Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 01-13-2008, 02:45 PM   #91
VROOOM
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by svensko View Post
Sooner or later, 240 owners will move up to the 350z, and the cycle will continue. If we woke up tomorrow and every car manufacturer stopped making RWD cars THEN I would say a 240 may increase in value a grand or two if it was stock and clean.

Think about it this way: You've just got a decent paying job, and you're looking to buy a car. You remember your mad tyte drifta days and consider looking at old 240SXs. You find a few, all with dented body panels, and all with hack job swaps. For the same price you find a RWD coupe that is brand new, comes with more power, and would be more reliable. Which would you go with?
15 years ago no one would have thought that hemi cuda's would fetch a million dollars
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2008, 02:48 PM   #92
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

svensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to svensko
Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
15 years ago no one would have thought that hemi cuda's would fetch a million dollars
Look at what GM has been pumping out for the past 15 years. The only way to own a domestic is to make sure it's pre 70s.

If the 350z had a 1 litre 3 cylinder and an interior by Mattell then I could see the 240 being worth while.

Also, I doubt most cudas had hack job swaps, PHAT RIMZZZZZZ, JDM paint, etc etc etc.

Old 01-13-2008, 02:52 PM   #93
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
never seen redneck ingenuity i guess
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 02:56 PM   #94
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Svensko, you really need to stop posting. All you are doing is spouting off crap. Make sure your brain is in "Drive" before you type in the future.

Stop grouping every 240 into your "half-assed" fantasy world. You are only making generalizations. The general public didn't create the Hemi 'Cudas or other Muscle Cars that are fetching Millions at Barret-Jackson. Enthusiasts who knew what they were doing and took the time to do it right, are.
Old 01-13-2008, 02:56 PM   #95
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

svensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymoresvensko is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
never seen redneck ingenuity i guess
You DO realize that the Hemi Cudas being sold for a million bucks are number matching, no accidents (no, not even drifting accidents), original paint, CLEAN original interior with low miles. It was also originally SOLD as a muscle car, NOT as a 'cute coupe'.

Old 01-13-2008, 02:59 PM   #96
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Svensko, you really need to stop posting. All you are doing is spouting off crap. Make sure your brain is in "Drive" before you type in the future.

Stop grouping every 240 into your "half-assed" fantasy world. You are only making generalizations. The general public didn't create the Hemi 'Cudas or other Muscle Cars that are fetching Millions at Barret-Jackson. Enthusiasts who knew what they were doing and took the time to do it right, are.
How am I spouting off crap? He brought up the muscle car agrument. Even Koopa agrees with me that it will die off. Yes, the 240SX is a nice car. However, it's not the only RWD coupe on the market. There's nothing 'special' about it that really stands out.

Nope, no half assing here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=172360
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=172402
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=172306

This thread reminds me of a thread that was on another (general) car forum about which cars of today will reach collector status. It got to the point where people started naming off mid-90s Pontiacs since they were "rare colors".
Old 01-13-2008, 03:01 PM   #97
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Fail comparision. Hemi Cuda's were destined for collectability and Classic status because of the Hemi Engine(something a 240sx will never be known for in the states. Aka outragous engine lol). Shit that shit was legendary when I was in high and that was over 20 years ago. The only thing people did not realize 15 years ago was lesser American V8's from the 60's would become big because the absolute classics went stratospheric on value. Ya no one saw a million dollar value but they knew it was going to be worth bucks. As are 440 Darts!

Though ya, this discussion is really not about the value of Muscle cars. Its about the 240sx and if any of you bother to read my discourses above, you would learn what it takes to make a classic collectable.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:32 PM   #98
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
Quote:
Sooner or later, 240 owners will move up to the 350z, and the cycle will continue. If we woke up tomorrow and every car manufacturer stopped making RWD cars THEN I would say a 240 may increase in value a grand or two if it was stock and clean.

Think about it this way: You've just got a decent paying job, and you're looking to buy a car. You remember your mad tyte drifta days and consider looking at old 240SXs. You find a few, all with dented body panels, and all with hack job swaps. For the same price you find a RWD coupe that is brand new, comes with more power, and would be more reliable. Which would you go with?

everything you type is dumb.

i can afford a 350z now and im just as happy to have a 240.

when i comes down to the point of being collectable, reliability will not be a concern. its a hobby.

but im sure that why the hemi cudas and whatever else you bring up, fetch millions, cause they are so reliable.

and as far as redneck comments, you should do some research about nyc/nj back in the day, along with detroit and cali.
brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:42 PM   #99
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
How am I spouting off crap? He brought up the muscle car agrument. Even Koopa agrees with me that it will die off. Yes, the 240SX is a nice car. However, it's not the only RWD coupe on the market. There's nothing 'special' about it that really stands out.

