Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-17-2007, 10:52 AM   #61
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
GT5 Prologue was released on the 13th last week in Japan. It's available to purchase as a download or a hardcopy. You can get it online here http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...e-70-2bns.html. Don't worry, it's not a region-locked disc, so it'll play on our US ps3's.

Here are the tracks:

Superspeedway - Daytona International Speedway
The Road Course - Daytona International Speedway
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Circuit East Course
Fuji Speedway F
Fuji Speedway GT
Eiger Nordwand (Forward)
Eiger Nordwand (Reverse)
London (Forward)
London (Reverse)

and the CARS:

Acura
Acura NSX '91

Alfa Romeo
Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 Twin Spark '06
Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 JTS Q4 '06

Audi
R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07
Audi TT 3.2 Quattro '07

BMW
BMW 135i Coupe '07
BMW Z4 3.0i '03 BMW M3 Coupe '08

Chevrolet
Corvette Z06 (C6) '07

Daihatsu
Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02
Daihatsu OFC-1 '07

Dodge
Dodge Viper GTS '02

Ferrari
Ferrari F430 '06 Ferrari 599 '07

Ford
Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07

Honda
Integra TYPE R (DC5)

Lancia
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91

Lexus
Lexus IS F '07

Lotus
Elise Sport 190 '96 Elise 111R

Mazda
ATENZA Sport (2007 Tokyo Motor Show reference exhibit)

Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG (R230) '02

Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium '07

Nissan
SKYLINE GT-R Vspec II Nur (R34) Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) Skyline Sedan 350GT Type SP (V36) Skyline Coupe Concept Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP (V36) GT-R Proto GT-R (R35)

Renault
Renault Clio Renault Sport V6 '00

Subaru
Subaru Impreza WRX STi '07

Suzuki
Suzuki Swift Sport '07 Cappuccino (EA21R)

TVR
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00

Volkswagen
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI '01
Old 12-17-2007, 12:28 PM   #62
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
But the collecting cars thing has to stop. it's a game but I'd rather drive a race car on a race track than some lame ass fiat FWD 2L car to try and win some prize cup.. to advance another round. samething over and over again.. game play just isn't there
I totally agree.. I don't see why any of those companies (Fiat/dihatsu(sp?)/and the like) are even in the game.. Even FULLY built a stock CRX will compete/beat them..

Instead take those companies out of the game and put added memory (<-- I'm not sure if that's the right word to use, but I think you get the idea) towards something else that will actually make the game better. Not worse.
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 01:41 PM   #63
jeeper_x
Zilvia Addict

jeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymorejeeper_x is not welcome here anymore
do you know why Daihatsu is in GT series?......

Toyota basically owns 51% of Daihatsu......just some market scheme and we need the compact class races in GT series, right?....haha

do you know why Fiat is in GT series?......

Fiat Group is the largest automobile manufacturer in Italy and used to dominated the WRC back in the late 70s and early 80s......
hahaha
jeeper_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 07:37 PM   #64
illvialuver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
illvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfectionillvialuver is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
if they keep making the games realistic I think alot of poor people would rather stay at home and buy a ps3 and play a video game vs spending thousands on end to build your daily into a dd and a track car, and to pay for all that shit.

If it gets any more real dmv might start charging for registration for the cars you drive in the games.(jk)
illvialuver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 08:08 PM   #65
90KAcoupe
Zilvia Junkie

90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future90KAcoupe has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to 90KAcoupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
GT5 Prologue was released on the 13th last week in Japan. It's available to purchase as a download or a hardcopy. You can get it online here http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...e-70-2bns.html. Don't worry, it's not a region-locked disc, so it'll play on our US ps3's.

Here are the tracks:

Superspeedway - Daytona International Speedway
The Road Course - Daytona International Speedway
Suzuka Circuit
Suzuka Circuit East Course
Fuji Speedway F
Fuji Speedway GT
Eiger Nordwand (Forward)
Eiger Nordwand (Reverse)
London (Forward)
London (Reverse)

and the CARS:

Acura
Acura NSX '91

Alfa Romeo
Alfa Romeo 147 TI 2.0 Twin Spark '06
Alfa Romeo Brera 3.2 JTS Q4 '06

Audi
R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07
Audi TT 3.2 Quattro '07

BMW
BMW 135i Coupe '07
BMW Z4 3.0i '03 BMW M3 Coupe '08

Chevrolet
Corvette Z06 (C6) '07

Daihatsu
Daihatsu Copen Active Top '02
Daihatsu OFC-1 '07

Dodge
Dodge Viper GTS '02

Ferrari
Ferrari F430 '06 Ferrari 599 '07

Ford
Mustang V8 GT Coupe Premium '07

Honda
Integra TYPE R (DC5)

Lancia
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91

Lexus
Lexus IS F '07

Lotus
Elise Sport 190 '96 Elise 111R

Mazda
ATENZA Sport (2007 Tokyo Motor Show reference exhibit)

