Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-01-2006, 05:26 AM   #1
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
For those looking for a job...**UPDATE PG5**

For all the ZIlvians on here that are always looking for a job...here is the thread. For anyone that knows of a job or needs to hire post here if you wish!

RULES

Post Jobs available only! Do not whine about jobs, Do Not ask for jobs in a certain area. PM IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE SOMEONE FOUND A JOB AT This is up for informational purposes only! Hope it helps someone out.

For Example: (yes this is a real job up right now)
A job in the socal area...

Positions Available

Positions Available - Postings found: 101
Date Submitted 6/15/2006
Position Title: Customer Service/Technical Representative
Company: Energy Suspension
Phone: (949) 361-3935
Email: [email protected]
Pay Range: D.O.E.
Requirements: Possesses excellent phone and people skills. Prior customer service experience and basic automotive knowledge required. Be computer literate and have good organizational skills.
Description: The largest manufacturer of automotive polyurethane components is seeking an enthusiastic person to join our sales/customer service department. The position will provide customer service, application and technical assistance, order processing and respond to emails. Occasional travel to trade shows and events. Full time position with good benefits. Please submit resume to [email protected] or fax to (949) 361-3940.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2006, 05:37 AM   #2
TipStylez
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enoughTipStylez will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I need a job in seattle.
TipStylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:18 PM   #3
Broaner
Leaky Injector

Broaner is an unknown quantity at this point
If only I lived in Cali. Jobs like that never come up here.

Since people keep asking I guess I should say I do sidework. Regular stuff to motor swaps if you desire. PM me.
Broaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 01:37 PM   #4
ramblux
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
ramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of lightramblux is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ahh, good thread. I'm actually looking for someone right now, so here goes. The job is posted elsewhere, so serious inquiries only:

Advertising Sales Consultant
Company: Drift & RWD Sport Magazine
Location: Los Angeles, California, although "tele-commuting" is a possible option for the right candidate
Responsibilities and Duties: This position will require you to generate leads and advertising sales for Drift & RWD Sport Magazine, the only US-based publication published by drifters, for drifters.

Qualifications of a Successful Candidate :

-Understands the market, the customer, and the competition.

-Pursues work with insatiable energy and drive.

-Has the drive and motivation to sell aggressively.

-Can generates leads through planning and persistence.

-Can develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment.

-Focuses on the customer's needs.

-Has the ability to develop and maintain strong rapport with clients.

Compensation: Commission-based to start, percentage based on experience and track record. There is an extremely large opportunity for growth for the right person.

Interested parties may submit their resumes to [email protected] or fax them to (310) 838-7214.
ramblux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:07 AM   #5
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to rainier
Positions Available - Valet
Position Title: Valet Service
Company: Parking Company of America
Phone: -- PM me
Pay Range: $7.50-$8.00 PLuS TIPSS! 10-40 dollars a shift
Requirements: Somewhat clean driving record.
Description:

It is at the Atrium Hotel and Hilton Hotel in Irvine right accross the street from the John Wayne Airport. anyway, its a EASY JOB. there are only 2 guys working at a time, one in booth and one in front doing valet. sometimes i work in the self parking booth where i watch movies and tv, talk on the phone, sleep, play video games, valet takes a little more work, stand around in the front and stand there and wait. no real skill needed.

we are always hiring so yeah i just wanted to post up for people around the area so that i can get MORE days off since right now we only have like 10 guys in staff.

if you are interested, let me know. so i can get you the contact info.

rainier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 12:33 AM   #6
CaoBoY
Zilvia Addict

CaoBoY is making a name for him/her selfCaoBoY is making a name for him/her self
Position Title: Data entry/Relay operator
Company: Verizon Business/MCI (merger was originally MCI)
Location: Modesto/Riverbank- its on the corner of patterson(ladd) and oakdale road, the building behind the chevron/big O tires.
Phone: (will have to get tmw)
Email: (n/a)
Pay Range: $10.00 per hour (opportunities to move up in company/better pay)performance bonuses etc.
Requirements: MUST be able to type 60 WPM, net corrected (they do accept people who are JUST under the 60wpm soemtimes, but you NEED to be at or above the 60wpm by the end of the 90 day probation period/QA testing). for those of you who can type like this, it'll be a breeze. kind of funky way of typing though, no punctuation/you are NOT reading anything, it's all listening, and typing what you hear.
High school Diploma, or GED equivalent.

