Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 03-19-2008, 07:26 PM   #91
marcencar
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
marcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to marcencar
Vu's a great guy. I hit him up on AIM and helped he me out alot.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:33 AM   #92
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Just got my DiF dual fan controller in the mail. yet another easy and successful transaction through FRSport!
Old 05-03-2008, 07:24 PM   #93
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
just picked up rotors and pads from these guys

gooooood deal
ellisonrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 04:48 PM   #94
inuyasha3466
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
inuyasha3466 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Bought well over $3000 of stuff from them. They always helped get me what i wanted and even help me out with the prices for a big order i placed recently. Kat is awesome!!! I always end up talking to her and shes always cool about me calling to check up on things that are on order or at port.

inuyasha3466 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 06:04 PM   #95
Kriskouki
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (199)
Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 199 reviews
Didn't do an honest business with customer....Never go back again

I have been thier customer for a while since they're the closest place in my areas...(I used to live in Long Beach, Costa Mesa, and now I am in Dana Point).....I haven't been there for a while because I found some better deals at other places like the Nismo Shop in West Covina, Ctune in City of Industry, and Optionimports.....

Last week, I decided to stoped-by for some parts for my S14 SR......I know that this place doesn't have better price than others....but it is the closest.....

I bought a front and rear main seals...Valve Cover Gasket, Spark plug well Gaskets, and a set of spark plugs at Frsport......I asked them to do price match...Yes, I did the price match.....and charge me 7.75% California sale's tax....which I think it's okay for me...since they at least did price matching for me...so at least the prices weren't that bad compared to the places I usually go...

Today, I wanted to buy a Blitz Blow off Valve kits with intake pipe from them again....The price listed on thier website is $249.00.....However, I asked them to do the price matching with mynismo.com which only sell the same kits for 235.00.....The guy said..."Yes, we could price match it"......What happened was the guy told me that the price listed (249.00) is the price with taxes....so that means 249.00 is an out the door price.....

My understanding told me that 249.00 is an out the door price which I asked him many many times and he insisted that 249.00 is an out the door price if I pay him in cash..... However, if I pay with my Debit card, the price will be $249.00+ 7.75% CA tax....which the guy used the word $249+credit card fees........I asked him that how much everything comes out if i pay with my card....and he told me that it's $249+fees=$266.xx

I tried to explain to him how the system works and stuffs but he told me that this is the best he could do.....

Is it called price match?.....He said YES...He wanted to do price match.........Mynismo.com sells it for 235.00.....Frsports,....if I pay cash, $249....with card $266......

What the different of paying cash or card?.....Why paying in cash or paying with card doesn't come up at the same price?.....

I don't know what other places do....but from my experieces, if someone pays me cash, I would leave out the tax for him, but if that person uses his card, I have to charge him tax.....

What Frport was gonna do to me was that....he was gonna charge me tax if I pay him in cash....and he was gonna DOUBLE CHARGE me tax if I pay with my card.....

I think I have to report IRS about this......
Kriskouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 01:40 AM   #96
FRSport.com
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
FRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FRSport.com
To clear a few things up...

Kris,

First and foremost, we would like to thank you and the rest of our customers. We would not be where we are today without your continued support. Secondly, we place customer service first in our priorities, and we are determined to keeping that commitment to our customers. Our intention for this post is to clarify this situation for the community.

Our company policies are not intended to confuse our customers. All of our sales representatives try their best to communicate with our customers as clearly as possible, but we are only human. We do employ a diverse sales staff, all of whom speak English at different levels, and we have a diverse customer base. Because of these differences, one person can easily misunderstand another. If you believe that we have made an error or are unclear about our policies, we invite you to return and speak with our sales manager. If you are unable to come to us, you are always welcome to call during business hours and ask to speak with a manager. Thank you for your support, and we are looking forward to resolve any concerns or misunderstandings you may have about us.

Below is some information that may help our customers:

1. Price matches are for the same or identical item only, and that item must be in stock and made publicly available.

It is not reasonable to expect a company to price match an item to a competitor if the item is not in stock or if the competitor is not offering that price to the public (as in a club price). All price matches are up to our discretion, and if they are done, they are done so as courtesies.

2. Credit card processors charge 3% of the total plus a transaction fee for the total amount processed.

We understand that some of our customers are on a budget. Therefore, we try to provide as much a savings as possible for our customers. For local customers who pay with non-credit/debit cards (for example, money order or cashier’s check), we give a discount of 3%, which would have normally been paid to the credit card processors. Just to clarify: we do not charge you extra for using credit or debit cards--we provide you a discount for not using those forms of payment.

3. Sales of taxable goods in California or delivered within California will be charged applicable taxes.

Some companies in this industry include the sales tax with the price of goods being sold for an “out the door price” which may lead to the confusion of sales tax policies. A popular misconception is that sales taxes do not apply to non-credit/debit card transaction. This is false. Sales tax is applied to all payment methods, including non-credit or debit card transactions for any taxable goods sold in California or delivered within California.