Mercedes-Benz
Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG (R230) '02

Mitsubishi
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR '05 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X GSR Premium '07

Nissan
SKYLINE GT-R Vspec II Nur (R34) Fairlady Z Version S (Z33) Skyline Sedan 350GT Type SP (V36) Skyline Coupe Concept Skyline Coupe 370GT Type SP (V36) GT-R Proto GT-R (R35)

Renault
Renault Clio Renault Sport V6 '00

Subaru
Subaru Impreza WRX STi '07

Suzuki
Suzuki Swift Sport '07 Cappuccino (EA21R)

TVR
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 '00

Volkswagen
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI '01
are those the cars on the demo or the actual game car list?? this would take all the fun out of the GT games.. i love having cheap cars that i have modded and setup well enough i can beat all the highend racecars.

oh and on the game.. u shouldnt be able to have TCS on a s13 or anything like that.. if the car didnt come with it.. u cant get it on the game.. thats just my opinion.
Old 12-18-2007, 01:58 AM   #66
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Its for Prologue. Not the full game.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:40 AM   #67
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
anyone have a coupon code for play-asia? im gonna buy it
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 08:23 AM   #68
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
someone record a lap around the daytona road course... want to seee!!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 11:13 AM   #69
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by dc2_lsvtec View Post
anyone have a coupon code for play-asia? im gonna buy it
Damn, I shouldve looked around for that, haha! I was so excited I couldn't contain myself and just bought it on the spot.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:18 PM   #70
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
I can't believe they're charging for demos! I remember when they came free with magazines or you could pick them up at a local game shop for free. Or am I misunderstanding this?

I don't own a PS3 yet, I'm waiting on this to come out. But if I did I be trying to figure out if I could get a pirated version of this...have they figured that out yet on the PS3? I claim ignorance on this one....
Old 12-18-2007, 03:02 PM   #71
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr View Post
I can't believe they're charging for demos! I remember when they came free with magazines or you could pick them up at a local game shop for free. Or am I misunderstanding this?

I don't own a PS3 yet, I'm waiting on this to come out. But if I did I be trying to figure out if I could get a pirated version of this...have they figured that out yet on the PS3? I claim ignorance on this one....
I understand your thoughts on this. Although, any sort of ordinary demo gives you no sense of accomplishment or completion after playing it, this is more like a GT5 "lite" where you can still earn money to buy cars, pass driving missions, play others online, etc. I'm pretty sure that with whatever was accomplished with Prologue can be transferred to the actual GT5 just like the credit and license transfer capability from GT3 to GT4. I do agree that the price is a little steep for a minigame of a game.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:47 AM   #72
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Alright I got some good playing time on GT5 Prologue, and might I say it's coming along VERY nicely. The physics are greatly improved, and here it is.....DRIFTING IS BACK. They've intensely changed the handling so it's as fun as it was in GT3. The in-cabin views are improved with better light/shade effects. Each car's interior looks SO precisely detailed. The driver now actually moves his hand to shift, and it all looks good drifting in this view haha! The new London track isn't all amazing to drive on, but good GOD the visuals/landscaping/everything are amazing! The only thing is, it's still all in japanese, so i can't quite figure out how to connect and start racing online. As far as the events, they're not as challenging as I hoped to be. Some of the events are better recognized as the mission races from GT4. You also start with 3,500,000 credits so there isn't much to buy right off the bat other than the Alfa Romeo 147 and Integra (cars are mostly 3,700,000 and up). All in all, if you're an avid GT fan, this is a great package to try to import or download online via a japanese network account.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:54 AM   #73
PRADOgy
Zilvia FREAK!

PRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfectionPRADOgy is close to perfection
Quote:
Drifting is as fun as it was in GT3. .
Oh ill be first in line for this for sure now!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:56 AM   #74
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Once a real release date for GT5 is announced I will plan to buy a PS3.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:02 PM   #75
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Once a real release date for GT5 is announced I will plan to buy a PS3.
Hey, speaking of PS3's, I found this nice site where you can get the shell of the system (other systems as well) professionally coated for around $100. The quality looks awesome!

http://www.colorwarepc.com/p-99-playstation-3.aspx
Old 01-02-2008, 03:58 PM   #76
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONYX S-13 View Post
I totally agree.. I don't see why any of those companies (Fiat/dihatsu(sp?)/and the like) are even in the game.. Even FULLY built a stock CRX will compete/beat them..

Instead take those companies out of the game and put added memory (<-- I'm not sure if that's the right word to use, but I think you get the idea) towards something else that will actually make the game better. Not worse.
Agreed. I think there's far too much emphasis on having too many cars. Even if its a fast car, you really don't need 12 different variations on the R34 Skyline. That's redundant and uninteresting. I'd much rather have more tracks and different types of events. If they had some of the local tracks like Willow Springs and Buttonwillow, that would make me very happy. Also, a more interactive career mode thats even more involving with the tuning would be desirable.

