Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Canada

Canada Post here if you hail from the great land up north!

Old 02-28-2007, 07:21 PM   #1
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ninjabread Send a message via MSN to Ninjabread
Anyone ready for spring?

I miss my car man.....

Here she is, sleeping :

Old 03-01-2007, 07:07 PM   #2
jim1234664
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
jim1234664 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
im not in canada but im right on the border of niagra falls (buffalo)
this winter is getting really old! i cant wait to bring my red s13 out either!
jim1234664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 07:31 PM   #3
ichi-bum
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
ichi-bum is making a name for him/her selfichi-bum is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
After the snow storm we got hit with today...im definitely ready for spring. My baby is sleeping to till then.

ichi-bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:03 PM   #4
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Ninjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfectionNinjabread is close to perfection
Yea that shitstorm is passing by Ottawawa. I hope it doesnt. Its supposed to snow like 20cm.. thats the biggest one to come if it lands.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:11 PM   #5
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
I can't afford a second car at the moment... being a student and all. So mine's been driving thru the winter (only when I HAVE to drive though. haha)
So it's made for some interesting drives.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:16 PM   #6
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

And rusted out framerails and rockers. haha.
Old 03-02-2007, 12:23 PM   #7
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
What is this winter you speak of?
Old 03-02-2007, 12:32 PM   #8
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

It looks like this from my front door.

Old 03-02-2007, 12:47 PM   #9
luckyslide16
Zilvia Junkie

luckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to luckyslide16
Yeah I cant wait for spring, I live out on Long Island and we have some roads that lead down to the beaches around here that are decently curvy and such. Me and my friend who has an 05 RSX Type-s with some goodies on it are planning to go out on Saturday mornings just as the sun is coming up and get some Touge-Like runs in. The reason I say Touge-Like is because we don't have mountains, just some windy roads in the woods.

Spring can't come soon enough.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:26 AM   #10
mRclARK1
Post Whore!

mRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfectionmRclARK1 is close to perfection
Quote:
And rusted out framerails and rockers. haha.
I spend more money on washing it then I do on gas I think. haha...

Also, they tend to use sand and gravel on the roads to help with the ice here a lot more than they use salt. So that helps me feel a little better. haha

And that pic from your front door... I wish we had that little snow here. The yard of where I'm living is 5 feet deep in some places.
Old 03-09-2007, 03:33 PM   #11
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Yea lol the snow had melted and now there is some again.
Old 03-11-2007, 11:48 AM   #12
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Snow should be gone here pretty quick. It's been above 0 every day for like a week. It's so nice!

I basically did nothing all winter...

Stuff removed: All aero and drift wing. The wing warped when I had to leave my car out of the garage for a couple days.

Stuff added: Greddy M-Spec and HKS EVC 6(i think. whatever the new one is). Also threw in a leather S14 seat for the GF...if I let her roll with me. Hahaha.

Stuff sitting around: BC cams and valvesprings. 5-lug. SBC Enkei RPF1's. JDM power folding mirrors. Also waiting on the SexyStyle replica kit to come in.

Car is boosting 13psi now and I've come to realize T25 is absolute garbage. I want it to blow up so I can buy something decent.

Ugh.
JVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 11:52 AM   #13
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

Woot for jdm mobiles. It's nice a warm today and the snow is melting
Old 03-11-2007, 05:28 PM   #14
Ca_laurier
Zilvia Junkie

Ca_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to allCa_laurier is a name known to all
still keeping the daily driver going for a bit. to early for the beast
Ca_laurier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 07:31 AM   #15
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca_laurier
still keeping the daily driver going for a bit. to early for the beast
Beast? ROFL!
Old 03-12-2007, 07:24 PM   #16
-=RS13=-
Leaky Injector

-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of
I think we have a showdown

CA VS SR.
Old 03-12-2007, 07:41 PM   #17
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
spring? more like summer here in cali...

im in norcal and high was 80 for the past couple days
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 08:44 PM   #18
-=RS13=-
Leaky Injector

-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of-=RS13=- has much to be proud of
It was +9 here a couple days ago so about 45F. Can't wait for summer tho 30 degrees (85-90ish) with sunlight till 10:30 at night
Old 03-12-2007, 10:01 PM   #19
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Not ready yet....

The Supra is still in pieces, so is the fastback... but the convertible is almost ready!!
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
HaLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2007, 11:26 PM   #20
JVD
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=RS13=-
I think we have a showdown

CA VS SR.
My stock gayness vs. his stock gayness?... Sounds like a rubbish showdown to me.
Old 03-17-2007, 08:28 AM   #21
Ninjabread
Post Whore!

FCUK! Just as all the snow was melting, rain cleaned the streets, all was good and IT JUST SNOWED 15 FCUKING CENTIMETERS. I have to drive my car to the shop on monday so it better all be gone.
Old 03-22-2007, 11:44 AM   #22
SaskatcheMan

SaskatcheMan is an unknown quantity at this point
There is no way I'm taking my 240 off the blocks until April 1 at the earliest.
I'm getting tight in the pants thinking about driving it again after the long winter here in Saskabush.