Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-03-2008, 09:25 AM   #91
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaLo View Post
Looks nice Mel... Make one for me?
I'll give you the plans...
Old 01-03-2008, 09:33 AM   #92
Dirty Habit
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
Dirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfectionDirty Habit is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I used to have a set up for ps3. I used to drift competitions over on the GTP forums all the time. Perhaps I will have to put it back togeather for some laps.

Guys on gtp are sick, if anyone hasnt checked out some of their cockpits, you really need to check them out.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:10 PM   #93
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamN View Post
Blah.. I wish PS3s were cheaper

Oh well, I'll continue to wait until GT5 comes because really that's the only reason why I would want the PS3.
same here... cant wait for gt5.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #94
KiLLeR2001
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
KiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud ofKiLLeR2001 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
That's the way I'm going. The G25 looks like it's coming down in price too.

Like I said, as soon as I get a date of release I'll finish working on my set-up.
hahaaha perfect dude, this is exactly what i had in mind..... cant waitttt wooooooooo
Old 01-07-2008, 11:15 AM   #95
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
WHY must another GT thread be created!!?! Haha, anyways. Looks like whoever ordered the japanese copy, including myself, wasted money. They're planning on releasing GT5: Prologue in the states in spring '08.

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Ga...smo_5_Prologue
Old 01-07-2008, 03:32 PM   #96
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchmalmiss View Post
WHY must another GT thread be created!!?! Haha, anyways. Looks like whoever ordered the japanese copy, including myself, wasted money. They're planning on releasing GT5: Prologue in the states in spring '08.

http://www.us.playstation.com/PS3/Ga...smo_5_Prologue
WOW, thank you so much for posting that up, i'm hardly on psn, but i was so close to getting the game from play-asia.com so after i read this, i ebayed a copy of suikoden 5 haha.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:36 PM   #97
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by origin_s135 View Post
WOW, thank you so much for posting that up, i'm hardly on psn, but i was so close to getting the game from play-asia.com so after i read this, i ebayed a copy of suikoden 5 haha.
Yep, sounded like a last minute decision from them, too.
Old 01-07-2008, 06:19 PM   #98
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I wonder if its even worth buying. :/ Since its only five tracks, 50 cars and essentially "Pre-GT5" or a development stage passed Beta (RCO?).
Old 01-07-2008, 07:29 PM   #99
ronmcdon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
ronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfectionronmcdon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleS14 View Post
I wonder if its even worth buying. :/ Since its only five tracks, 50 cars and essentially "Pre-GT5" or a development stage passed Beta (RCO?).
I wouldn't. I think it's distasteful that they would charge for the 'Beta' when its been the industry standard to get the Beta for free. It sets a bad precedence. I'd just wait till the full version comes out before I decide to buy anything.
ronmcdon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #100
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
i got gt5p
online rocks (some shifty guys like ramming you into wall)
drifting is great
understeer problem that gt4 had is gone
graphics rock
i love the interior view
and it works so nice with my g25
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:07 PM   #101
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
^ how well is the clutch feel with the g25 playing gt5? how realistic is it? details man!!!

oh and is it just a generic interior for every car or actual interiors of every car?

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #102
90hatchie

90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
no clutch in gt5p but will be in full gt5
its actual interior of every car
the cars feel really good
shifts are smooth and yea i got a hard on for gt5
Old 01-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #103
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
i got gt5p
online rocks (some shifty guys like ramming you into wall)
drifting is great
understeer problem that gt4 had is gone
graphics rock
i love the interior view
and it works so nice with my g25
Damn, I'm so jealous hahah.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:15 PM   #104
90hatchie

if u got ps3 buy it
http://cgi.ebay.com/Gran-Turismo-5-P...QQcmdZViewItem

ps3 has no region protection so u can play any ps3 ps2 or ps1 game u want
Old 01-07-2008, 11:32 PM   #105
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

I have GT5p. The G25 that you have is what makes me jealous.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:18 AM   #106
90hatchie

it only gets better
ordering this next week
http://store.videogamecentral.com/pl...evolution.html
Old 01-08-2008, 10:13 AM   #107
driftyour40
Zilvia Addict

driftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the roughdriftyour40 is a jewel in the rough
looks like I will be getting a ps3 soon.
driftyour40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:23 AM   #108
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90hatchie View Post
it only gets better
ordering this next week
http://store.videogamecentral.com/pl...evolution.html
Ok, that's overkill haha. Just make one. exitspeed has the blueprints for his build. I'm sure if you ask, he'll help you out.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:34 AM   #109
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Ok, that's overkill haha. Just make one. exitspeed has the blueprints for his build. I'm sure if you ask, he'll help you out.
Mine eventually will have a front and I'll be carpeting the whole thing.

FYI the final phase of my set-up will come later this year when I finish off the lower level. My cockpit will be set in the middle of my new media room in front of a 100" projector. The lower level is my 08 project.
Old 01-09-2008, 10:25 AM   #110
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
Quote:
That's the way I'm going. The G25 looks like it's coming down in price too.

Like I said, as soon as I get a date of release I'll finish working on my set-up.
Dude that is so bad ass Can't wait till I'm out of the dorms and have room for cool shit like that.
Grendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:18 PM   #111
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
please someone make one out of this[i know everybody remember these back in the days]:

that shit would kick ass.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:54 AM   #112
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Grendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfectionGrendel is close to perfection
I've been playing the GT5 japanese demo a lot the last few days. Can't wait for the full game to come out.

I want a wheel, which one would you guys suggest?
Old 01-14-2008, 11:57 AM   #113
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

G25 or NOTHING!

Old 01-14-2008, 12:09 PM   #114
Grendel
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
G25 or NOTHING!

The reviews of that one sound pretty good, it works with PC and PS2 also right?

Also, is prologue an american release or just japanese?
Old 01-14-2008, 12:11 PM   #115
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
The reviews of that one sound pretty good, it works with PC and PS2 also right?

Also, is prologue an american release or just japanese?
It'll be released here too (or has already. Actually haven't been keeping up).
Old 01-14-2008, 12:22 PM   #116
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Quote:
It'll be released here too (or has already. Actually haven't been keeping up).
US version should be out March 19th, $40.

http://www.psu.com/Gran-Turismo-5-Prologue-to-hit-March-19th,-$3999---a0002308-p0.php
Old 01-14-2008, 12:56 PM   #117
vitaliko

vitaliko is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone know how i can download gt5p? im too impatient to wait for shipping lol.

As far as cockpit setup, cant beat this one, designed by a racing instructor at Jim Russell:

www.bobearlracing.com even has a special bracket for g25 shifter
vitaliko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:58 PM   #118
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^
That's awesome. Mine cost like $20 to make.
Old 01-14-2008, 03:37 PM   #119
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
thats same price as the playseat w/ g25 shifter attachment. plus you can fold it away and its not as bulky.
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 05:48 PM   #120
DRIFTER-M
Zilvia Addict

DRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of lightDRIFTER-M is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to DRIFTER-M
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FPOJOS

$40 shipped, pre-order.

Just saw that, figured some of you who want the game would like to know.
DRIFTER-M is offline   Reply With Quote