Nope, no half assing here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=172360
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=172402
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=172306

This thread reminds me of a thread that was on another (general) car forum about which cars of today will reach collector status. It got to the point where people started naming off mid-90s Pontiacs since they were "rare colors".
See, Sven... You're problem is that you have an opinion here, and that opinion would be more valid if you just said it, then shut the fuck up... You're lack of anything that would make anyone with even an average level of intellect continue to read or even TRY to approach you in a positive manner is why so many people seem to be picking on you... See, I can agree with you on the IDEA that the 240SX will not be a collector's car, but you're REASONING is where it all gets fucked up. What is sad is that it is not ALL of your reasoning that turns it sour. I mean, to take the lowest denominator of a group of cars and use them as support for your idea is a failure, as they represent but a microcosm of the whole of the community that will exist when this discussion comes to fruition to be proved/disproved. Shit, that small fraction doesn't even apply to everyone with them now.
You're generalizing, not all 240SX owners half-ass their cars, some of us modify SUPER slowly so as to get it right the first time. On the other side of that, not all owners of the cars that are CURRENTLY collectors did their cars right, thusly upping what makes them collectors and enhancing the value of the ones that are not done right.
What we're seeing now is magazines, movies and other media outlets influencing children, who will go out and thin the numbers of available cars/parts that will be available in 5/10/20 years. Does this sound familiar? Why is my neighbor having such a shitty time finding parts for his all-original 68 Z28? Because he REFUSES to bastardize the integrity/value of the car, even though he will never sell it. Yes, I can draw a parallel to that car and my coupe sitting out in front of my house, but for a car being sustained on modifiability, such a comparison is silly to make.
Please stop and think before you post, you JUST might see the number of red squares below your name go down a little.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:52 PM   #100
svensko
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP View Post
Stuff
Good points but I'll stick to my opinion. I honestly couldn't care less about red squares under my name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brewster240 View Post
but im sure that why the hemi cudas and whatever else you bring up, fetch millions, cause they are so reliable.
You honestly think that car will ever see a public road?
Old 01-13-2008, 03:56 PM   #101
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
your a dope.

you said a 240 wont be worth anything cause it wont be reliable, and you will be able to buy something new, for the same price.

so my point was, if thats the case, why do people buy super expensive muscle cars, when they could buy something nice, new and reliable.

you're so dumb you are confusing yourself.
brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 03:59 PM   #102
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Good points but I'll stick to my opinion. I honestly couldn't care less about red squares under my name.
Good luck finding the forest in all those damned trees.
There was a lot more to that post than just red squares, the fact of the matter is that your presence does very little for us if you're completely unwilling to be a decent human being, why do you even bother?

And I write too!
Old 01-13-2008, 04:15 PM   #103
JRas
Zilvia FREAK!

JRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfectionJRas is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to JRas
I think it's possible

240z is what you should get
Old 01-13-2008, 04:37 PM   #104
ranger240
Zilvia Addict

ranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the roughranger240 is a jewel in the rough
for every surviving 240sx twenty years from now (its only 6-7 years until 240sx's start getting classic plates ) there are going to be tons of former owners who generally all had a positive experience and like the car, and lots will miss um (like many former s-chassis owners do) nostalgia will definitely kick in for some of them enough to want another.

as to the argument trying to paralleling top end muscle cars to s chassis, in the u.s. theres a chance that imported silvias and 180sx could be worth big(ger) bucks due to the scarcity and reputation / almost legend of those cars).

motorex imported r32s and r34s are definately going to be worth quite a bit, call those the shelby cobras/shelby mustangs of the nissan future classic car family.. while we're at it silvias/180sx's can be boss429's and mach1's...

i dont agree with that muscle car argument but there is some validity to it

we're all speculators of the future classic car market right now, lets not get too opinionated and start bashing the hell outta each other, no opinion can be proven right for a few more years, so chill fighting soo much about it
ranger240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 09:10 PM   #105
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
240's have never been known in the US as great performance cars stock the same way other cars have been. FD's and JZ80's are the only imports from the 90's that have a chance IMO to get to that level. Possibly Z32. But definitely not a S-Chassis car.

The bottom line is anything is collectible given enough time. But I think if/when it ever becomes real collectible, the 240 is gonna be more like the AMC Gremlin than a '64 mustang.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 11:14 AM   #106
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by atom View Post
The bottom line is anything is collectible given enough time. But I think if/when it ever becomes real collectible, the 240 is gonna be more like the AMC Gremlin than a '64 mustang.
I can see the 240 ending up a lot like the '64 mustang.
Considered a classic, but there are still plenty out there, being driven around as dailys, and except for rare models, really not worth that much.
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 12:05 PM   #107
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
for those knocking on the 240's stock performance, the '64 mustang wasn't exactly a performance icon either.

bottom line, what determines whether or not something becomes a collectable is the willingness of people to plop down good sums of money to buy them. and that urge is generally driven by nostalgia. 30 years from now, you'll be think back to when you had a fun, light weight fast rwd car that was easy to work on and want to enjoy that experience again. Sure the FD's and supras will be at the top of the pile price-wise, but there are so few of those that people will snap up 240's when they can't afford the FD they always wanted.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:16 PM   #108
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
In the future, when a lightweight sport coupe weighs 6200lbs....
Old 01-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #109
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^
Yea, a lot of old "muscle cars" ran 15's and still do.

