Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 04-09-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Alabama anyone?

How many people are on here form Alabama and where are you located?

I'm in Phenix City/Columbus, GA

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2007, 09:58 PM   #2
Bryants95240sx
Zilvia Addict

Bryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the roughBryants95240sx is a jewel in the rough
Jefferson county here.
Old 04-13-2007, 10:41 PM   #3
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
man there really isn't many Alabamians here

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
Old 04-19-2007, 08:10 PM   #4
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

I know we aren't the only 2 swinging dicks from Ala-fuckin-bama on this bitch.

Quote:
Old 04-28-2007, 07:12 AM   #5
cgtdream
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
cgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond reputecgtdream has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Yo whats up all, im from around b-ham..i dont live there, but its nice to visit....btw, i was there just recently, and i kept seeing this one 240 parked outside of a gas station off an exit near tuscaloosa for 2 weeks straight..could never find out who it was...is it anyone here who knows who the fudge im talkin about?
Old 04-28-2007, 08:23 AM   #6
koukimonster139
Zilvia FREAK!

koukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfectionkoukimonster139 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to koukimonster139
St. clair county. FTL
Old 04-28-2007, 11:42 AM   #7
orange13donkey
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
orange13donkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'll be moving to Mobile Alabama at the beginning of June!!!!

Last edited by orange13donkey; 04-28-2007 at 11:55 AM.. Reason: .
orange13donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 11:40 PM   #8
raen419
Zilvia Member

raen419 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to raen419
Tuscaloosa AL for 3 more months, then back to Trussville....thank God.
Don't own a 240sx anymore, luckily. Rockin' a Miata for my new toy.

Spenser, C, and a few others are registered on here...as well a Hussey, I think. Spens and Hussey are in Pelham/Alabaster area.
C is in Gadsden...and I think thats it as far as Zilvia.net members.
Andy might be on here, he's in Auburn (not far from you).
I'm not active on here much, if at all. Spend most of my time on RoadsterDrift, 240sxforums (where I mod), ALDrift (which was setup by Spens and Brandon...another B'ham guy who needs to get to work on that 510!!!), and a few other car/Miata forums.

Of the 240sx owners/former owners I know (keep in mind most of us met through 240sx's and have moved onto other cars over the years) only a select few spend time on here.
Todd, C, Mario, Brandon, Bryant, Andy, Spens, Keith (my roommate, owner of a S14 Silvia that is pristine and for sale), Hussey, Brent (who's dropped off the face of the Earth), and Boyd are all within an hour of B'ham. Then there's the AlDrift.org guys whom I know few of (b/c I live in T-Town....fuck I hate this place).
Btw, I probably left a few names off that list considering the amount of 240sx owners/enthusiasts I've met over the last 6-7-9 years.....fuck I've been around for too long...lol
raen419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:07 PM   #9
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

i just moved back to AL from Milwaukee and I was wondering if there are any track days anywhere in the state that any of you guys know of, Let me know if there is anything you can come up with

Quote:
Old 05-17-2007, 09:04 PM   #10
raen419
Zilvia Member

Well, honestly its kinda stale here sometimes, but not too often.
Check www.alscca.org
I haven't looked in a while, but there's almost always something going on at least 2 weekends out of the month between TVR, the Bham SCCA stuff (autoX), and then the track days at Barbers.

With all the stuff going on this time of year I kinda wish I was more track oriented than I used to be....but college comes first.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:20 AM   #11
24Zero
Zilvia Junkie

24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to 24Zero Send a message via Yahoo to 24Zero
I am from Gadsden, which is just north of Bham

My Site www.24zero.com
30D | 17-40L | 27-70L | 70-200L
Some of my work
24Zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 10:27 PM   #12
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

whats up 24zero...... any track events near you?

Quote:
Old 06-02-2007, 06:54 AM   #13
24Zero
Zilvia Junkie

24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about24Zero has a spectacular aura about
There is an event coming up at Barber Motorsports Park in Sept or October. I don't have the dates handy. I will get them and post them, however. You just missed a good trip to the Dragon for Zdayz though.

My Site www.24zero.com
Some of my work
Old 06-03-2007, 02:07 AM   #14
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah I was trying to get in touch with some folks about that but they left me hangin

Quote:
Old 06-03-2007, 11:54 PM   #15
raen419
Zilvia Member

There's always Miatas at the Gap in the last weekend of July...hahaha
You'd be kinda out of place but have some fun nonetheless. I'm going to try and go back this year...but it all depends on work.
Old 06-04-2007, 04:43 AM   #16
The1

The1 is an unknown quantity at this point
*walks in*
From Birmingham...but I live in Montgomery now
The1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 07:08 AM   #17
24Zero
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamaboy View Post
yeah I was trying to get in touch with some folks about that but they left me hangin
Man that sucks. You could have road up with us. We had 9 Z's, My 240 and an Evo in the caravan. FYI this months AutoX at Birmingham Race Coarse is 6/24 if you are interested.