As fun as the GT series may be, it's come to be very formulaic. It felt like every sequel was barely a more polished rehash of the original. It's still a good game no less imo, but it's getting old.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #77
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
^
I too would like to see a more advanced career mode. Where you earn spongers, maybe budget money for different things. Not a full out Simcity meets GT, but somewhat.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:11 PM   #78
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
^
I too would like to see a more advanced career mode. Where you earn spongers, maybe budget money for different things. Not a full out Simcity meets GT, but somewhat.
Funny you should say that, because with the release of "Home" (sort of like Sony's version of Sims or Second Life) for the Playstation network, they'll be somehow working hand in hand with each other when connected. For example, in your virtual home, the car you select in GT5 may be in your garage at your virtual home. You can probably set up a room with various trophies you've won, add posters of photos you've taken from photo mode from the game, or meet other people and see if they want to race. The possibilities seem endless.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:38 PM   #79
ONYX S-13
Zilvia FREAK!

ONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to allONYX S-13 is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to ONYX S-13 Send a message via MSN to ONYX S-13
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronmcdon View Post
Even if its a fast car, you really don't need 12 different variations on the R34 Skyline. That's redundant and uninteresting. I'd much rather have more tracks and different types of events..
Agreed..! Why would anyone ever need that? More tracks and details, better physics and or sound quality would make the game waaaayyyy better then what it is... Of course the BEST possible upgrade for me personally would be a better AI driver.. That alone would make the game 10X's better
ONYX S-13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #80
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Quote:
Alright I got some good playing time on GT5 Prologue, and might I say it's coming along VERY nicely. The physics are greatly improved, and here it is.....DRIFTING IS BACK. They've intensely changed the handling so it's as fun as it was in GT3. The in-cabin views are improved with better light/shade effects. Each car's interior looks SO precisely detailed. The driver now actually moves his hand to shift, and it all looks good drifting in this view haha! The new London track isn't all amazing to drive on, but good GOD the visuals/landscaping/everything are amazing! The only thing is, it's still all in japanese, so i can't quite figure out how to connect and start racing online. As far as the events, they're not as challenging as I hoped to be. Some of the events are better recognized as the mission races from GT4. You also start with 3,500,000 credits so there isn't much to buy right off the bat other than the Alfa Romeo 147 and Integra (cars are mostly 3,700,000 and up). All in all, if you're an avid GT fan, this is a great package to try to import or download online via a japanese network account.
Got it on the 31st... played all night tonight.. I love it...
SOLD: 01 GPW Honda S2000
PARTED: 93 Pearl White 240SX LE Fastback w/SR20DET
SOLD: 93 Super White 240SX SE Convertible w/Silvia Front
HaLo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:19 PM   #81
Nachtmensch
Zilvia Addict

Nachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond reputeNachtmensch has a reputation beyond repute
i heard rumors of the US getting prologue. anyone know of this? i heard early February...
Nachtmensch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:28 PM   #82
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
I think I'll have to play it somewhere first. I bought ps2 for gt4 and was disappointed. I'm sure it will be good, but I don't want to bet 4-5 hundred on it.
Rob's S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 11:31 PM   #83
S13Boosts
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (12)
S13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfectionS13Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
damn i need a ps3 now just for this game
S13Boosts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:11 AM   #84
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Ill be buying a PS3, GT5, HDTV, Logitech G25. I think I'm also gonna make my seat out of a spare s13 seat I have lying around that way when i'm driving my s13 in game it'll sorta feel like I'm in one.. can't wait!!!
Old 01-03-2008, 12:28 AM   #85
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Haha, just wanted to show off.

Hey HaLo, have you played online yet?
Old 01-03-2008, 04:50 AM   #86
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

HaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfectionHaLo is close to perfection
Send a message via ICQ to HaLo Send a message via AIM to HaLo Send a message via MSN to HaLo
Quote:
Haha, just wanted to show off.

Hey HaLo, have you played online yet?
Nope, not yet... Maybe soon? I installed the online patch, took me forever...
Old 01-03-2008, 05:02 AM   #87
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Blah.. I wish PS3s were cheaper

Oh well, I'll continue to wait until GT5 comes because really that's the only reason why I would want the PS3.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 07:51 AM   #88
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiLLeR2001 View Post
Ill be buying a PS3, GT5, HDTV, Logitech G25. I think I'm also gonna make my seat out of a spare s13 seat I have lying around that way when i'm driving my s13 in game it'll sorta feel like I'm in one.. can't wait!!!
That's the way I'm going. The G25 looks like it's coming down in price too.

Like I said, as soon as I get a date of release I'll finish working on my set-up.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:07 AM   #89
HaLo
from Canada, eh!

Looks nice Mel... Make one for me?
Old 01-03-2008, 09:14 AM   #90
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Just got my ps3 the other day. And Ive been playing wangan midnight.

I totally forgot about the prologue being released. Gonna pick up that here in the next few days.