A cars value is based on what people are willing to pay for it. There are other factors in the equation, but that is the main factor.

Like I said before, I'd be willing to pay a hefty price for a bone stock Lavender Frost Coupe 20 years down the road.
Old 01-14-2008, 12:44 PM   #110
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by axiomatik View Post
for those knocking on the 240's stock performance, the '64 mustang wasn't exactly a performance icon either.
Yeah, I watched the History Channel segment on the Mustang and the dude who designed the 64.5 Mustang said the car was built for housewives who wanted a sporty yet economic car. He said he was really surprised that the car became a hit with dudes.

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:30 PM   #111
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
Yeah, I watched the History Channel segment on the Mustang and the dude who designed the 64.5 Mustang said the car was built for housewives who wanted a sporty yet economic car. He said he was really surprised that the car became a hit with dudes.
Funny and EXTREMELY ironic things hide under the message of this post.

**coughsecretarycarscoughcough**

And I write too!
Old 01-14-2008, 01:53 PM   #112
Koopa Troopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Koopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfectionKoopa Troopa is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Koopa Troopa
Yeah, S chasis was also targeted towards women..

Buy my Stillway shifter!

Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 02:39 PM   #113
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri View Post
I can see the 240 ending up a lot like the '64 mustang.
Considered a classic, but there are still plenty out there, being driven around as dailys, and except for rare models, really not worth that much.
But do you really ever think a 240 will ever be called a classic?

IMO part of being a "classic" car is the impact it had on automotive history. I mean the S13 sold decently well but that was about it. The 240 is sort of an oddity in that they didn't become hot cars here until way after it was discontinued and that was because of drifting.
Old 01-14-2008, 02:45 PM   #114
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:

IMO part of being a "classic" car is the impact it had on automotive history. I mean the S13 sold decently well but that was about it. The 240 is sort of an oddity in that they didn't become hot cars here until way after it was discontinued and that was because of drifting.
So the 240 hasn't had an impact on the industry?

Maybe not when it first came out, but it certainly has made an impact in the last 5 years. It can partially be credited for every manufacturer scrambling to come out with a new RWD car right now.
Old 01-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #115
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
So the 240 hasn't had an impact on the industry?

Maybe not when it first came out, but it certainly has made an impact in the last 5 years. It can partially be credited for every manufacturer scrambling to come out with a new RWD car right now.
You can thank the Z33 for that, not the 240. If anything the 240 played a very minor role.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:33 PM   #116
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Quote:
You can thank the Z33 for that, not the 240. If anything the 240 played a very minor role.
I'll have to disagree.
Most of the companies coming out with affordable FRs are responding to the cult like status the 240 has gotten recently.
There is an army of potential buyers already in place, and they currently own S-chassis, not Z33's.
When speaking with designers and engineers from various automotive companies, the 350Z was mentioned only in passing, because for most buyers, it wasn't in their price range.
I've been on top of this market for years.
My first semester senior thesis at CCS was researching this market and creating a car for Toyota to enter this niche with.
I've done 4 months of focused research on this market.
What have you done?
Old 01-14-2008, 06:16 PM   #117
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

With the S-Chassis getting trendy, companies can infer the viability of cheap RWD sports/sporty cars. The Z33 and S2000 PROVED to Jap. companies with hard numbers there was a RWD sports/sporty car market to begin with.

If the S2000 and Z33 bombed, how much sway does the 240's popularity have then?
Old 01-14-2008, 06:39 PM   #118
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:

Well, that's unique right there. All the automotive magazines raved on how balanced the chassis was but complained about the ka and yearned for the sr. The only other balanced car that was on the level or exceeded it was the porsche 944.

What do you have against the 240sx anyway?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 06:58 PM   #119
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

??? If I had anything against the 240 I wouldn't own one. I'd have a Supra or a Z33 or whatever. I like my S14 better than all those cars. But my personal preference has nothing to do with how I think other people perceive the car.
Old 01-14-2008, 07:36 PM   #120
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Oh okay. It just seems like you're downplaying the car.

Kinda sucks that it was glorified by drifting but it is the only car that was recognized after it was produced because of a motorsport. Well, the ae86 corolla too.

In that sense it already is a collector's car don't you think?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote