Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items

For Sale Items Post items for sale here. ABSOLUTELY NO COMMERCIAL SALES.

Old 06-05-2022, 08:00 PM   #1
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (68)
speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 68 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedfiend
s14 FS: S14 Kouki Body Parts! Bumpers, 30mm Overs, Rear Lip

Name: Cameron Wardlaw
Loc: Houston, TX

Contact Info: PM. Email @ [email protected]. Or text me @ three 5 two 3 one 8 three 0 two nine. No calls please as Im usually busy at work.

Payment Methods: Paypal payment ONLY!!!! for any buyer not local. Local buyers CASH IN HAND!!! All prices are OBO. Serious offers will be considered. Don't like my pricing then MAKE AN OFFER don't be a GIRL and cry about it in my thread!!! Package deals can be made and will be offered at a DISCOUNTED price!!! Prices DO NOT include shipping costs!!!

Shipping: Currently LOCAL PICK-UP ONLY! Unless your willing to make it worth my time.

Seller Policy: I reserve the right to sell to any buyer I choose. Of course I will be as fair as possible and not sell out from under someone else. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!!! There are no RETURNS. All parts have been inspected by me and were in perfect working order when removed, unless otherwise noted under the part listing.

JDM OEM Kouki Front Bumper: Bumper is not perfect but still in excellent condition. Small indention on pass. side corner as pictured. Backside has been trimmed for FMIC clearance. This list DOES NOT INCLUDE front lip or turn signals. They are not for sale so dont ask!
Asking: $200

S14 Rear Bumper: Bumper has minor scraps and small tear on driverside corner where I was side swiped. Some melted area around exhaust cut out.
Asking: $125

Origin Labs 30mm S14 Rear Overfenders: Were installed on the car with minimal rivets so still need to be drilled out for remaining rivets. Car was side swiped on drivers side so driver side over is damaged as pictured. Not broke/cracked in any way and still mounts fine. Would be a great back up set for someones drift car. Will include gas door cover.
Asking: $125

Honda Accord Rear Lip: $OLD!

Take everything for $425. Any questions feel free to ask.

Last edited by speedfiend; 07-27-2022 at 10:20 AM..
speedfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2022, 11:51 AM   #2
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

speedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to allspeedfiend is a name known to all
TTT need to recoup some funds to continue the project. Get this stuff gone!
Old 07-20-2022, 03:55 PM   #3
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Bringing this back up!
Old 09-03-2022, 08:52 AM   #4
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

TTT would really like to get this stuff outta the way. Make some offers.
Old 10-30-2022, 08:46 PM   #5
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

Still looking to get this stuff sold!
Old 02-10-2023, 09:25 AM   #6
speedfiend
Zilvia FREAK!

All items SOLD!!!!