Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 10-19-2007, 03:49 PM   #61
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
im down to hang out today ill be back in oceanside around 7 ish
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2007, 10:28 PM   #62
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to qwikspool
cant tonight. im going to post a new thread for the meet. any suggestions on which date?
qwikspool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:00 AM   #63
tacotacotaco
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
tacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfectiontacotacotaco is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tacotacotaco
im only available friday evening and the weekends.
tacotacotaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2007, 12:47 AM   #64
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

qwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfectionqwikspool is close to perfection
yeah me too.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:20 PM   #65
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Saw a white S13 with mexi status wheel fitment by UCSD, then I saw a flat black S13 with stripped interior, maroon paint IN UCSD.

I waved.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 01:05 AM   #66
nep
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by kndacomplx View Post
hmm does it have that thai restaurant too? and a taekwondo place heading towards vista? that is def a good spot thats low profile.
thai garden? and a pizza joint in the corner? or am i thinking of something else. either way, set up a date and time and ill show
nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2007, 11:55 AM   #67
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
So Still no verified meeting place huh? why dont we just try Mission Bay? Information center im in Mira Mesa that wont be a bad area anyways, Just a thought

Since we have this fire going I think next week meet will be just fine.

I just hope that everyone around the fire area is safe and in good health. If you have young one's be sure to keep them in house. If you must evacuate I know Mira Mesa High is still open and receiving evacuee's
datsunrdster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2007, 10:02 AM   #68
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

nep: you correct.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:18 AM   #69
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
FINALLY! I have internet! But still no meeting place?
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 12:00 PM   #70
nep
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
nep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the roughnep is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
lets meet in the ocneaside thai parking lot? im considering doing my auto/manual swap this weekend and might need some local advice
nep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 05:32 PM   #71
qwikspool
Nissanaholic!

aight then im going to set the date for next week.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:49 PM   #72
PMSing Chicken
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (21)
PMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her selfPMSing Chicken is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN View Post
Saw a white S13 with mexi status wheel fitment by UCSD, then I saw a flat black S13 with stripped interior, maroon paint IN UCSD.

I waved.
I saw that same black 240 at ucsd. Hey don't look at me funny if you catch me starting at a 240 (In traffic I was staring at a stock pignose and the lady gave me the weirdest look). I am rocking a stock white fastback with s14 seats and a crooked stock exhaust that is usually around ucsd and santee.
PMSing Chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2007, 12:58 AM   #73
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
Saw a slammed red s13 coupe with a kit. Heard it blow off as it drove by on Frazee & Mission earlier this afternoon. I'm starting to see more and more 240s by my work.
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 07:56 PM   #74
posdriftin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
posdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
they are every where.... i think therer is like 30 s chassis people in north county..
posdriftin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:18 PM   #75
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by posdriftin View Post
they are every where.... i think therer is like 30 s chassis people in north county..

werd.. the community has grown pretty rapidly in the last 3 years..

i personally know of 5 others between escondido and oceanside.

if you want to meet more.. theres a lot in Palomar College...

theres surprisingly a few 86 guys up here as well.

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 08:23 PM   #76
dops13
Zilvia Addict

dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Quote:

I waved.
The white S13 is probably mine. I still need to roll my fenders.
dops13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 10:36 PM   #77
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dops13 View Post
The white S13 is probably mine. I still need to roll my fenders.
If I saw you, you saw me. I crossed the intersection in front of UCSD.

Old 10-30-2007, 12:00 AM   #78
dops13
Zilvia Addict

dops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nicedops13 is just really nice
Hmm... I didnt see you. I think I would have waved back or unless i was focus on not hitting 'dumb' ucsd kids. I dont see that many modied s13 at ucsd. My car does have mexican wheel status... can't wait til i get my fenders roll/pulled, dropped and hella flush looking.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:59 AM   #79
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

I'll PM you next time I come down.

Old 10-30-2007, 01:22 AM   #80
dops13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I'll PM you next time I come down.
Werd, let me know.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:32 PM   #81
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

datsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nicedatsunrdster is just really nice
Well Im in Mira Mesa, and Ive seen lots of S13's and oh yeah there was a chick driving a S15 black with white 98 front bumper. Kinda weird if I wave so I didnt. Just stopped by a guy with a 90 hatch, off Flanders between Westonhill and Greenford. There are a few Coupe with Silvia Conversion fronts from the duplex of Flanders. Don't be a snob, one of this days you'll need assistance and might flag a fella 240SX Owners for one. Damn i dirve an automatic 89 coupe and im smilling You guys have to get a meet going or this thread will end like the other one.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:44 PM   #82
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Saw a white S13 hatch w/ foglights that gave me a thumbs up around Melrose and Hacienda in Vista last night.

i only gave a nod because I was turning when i saw the thumbs up.

Old 11-07-2007, 02:17 PM   #83
hijack3d
Zilvia Junkie

hijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond reputehijack3d has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipzide View Post
werd.. the community has grown pretty rapidly in the last 3 years..

i personally know of 5 others between escondido and oceanside.

if you want to meet more.. theres a lot in Palomar College...

theres surprisingly a few 86 guys up here as well.
Hmm... do you go to Palomar? I always see another black S13 hatch leaving around the same time I do (6-ish) and they also get on the 78 West....

Don't worry, it's legit: Review (Thanks Mike)
hijack3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 04:38 PM   #84
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

saw a black Sil80 with super advan's near Mira Mesa Mall is he here in the forums too? got a drift sticker below the bumper. If youre here DUDE Thats a clean set-up where did u get those rear taillights?

Old 11-07-2007, 11:34 PM   #85
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijack3d View Post
Hmm... do you go to Palomar? I always see another black S13 hatch leaving around the same time I do (6-ish) and they also get on the 78 West....
Nope. My s13 is white and I don't go to palomar.

Old 11-07-2007, 11:54 PM   #86
E2EKIELR34
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (22)
E2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond reputeE2EKIELR34 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hijack3d View Post
yea i've seen that S13 hatch at palomar also. i just gave him a thumbs up once.
Old 11-08-2007, 12:31 AM   #87
bodiesenmotion
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
bodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the roughbodiesenmotion is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
almost everday at sdsu i see this clean white s14 kouki with wat looks like a jdm kouki front bumper / cf hood / gold volks (gramlights?)

Clean ass car man

also at fuzion on tuesday night 2 r34's. One blue one and a white one who rolled with a s13 hatch.
PURE BLISS!!!
bodiesenmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 03:51 PM   #88
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E2EKIELR34 View Post
yea i've seen that S13 hatch at palomar also. i just gave him a thumbs up once.

you're cool now, ron.

Old 11-11-2007, 01:35 PM   #89
Zenki_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Zenki_S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Anyone down to meet up in PB for a beer or two? It doesn't matter where as long as it's a cool place to sit and chill and throw down a beer.
Zenki_S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 09:16 PM   #90
datsunrdster
Zilvia Member

s13 Well PB Bar and grill sounds aight

Hey why not do a qucik bonfire at fiesta island??? just for the heck of it...

Well just saw a red S13 rolling on some EWING's around Black Mtn and Mira Mesa blvd. I did the thumbs up but the guy is either blind or just really full of himself... Oh well...

Also a gunmetal hatch parking lot of Albertsons hillery mall.

Cool stance..

And yet still no meeting place..