Sincerely,
FRSport.com Sales Team

Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST

[email protected] | 800-321-4747 | 714-515-4001 ext 146

FRSport.com Open Box Clearance Items

FRSport.com Weekly Specials
FRSport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 01:49 AM   #97
SoguRacing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
SoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfectionSoguRacing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SoguRacing
Very good company! I have bought a few grand worth of parts from them so far and have had no bad experiences. Just wish they had a better return policy

Last edited by SoguRacing; 05-14-2008 at 02:28 AM..
SoguRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:14 AM   #98
Kriskouki

Kriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really niceKriskouki is just really nice
I'll report IRS tomorrow and see what they will say...
Old 05-14-2008, 02:32 AM   #99
ellisonrox
Zilvia Junkie

ellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond reputeellisonrox has a reputation beyond repute
Uh... calm down? I mean, is it worth losing a pretty good shop over like $20?

Which is not to say that you didn't have a legitimate problem, but.. yeah, let it slide and maybe they'll take care of you on a future purchase.
ellisonrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 04:04 AM   #100
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i've bought stuff from them on a few occasions and never had any problems at all. service reps were pretty knowledegable and friendly. better deals can be found elsewhere, but the only time i ever buy anything retail is when i absolutely hafta have it right now and can't wait for shipping. and in the future i'll continue going to frsport. especially cuz they're only about 10-15 minutes from my house.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 07:35 AM   #101
Keith

Trader Rating: (1)
Keith is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Great company to deal with!
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 08:22 AM   #102
CAPoweredS14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
CAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really niceCAPoweredS14 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This thread helped me in ordering from FRSport.com. Thanks for making this thread.

Also I understand the problem with the credit card fees, its the same reason you can't buy a soda at a corner store with a credit card because 35 cents is the fee in some places per transaction. At a shop I help with, we have to charge a 3% fee because of the company we got the card machine from. Just thought I would put those .02 in
CAPoweredS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:56 AM   #103
koukie180
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
koukie180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to koukie180
After reading it a couple of times, I feel there was a big misunderstanding between you and the salesperson. Most of the time, shops give good deals if you pay cash. Like frsport and CAPoweredS14 said, there are always credit/debit card fees charged by any merchant processors. Whether it's 3% or some fixed amount, it's still a lot of money. If you choose other forms of payment besides card, they can cut you a better deal. Regardless, they always have to pay the fees and if they like you they'll give you a good price. They'll just have to pay the fees out of their pockets.

Here is the reason why there is a misconception. If nismoshop sells it for 235+8.25%, that is $254.39. If you were to buy it from frsport for just $249.00. It's as if you were paying for 231.09+7.75%. But here is what ppl shouldn't be confused about. Even though you are paying $249, it does not imply tax is already included. It could be that they are willing to pay the tax for the customer by eating into their profits, which I think that is being very courteous. Not many shops will do that.

With credit/debit fees or transaction fees, and having to pay the tax amount out of their pockets, there's no way any shops will give you a better deal. If it's a card, I doubt they can budge on the price at all or cut you a good deal. Therefore I would not be surprised that he/she can't give you for the same amount as if you were paying with card.

Why do you think asian food places never accept cards? In order to give you the best prices on food, they can't pay those fees by eating into their profits. Otherwise the food wouldn't be cheap.
koukie180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 01:19 PM   #104
FRSport.com
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
FRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FRSport.com
Please contact us to resolve this misunderstanding

Kris,

I just want to repeat what we posted above. If you believe there was a misunderstanding due to something that was implied or otherwise, please contacts us or let us know a good time for us to contact you. If we have made a mistake on our part, we will fully make it up to you. It seems like you are very bothered regarding this issue and we would like to resolve it. For this to happen, we will need to speak to you; whether that happens or not is up to you. We will be waiting for your call/email so please contact us if you're interested in resolving this misunderstanding.

Sincerely,
FRSport.com Sales Team

Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST

[email protected] | 800-321-4747 | 714-515-4001 ext 146

FRSport.com Open Box Clearance Items

FRSport.com Weekly Specials
FRSport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 02:05 PM   #105
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
good prices. super fast order process. no complaints here.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:27 PM   #106
91drftr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (15)
91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices91drftr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
i agree just bought a seat pulleys and fuel pump they gave me a good deal, good service and best of all a lot of prts in stock ive called a few times to check on stock and theyve always had what i aked for in stock.......good place to buy from
91drftr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 12:28 AM   #107
luftrofl
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
luftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant futureluftrofl has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've bought a few things from them- fast and easy. 'nuff said.
Old 06-07-2008, 05:48 PM   #108
Propaganda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
Propaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enoughPropaganda will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Third time ordering from them. This time I ordered the CS turbo lines and a steering bushing.

I spoke with Vu, but he didn't give much information on the size of the fittings. I guess that these guys are more of a seller than a shop. I just feel they could have done more to find out the sizes for me.

I then spoke with CircuitSport and they gave me the information I needed and then proceeded to buy from FRSport because their their total to my house was cheaper than P2M.

That and I love how you can track your package on their website. It just seems that much more professional
Propaganda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 12:42 PM   #109
Addicted2Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Addicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfectionAddicted2Kouki is close to perfection
Just bought Steering Rack bushings and Rack and Pinion Boots.