Description: Placing relay calls for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, and speech disabled. you will place prank calls, through IP-Relay, and im sure plenty of you zilvians know how to do that. i've taken a few sr20 calls haha.
stuff can get vulgar, you DO deal with stress, not everyone knows how to take a relay call, and it can get annoying. prank calls can be annoying, so can fraud calls, and outsourced calls.

that aside, if you need a decent job in the modesto/riverbank/oakdale area, this is pretty easy as long as you can type 60wpm.
Full Time/Part time positions available, and they are a 24/7 workplace, so you can get pretty much any start time you want. they are almost always hiring, and as long as you dont stink, can speak properly (good pronunciacion of words, as you DO have to talk, and people need to understand you) and can type quick enough, you should pretty much get the job no problem!
CaoBoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 03:46 PM   #7
santacruisin
Zilvia Junkie

santacruisin is an unknown quantity at this point
are any of these jobs available to people on parole or people with past felony convictions? Do you weed people out with the "have you ever been convicted of a felony" box on the application?
Old 08-04-2006, 09:37 AM   #8
blackalicious95
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
blackalicious95 will become famous soon enoughblackalicious95 will become famous soon enoughblackalicious95 will become famous soon enoughblackalicious95 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Position:Loss Prevention Agent, Lead and Investigator.
Company:Gap Inc
Phone:559-346-2978
Pay:$10 and up
Requirements:Previous Loss Prevention experience.

PM me if you have any questions. there are four positions available, three agent positions, one lead position, and one investigator position. the last day to apply for any of theese jobs is the 11th of August.
Good Luck.
blackalicious95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2006, 04:03 AM   #9
rainier
Nissanaholic!

rainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud ofrainier has much to be proud of
we are HIRING! someone PM me for more info, if you get hired, i will give you 15 dollars. lol

Old 08-08-2006, 08:04 AM   #10
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
anything in indianapolis
Old 08-08-2006, 10:19 AM   #11
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
http://www.sema.org/main/semaorghome...id=25524&cat=1

Look on here, there are lots of jobs posted...maybe some close to you?

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 08-15-2006, 08:11 PM   #12
frankist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
frankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura aboutfrankist has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl
http://www.sema.org/main/semaorghome...id=25524&cat=1

Look on here, there are lots of jobs posted...maybe some close to you?
thank you silviagirl, that link is helping me out alot.
Old 08-16-2006, 01:45 AM   #13
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

youre welcome!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 08-16-2006, 09:59 PM   #14
Ghettokracker71
Post Whore!

Ghettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enoughGhettokracker71 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Ghettokracker71 Send a message via Yahoo to Ghettokracker71
Good idea! I'm looking for a fulltime job myelf:hammer:

Been on monster,dice ,craigslist and postaroo everyday...got some prospective interviews,but any info/etc would help!
Ghettokracker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2006, 03:51 AM   #15
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
I need a job now too... i'm kind of useless though.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:07 PM   #16
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Positions Available - Valet
Position Title: Valet Service
Company: ACE Parking
Pay Range: 6.75
Requirements: Good driving record, know how to drive manual
Description: Basically park cars, pretty chill job but be prepared to run a lot. Tips are pretty good depending on where you are located and what shift you have. Me personally, I have 2 money shifts where I make at least 80-120 bucks a night and a slow shift where I make from 40-60 dollars in tips. IMO it's a good job for a college student.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2006, 10:23 PM   #17
breakindrifts
Zilvia FREAK!

breakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nice
Position Title: Primerica Representative
Company: Primerica (CitiCorp)
Email: [email protected]\
Pay: Increases exponentially.
Requirements: No specific skills needed other than willingness.
Description: Full or part time position working for one of the largest financial service firms. Opportunities for ownership and advancement. Very flexible hours.
Old 08-27-2006, 11:41 PM   #18
C. Senor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
C. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfectionC. Senor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to C. Senor
position title: driver (parts deliverer)
company: star auto (owned by auto value)
email: [email protected]
pay: 7.00/ hr
requirements: good driving record, need to pass physical. know how to drive manuel (but i dont think that's a problem here)
description: drive and deliver parts.

its a real chill job, they'll "train" which is just learning where the shops are located at...shop owners are real chill and most of them are pretty funny.

i worked there for 6 months, people there are cool as hell. it's a cool job if you really want something. you can work basically anything from about 8 in the morning to 7 at night. email or pm me if actually interest i'll give you directions/number/and people to talk to if you're interested.

good look to those job searching right now
C. Senor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:02 AM   #19
crozzover69
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
crozzover69 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncrozzover69 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncrozzover69 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncrozzover69 is making his/her stupidity well-knowncrozzover69 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Best Buy in OC Hiring!!!!!

