Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-12-2022, 01:31 PM   #31
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Miami was epic ! I got to Florida pretty pale, after one day at Miami GP I left crispy. So worth it ! Looking forward to Vegas !
Old 05-13-2022, 10:47 AM   #32
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13 @ fullboost View Post
Miami was epic ! I got to Florida pretty pale, after one day at Miami GP I left crispy. So worth it ! Looking forward to Vegas !
have you tried ZILVIA BRAND SUNBLOCK???
It comes in 10w30, 15w40, and straight 90wt.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 10:49 AM   #33
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
My wife is already giddy about getting me to Vegas after Miami was sold out when we tried.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2022, 12:15 PM   #34
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I think the main thing is that hotels just don't offer rooms that far in advance.

The furthest I've seen is 14 months, and the hotel I'm thinking about staying at is only 9 months in advance- I'd be booking in February 2023 for a Thanksgiving 2023 GP.

Might have to use synthetic for sunblock in Vegas, even in Thanksgiving.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 06:36 PM   #35
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I can't even imagine how insane F1 at Vegas will be. Curious to see how much the hotels along the route jack up their prices lol
Old 05-17-2022, 01:36 PM   #36
s13 @ fullboost
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
s13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfections13 @ fullboost is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13 @ fullboost
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
have you tried ZILVIA BRAND SUNBLOCK???
It comes in 10w30, 15w40, and straight 90wt.
Been using the straight 90wt might need to change over to a blend.
Old 07-28-2022, 10:54 AM   #37
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
It will be interesting to see where Vettel goes after retirement.
Old 07-29-2022, 11:12 AM   #38
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
It will be interesting to see where Vettel goes after retirement.
Super bummed to read that yesterday morning. Was all excited to see him on instagram. Only to shed a tear after that 4min vid.

George is a cheapskate crybaby just like the rest of the new kids.
:: Divebombs :: "PER FIA 254.77 paragraph 43... "

Ferrari on the struggle train shooting themselves like cheddar bob. (though Sainz seems like the only leader these days)

Why hasnt stupid max crashed into anyone yet? not desperate yet. Oh wait, was willing to with Mick in UK
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 05:28 PM   #39
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Ferrari has the incredible combination of bad strategy and poor reliability.

Not being a long-time fan, I have no dog in the fight so I'm enjoying the racing without any concern for who wins. Just in it to watch racing, and there has been some great racing this year.
Old 08-01-2022, 02:38 PM   #40
brndck
Premium Member

brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Quote:
Ferrari has the incredible combination of bad strategy and poor reliability.

Not being a long-time fan, I have no dog in the fight so I'm enjoying the racing without any concern for who wins. Just in it to watch racing, and there has been some great racing this year.
yeah, ferrari is absolutely snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory. Its laughable as this point.

max is on cruise control to win his first DESERVED title.

I said what i said.

Quote:
Old 08-02-2022, 05:05 PM   #41
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
QFT

In other news...

I wonder how much Lawrence Stroll paid Alonso to hop aboard their sinking ship? And I wonder how long until Lewis will replace him? And then Verstappen... I think Lawrence is just hoping some of that championship-winning talent will rub off on his lukewarm mayonnaise sandwich of a son.
Old 08-12-2022, 07:32 PM   #42
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
deleted. im an idiot who cant understand acronyms
Old 08-12-2022, 07:36 PM   #43
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
yeah, ferrari is absolutely snatching defeat out of the jaws of victory. Its laughable as this point.

I said what i said.
being on cruise control doesnt mean its deserved IMO. if theres no battle, theres no victory.

dont get me wrong. max and his pops are both royal POS. Ive been hating max ever since he kept crashing in to vettel (preventing seb from having a proper battle with lewis)
Old 08-15-2022, 10:43 AM   #44
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
being on cruise control doesnt mean its deserved IMO. if theres no battle, theres no victory.
meh. if you show up ready to do battle, and your competition insists on taking themselves out, repeatedly (due to poor reliability or poor strategy, or both), then it still counts as a victory. F1 has demonstrated plenty of times over the years that you can go from midfield to podium by doing nothing, while cars ahead of you crash into one another or break. if RBR wins a title JUST by being reliable, they still get their name in the record books.

Quote:
Old 08-25-2022, 10:52 AM   #45
deolio
Post Whore!

Summer break over! What a silly silly season it's been.

1. WTF Piastri! Seems like his manager (Mark Webber) dropped the ball or something. Really a messy/embarrassing situation all around.

2. Bummed for Ricciardo. Kind hoping he goes back to Alpine since it's the only competitive option. Pipe dream: spend 2 years at Alpine then move to Ferrari when Sainz' contract expires.

3. Flexy floor regulations? Wonder how much it'll effect the frontrunners.
Old 08-26-2022, 09:53 AM   #46
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Summer break over! What a silly silly season it's been.

1. WTF Piastri! Seems like his manager (Mark Webber) dropped the ball or something. Really a messy/embarrassing situation all around.

2. Bummed for Ricciardo. Kind hoping he goes back to Alpine since it's the only competitive option. Pipe dream: spend 2 years at Alpine then move to Ferrari when Sainz' contract expires.

3. Flexy floor regulations? Wonder how much it'll effect the frontrunners.
1: yeah that whole thing has been a clusterfuck.