My Site www.24zero.com
Some of my work
Old 06-04-2007, 09:57 PM   #18
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

get me the details on it. I may have a couple more zs from the area that will come.

Quote:
Old 06-05-2007, 05:53 AM   #19
24Zero
Zilvia Junkie

NP
Birmingham Race Course is located off I459 @ the Derby PKY exit.
Registration begins at 8:00 and closes at 9:30.
There are usually 80-100 cars @ the event.
Here is the link to ALSCCA

My Site www.24zero.com
Some of my work
Old 06-08-2007, 10:20 AM   #20
raen419
Zilvia Member

80-100? Lee, I've only seen 80 (at most) during the Speedsouth Shootout.
More like 40-50 cars. But that depends on weather. Although more people need to come.
The Talladega Grand Prix is this weekend for the TVR (Tenn. Valley) SCCA division. The B'ham guys are hosting it, but I'm pretty sure anyone can run. They need workers bad. I'm hoping to be there Sunday, but it all depends on the car and work.

The SCCA is racing at Barbers the first weekend in July. I should be working it, work permitting. And the Porsche 250 is July 20-22. Its always fun, and there are usually plenty of cars to drool over.
Old 06-08-2007, 12:28 PM   #21
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

wow....the entry fees are high as camel cock. I guess I need to get used to that. I haven't been through any annual tech so I guess I'll be missing this one. I would love to come up and meet some people and see whats going on though. Maybe later this year I'll make it up there. I'm having some issues with my car now anyway. Have a good time. Post some pics!!!!

Quote:
Old 06-08-2007, 08:52 PM   #22
raen419
Zilvia Member

Car issues eh? Join the club.
My motor has been apart waiting on a new head for 2 months...and now that I have it, I'm having to wait paycheck to paycheck for the timing belt kit, valve cover gasket, and well....every other gasket. SUCKS.

BUT, its cheaper than Nissan's stuff for the KA or SR.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:55 PM   #23
orange13donkey
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
orange13donkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I am finally here in Mobile. If there is anyone in the area, shoot me a PM. I would like to see some other 240's around here.

Downtown Mobile tonight...

orange13donkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 12:40 AM   #24
GSX Running
Leaky Injector

GSX Running is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm from Tupelo MS, we have alot of events at Memphis Motor Sport Parks. Theres one on the 8th
GSX Running is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 01:17 PM   #25
24Zero
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by raen419 View Post
80-100? Lee, I've only seen 80 (at most) during the Speedsouth Shootout.
More like 40-50 cars. But that depends on weather. Although more people need to come.
I'm not Lee. I'm Jamie. We have been have had as many as 130 drivers at some of the events this year a BRC. I should know as I am the Guy that has them sign the waiver or takes their cash, geeeez.

The next event is 7/29 BamaBoy if you are interested in attending.

The PDX event is 9/29 at Barber Motorsports park which should be an awesome driving experience.

There is also somewhat of an event during the Porsche 250 at Barber the 19-20. If you purchase your tickets online and use SCCA or ALSCCA as the promo code you will get a paddock pass and special parking in a "show" type area.

My Site www.24zero.com
Some of my work
Old 08-07-2007, 12:19 PM   #26
24Zero
Zilvia Junkie

PDX has been rescheduled. It will be December 1st at Barber insted of 9/29. The September date conflicted with with the Crow Mountain hill climb.

FYI Z-Con is Oct 1-5 in Daytona. There is a group of us going from here if anyone is interested in going down.

My Site www.24zero.com
Some of my work
Old 10-08-2007, 01:14 AM   #27
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
just mover to alabaster dont own the 240 anymore but still love chillin workin on em whatever leave a pm or message on myspace (www.myspace.com/paintronsaintofthc)
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 03:52 AM   #28
dr.klawn
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
dr.klawn is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Mobile here.....
stickin the blacktop in now so i'll be ready soon
dr.klawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:16 AM   #29
WanaBeFaster

Trader Rating: (1)
WanaBeFaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Wow, a couple people from mobile, even though these post are from 3 years ago, haha. Oh yeah, I'm from Mobile.
WanaBeFaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2009, 01:16 PM   #30
Tom25666
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Tom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choicesTom25666 has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
huntsville. woot.