Good service.
Parts were in stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
zenki's are for poors and lames

with the exception of norm who is big ballin
FS:CUSCO,GREDDY,KA-Tparts
Addicted2Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 01:03 AM   #110
Kriskouki

It's not that I wanted make things worse....

I am going Frsports in order to buy their parts....Again, I really wanted to go over there to get some parts for my car..not for other purpose.....

The reason....and the only reason that I was really pissed...because the salesperson told me that he was gonna beat/match the price posted on Mynismo.com website...which was 235.00.....

Let's think this way......if you're going to buy a one dollar can of soda at Ralph or any other grocerry stores, what would you have to pay?....

Same, right?...... it is a $1.08 or 1.07 depending on where you purchased the soda at......which is understandable.....And, whatever type of payments you chose to pay for your soda....It's gonna cost you the same....$1.08

In my personal opinions, price matching means....You have to sell it at the same price....no matter what kind of payment the customer chose to pay....Not saying something like " It's 249.00....if you pay me with cash''.......

I understand that Frsport is one of the best part sources for our cars....But, for someone who doesn't know about that....I went there many many times and never ever felt like I was being pissed at the last time I was there.....Usually, everytime I was there, the service was good and the salesperson was really helping me out for what I asked for.....

Everything that happenned in the last time that I was at frsport was just made my day so rough.....since I was driving for a long way there just for my parts....
Old 09-25-2008, 03:22 PM   #111
DreEzed
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

DreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfectionDreEzed is close to perfection
Recently bought a OEM clutch kit and exhaust gaskets. Great service. Called customer service because I had an issue with the clutch and they were very helpful and have solved the problem.

I will definitely do business with them in the future.

Thanks Frsports.
DreEzed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 02:11 AM   #112
JayDee M Rolly
Nissanaholic!

JayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really niceJayDee M Rolly is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to JayDee M Rolly
bought my oem shiftboot/trim and nissan ball knob from em, with the price match feature they have on their website i saved money and it was local pickup.

awesome, definitely buying from them again.

Last edited by JayDee M Rolly; 10-01-2008 at 09:04 AM..
JayDee M Rolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 08:59 AM   #113
bboyoracle
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
bboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to beholdbboyoracle is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bboyoracle
+324398576492863544345435

I called in to see if they had ichiba front and rear hubs in stock. I was told that only the fronts were available and that the rears would come in soon. He proceeded to ask for my contact information assuring me that he would save a front set for me and call when the rears would be in.

Sure enough two days later i recieved a call informing that the rears had arrived. They were shipped the same day I paid and a couple days later were sitting on my doorstep. Thanks for going above and beyond FRsport
bboyoracle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:27 PM   #114
RedStage
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
RedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to beholdRedStage is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Ok, I live in Japan but spend most of my time out to sea on an aircraft carrier, looked around for a Greddy oil Filter relocation kit and found FRSport had a good deal on them.

I ordered it and a few days later was contacted due to USPS having difficulty with my FPO address. I've ordered from other companies that would simply cancel the order with no contact. FRSports took the time to contact the buyer and verify the shipping address.

Extremly happy with their willingness to make contact and ensure the customer is taken care of

Now I have my oil filter relocation kit...just got to wait about another month before I can put it in

Thanks again FRSport Staff and Dorothy for taking care of me.

RedStage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2008, 01:59 PM   #115
Ceepo
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
Ceepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enoughCeepo will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Just spent 1400 bucks at there site, and it was here to my door in 2 days, cant beat that, great stuff, i reccommend them to anyone!!!
Ceepo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #116
HS13KLS
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
HS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant futureHS13KLS has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
ive only spent around 300 dollars with them, but they have always treated me really well!!

and they helped me out with calipers and what not.

i 100 approve them!
HS13KLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 08:09 AM   #117
wangan_cruiser
kouki man

Trader Rating: (36)
wangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfectionwangan_cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wangan_cruiser
fast shipping. ill definitely come back to shop again.

awesome site.
wangan_cruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:48 AM   #118
Shmex
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Shmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfectionShmex is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Shmex
Bought oem trim/shift boot, and tien inner and outer tie rods. Wow, amazing lightning fast shipping. Great customer service, on phone, and on AIM. I will gladly do business with frsports, and highly recommend them.

As for the extra tax with debit card...almost every place I've dealt with has told me that. Simple solution, give up credit, and get some real dough paper is better than plastic.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #119
240sx354
Leaky Injector

240sx354 is an unknown quantity at this point
i just bought a bunch of stuff from them, Great people fast on time shipping. i wanted the Greddy M-spec intercooler but they were out of them so i had to upgrade to the LS-spec, they gave me a bit of a discount on it too! Great shop for sure. i WILL be doing business with them in the future.
240sx354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 06:23 PM   #120
thefro526
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
thefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of lightthefro526 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
So like my mom bought me some stuff from FRsports.com for X-mas

Last Time she tried to buy me parts the company screwed her over

She was kinda leery about buying parts from FRsport but I told her they were a good company.

I was right.

Btw, I love their nifty little shipping estimator. It helps a lot
thefro526 is offline   Reply With Quote