidPond. Switched to 18s for the rear after realizing my RG1s weren't a full set and it's somehow harder to find the +24 spec over the +14. Go figure. Partner in crime is Justin Marlow's sweet small wheels club S13 coupe

Old 01-21-2023, 07:32 AM   #64
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
I’ve always loved coupes with the aero bar and bricks. Car looks great. Nice job.
Old 01-21-2023, 09:33 AM   #65
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
This thing is epic man. Congrats on building a stellar car.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 03:54 PM   #66
S13project
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
S13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of lightS13project is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
I?ve always loved coupes with the aero bar and bricks. Car looks great. Nice job.
This was the build I had in my head when I got into schassis....first build turned into a caged beast with full aero and all the suspension and no comforts left. Now I have one with all the amenities and still fast enough for the street. 380whp/340tq @18psi on 93 octane. All the fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
This thing is epic man. Congrats on building a stellar car.
Thank you! Just glad to have it on the streets again. Took me too damn long to build it up. Of course there were outside forces making it a bit harder for me. Cancer then Covid. Testament in continuing to moving forward and I get to drive it regularly.

Last edited by S13project; 01-23-2023 at 02:02 AM..
S13project is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2023, 06:28 PM   #67
projectsupra
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
projectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of lightprojectsupra is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Awesome job, absolutely beautiful!
projectsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2023, 08:03 PM   #68
PoorMans180SX
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
PoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfectionPoorMans180SX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PoorMans180SX
Someone should figure out how to make a copy and save this thread. I didn't know you but you sure made the most of the time you had here. Rest in peace.

Friends don't let friends buy knock-offs.
PoorMans180SX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2023, 08:40 AM   #69
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMans180SX View Post
Someone should figure out how to make a copy and save this thread. I didn't know you but you sure made the most of the time you had here. Rest in peace.
Indeed. Rest easy, Tyler. Thank you for shaping our community, and all that you built over the years. A true enthusiast in every regard.

Until next time.
Old 08-11-2023, 11:55 AM   #70
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
These seats are so much secks

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13project View Post
Turned my attention to the areas I would see day in and day out walking past it or getting in for a drive