2: danny ric is gonna struggle to get ANYONE to sign him now. Sucks. What a waste.

3: i hope it slows down the frontrunners substantially

Quote:
Old 09-04-2022, 10:01 AM   #47
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
meh. if you show up ready to do battle, and your competition insists on taking themselves out, repeatedly (due to poor reliability or poor strategy, or both), then it still counts as a victory. F1 has demonstrated plenty of times over the years that you can go from midfield to podium by doing nothing, while cars ahead of you crash into one another or break. if RBR wins a title JUST by being reliable, they still get their name in the record books.

okay, i can agree with you on all your points, including that this will be his first deserved. last years desperate and dirty driving still leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Todays race was exciting, yet RB still came out on top. until now i wouldnt have called this domination, but similar to what brndck said, competition didnt show up. hopefully ferrari and merc can step up these last few races. absolutely hoping for it by COTA
Old 09-04-2022, 06:14 PM   #48
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
I seriously think Mercedes could have improved their chances by throwing the dice and going with soft tires at that VSC pit stop in like lap 52-53ish and just fucking GOING for it.

And I write too!
Old 09-05-2022, 12:14 PM   #49
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Considering the Mercs seems to be easy on tires, that might have been a good choice.
Old 10-02-2022, 07:40 PM   #50
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

What a mess in singapore. Cheers to checo and charles, keeping it clean and absolutely ditching the rest.

I cant be the only one tired of george russell hitting people and so genuinely convinced it was their fault. Hitting mick, then torpedo-ing bottas...what the actual fck.

Was totally excited to see vettel have a great start and hold off bitchstappen for so long
Old 10-24-2022, 08:13 AM   #51
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

IMO, Russell should have been penalized at least as heavily as Stroll* at CoTA. Ridiculous.
Old 10-24-2022, 08:58 AM   #52
brndck
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
I cant be the only one tired of george russell hitting people and so genuinely convinced it was their fault. Hitting mick, then torpedo-ing bottas...what the actual fck.
Quote:
IMO, Russell should have been penalized at least as heavily as Stroll* at CoTA. Ridiculous.
marcus lol

yeah it REALLY sucked to see Sainz put out on the first fucking corner. Watching the replays, i completely see HOW it happened, but that doesn't excuse it.

Quote:
Old 10-24-2022, 10:27 AM   #53
deolio
Post Whore!

Russel is the new Kvyat

Stroll still doin dumb ass shit smh gonna be real awkward when he and Alonso are team mates next year
Old 11-07-2022, 08:18 AM   #54
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Soooooo did anyone buy tickets for Vegas?

I stayed up Saturday but I didn't buy the tickets for $2,000 each. I was considering the standing room for $500 but that wasn't even an option.
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 12:44 PM   #55
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Soooooo did anyone buy tickets for Vegas?

I stayed up Saturday but I didn't buy the tickets for $2,000 each. I was considering the standing room for $500 but that wasn't even an option.
I went to try for the room/ticket package for the wife and I. The lowest one was $11,319, and that was NOT including airfare. We will sic our agent on it for other options, but that 10k+ is more in line with my dream trip to iceland.

And I write too!
Old 11-08-2022, 12:05 PM   #56
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Here as a lifelong F1 fan to bitch about how the FIA has capitalized on the sports recent success and is driving the core fanbase away in favor of influencers who can't tell the difference between a lamborghini and a mclaren.

Also unpopular opinion: Danny Ric doesn't deserve to be in F1 by merit. He started to struggle in 2017 when RBR started to develop the car in a way that was fast instead of easy to drive. Then struggled at Renault, then struggled at McLaren.

Also also unpopular opinion: Charles is just as to blame for Ferrari sucking this year as Ferrari is, and while he has the raw pace, he lacks the consistency that Max has.

Also also also: Max deserves the title this year. He deserved the title last year.

hate me
Old 11-08-2022, 01:17 PM   #57
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacotaco345 View Post
Also also also: Max deserves the title this year. He deserved the title last year.

hate me
I already hated you before this dumb opinion 😎

This year, sure, thanks to RBR cheating and going over budget cap. Last year, fuck no. If he could have won without Masi making up procedures on the fly, sure, but he didn't. '21 will always have an asterisk.
Old 11-10-2022, 09:59 AM   #58
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
I already hated you before this dumb opinion 😎

This year, sure, thanks to RBR cheating and going over budget cap. Last year, fuck no. If he could have won without Masi making up procedures on the fly, sure, but he didn't. '21 will always have an asterisk.
See, you're just wrong. Luck is a part of racing and both Max and Lewis had their shares of good and bad luck last year.. to include Goatifi punting his car at the end of the season. AND the budget cap wouldn't have been busted and the points race at the end of the season wouldn't have mattered if Lewis didn't shunt Max into the wall at silverstone and write off a 10 million dollar car.

<3
Old 11-14-2022, 07:39 AM   #59
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

I like Interlagos.

Bummer about Carlos Pace; he bought a '74 911 from Mountune after he got signed into F1 and his only win was at Interlagos before he was killed in a private plane crash.
Old 11-14-2022, 09:24 AM   #60
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

I take back everything, Max doesn't deserve the championship. Give it to sharlllllll