Hi everyone I just think this thread is awesome...anyway I'm an employee at Best Buy store 119 in Costa Mesa and just wanted to spread the word that the sore is hiring, the chart they showed said they wanted lots of part time people and about 6 full time. Anyway if your a youngster this job is awesome lots of car audio discounts and all that. To apply simply Log on to BestBuy.com and go to the bottom of the page to where it says careers and then just follow the links for the type of job you want. If you mention my name i get Moneys (hahahaha) anyways good luck everyone. (My name is jesus by the way)
crozzover69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2006, 12:39 AM   #20
rainier
Nissanaholic!

ive applied 2 times. never got a response to that best buy. maybe ill try again. whats the hourly wage ?

Old 08-28-2006, 04:34 AM   #21
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crozzover69
Hi everyone I just think this thread is awesome...
Domo Arigato! It is all about networking!!! at least that is what my separations class taught me!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Old 09-08-2006, 02:18 PM   #22
iampachino
Leaky Injector

iampachino is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to iampachino
I need a job in southern IL. Or IN
Thanks Aaron
iampachino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 01:19 PM   #23
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Why are all the socal jobs like a million miles from the pasedena area?
Old 09-29-2006, 05:33 PM   #24
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeda
Why are all the socal jobs like a million miles from the pasedena area?

Message length.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 11:15 PM   #25
eXpLoSiVe

eXpLoSiVe is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to eXpLoSiVe
Positions Available : Front Office Agent
Position Title: Front Office Agent (Full Time)
Company: Hyatt West Hollywood
Pay Range: $12.00-12:50/HR (+union increase every six months.)
Requirements: No felons (its a cash handling position),must have flexible hours and a High School Diploma or equivalent.
Description: The job is for a front office agent at the Hyatt West Hollywood, you check-in guests, greet them (with a smile of course), ect., you will be handling cash so you'll be responsible for a bank. There are 3 different shifts you may be assigned, since you'll be a noob you'll probably get the not so great ones . It's a 24 hour operation so you could be looking at graveyard, but I doubt it since we have a night auditor already. It's all pretty laid back; we're located right in front of the house of blues. PM if you are really interested, if you’re at least a half way normal I can probably get you in. Lets see what else...oh yeah they provide you with a uniform (A suite and dress shirt) and they will pay for your uniform dry cleaning. If you have any questions let me know. I work in accounting btw, but I am in good with the HR and Front office people. Good luck drift brothers and little sisters.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:10 AM   #26
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkademikONE

Message length.
Are you funemployed to akademik?

explosive that job sounds grud. Shall we send resumes directly to you or gotta truck it down to weho.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:24 AM   #27
eXpLoSiVe

eXpLoSiVe is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via Yahoo to eXpLoSiVe
You apply online...answer the questions and based on how well you answer the online application they will call you in for an interview, PM me for the link. But as soon as you finish the online app, let me know and I will tell the HR people that you are a freind and they pull the app and most likely they will call you in for an interview. I'm 2 for 2 for getting friends in to work here
Old 10-05-2006, 01:42 AM   #28
kenversusryu
Zilvia Member

kenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nicekenversusryu is just really nice
anywhere in the valley or 805 area?
kenversusryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2006, 03:52 PM   #29
Id RaThEr DrIfT
Zilvia Addict

Id RaThEr DrIfT is on a distinguished road
Positions Available - 2
Position Title: Telemarketing
Company: MCK mortgage solutions
Phone909) 730-7444
Email: [email protected]
Pay Range: 8hr for training ... first month if u pass its 10hr + commision
Description: call people offer them a free good faith estimate to refinance ther house.... lower ther intrest rate and payments on there home ...
Requierments: over 17 yrs old, be on the phone and call people all 6 hrs a day
Part time job... from 1-7 pm MON-THUR...., 2 15 min breaks or just 1 30 min break PAYED ...
If u have a resume please e mail it to me or pm it either or .. after that ill either give u call or u can feel free to as well
if ur bilingual (english/spanish) its a plus !
Old 10-12-2006, 01:19 PM   #30
SiI40sx
BANNED

SiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfectionSiI40sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SiI40sx
I need a joooooooooooooooooob!! please help!!
SiI40sx is offline   Reply With Quote