Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 06-10-2015, 12:54 PM   #91
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellaslows13 View Post
Don't order from this place. Their customer service blows. Once they take your money they could care less about fulfilling your order. I ordered coil overs through them and after a month of waiting I had to send an email to them asking where my coilovers were. They replied to me saying that I would need to wait another 2-3 weeks. I asked for a refund and they told me they would refund my money. This only happened after 4 days of calling and asking where my refund was. I literally had to beg these guys for my refund. I wasted so much time at work sitting on hold waiting for these guys to get me some answers. They told me 'I will process the refund and send you an email', but never did. Finally after demanding a refund while on the phone, my refund was finally given to me by Michael. Michael is the only dude working at thmotorsports with a brain. Don't order your parts through them, their whole business is run by idiots.

A friend of mine also had a bad experience with them regarding some bride seat rails.

Worst business I have ever dealt with in all of my years on zilvia.
I had a similar experience. Ordered a turbo which turned out to be on back-order, but I wasn't informed of the status and possible ETA. So I end up sourcing a lightly used one locally and asked for a refund. I was then told that I would get my refund when the order was cancelled through Garrett, which didn't make sense to me since I ordered it through TH. After some time of following up via email and going back and forth asking for my money I finally get my refund after having to create a Paypal dispute and leave negative feedback on here. That's when the proverbial shit hit the fan and they seemed eager to help me, although the blame was pushed on me for not following up more aggressively via phone. (not my job)

I've had positive experiences with their in-stock items before, but it seems as though things get lost in translation with back-ordered items. There is also a clear disconnect between their sales and customer service departments.
spooled240 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2015, 01:16 PM   #92
hellaslows13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
hellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enoughhellaslows13 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
I had a similar experience. Ordered a turbo which turned out to be on back-order, but I wasn't informed of the status and possible ETA. So I end up sourcing a lightly used one locally and asked for a refund. I was then told that I would get my refund when the order was cancelled through Garrett, which didn't make sense to me since I ordered it through TH. After some time of following up via email and going back and forth asking for my money I finally get my refund after having to create a Paypal dispute and leave negative feedback on here. That's when the proverbial shit hit the fan and they seemed eager to help me, although the blame was pushed on me for not following up more aggressively via phone. (not my job)

I've had positive experiences with their in-stock items before, but it seems as though things get lost in translation with back-ordered items. There is also a clear disconnect between their sales and customer service departments.
I have also had a positive experience ordering an in stock item (rear rotors) from THMotorsports. Great price, can't complain. But having to chase a refund down after mistakes were made by them is UNACCEPTABLE. Being on hold for 30mins to an hour for multiple days in a row is also unacceptable. Don't expect to meet any deadlines if you order parts through THMotorsports. They will not update you with any ETAs. Expect to get the run around if your item gets placed on back order. There is definitely a clear disconnect between their sales and customer service depts. Just my 2 cents.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:20 PM   #93
JSimpson
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
JSimpson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Again, THANKS THmotorsports for 2 more flawless transactions. Ordered SPL subframe bushings, absolutely fantastic price, showed up in a couple days. Ordered AEM wideband and MAP sensor earlier this week, they already showed up on the front porch. After spending thousands of dollars with THmotorsports (and them saving me thousands with kickass pricing) I can say that they have never missed a beat and every item was delivered as described and in the same or less time than estimated. Mike is the man at TH now, deal with him. Thanks again!
JSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 12:30 PM   #94
JSimpson
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
JSimpson is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
ADD 2 more fantastic transactions with THmotorsports! Mike is the man! He has saved me thousands of dollars over the past year with his kick ass pricing. I ordered an ATS 1.5 way diff for my Q45 rear differential swap, it came within a few days straight from Japan and works like a charm. I will be doing a writeup soon so people understand how to get a clutch type diff with their Z32TT/Q45 axle swap.

My next transaction was a Tomei oil pan for SR20, SPL monoball spherical rear knuckle bushings, and SPL solid diff bushings for S14. ALL of the parts showed up in 2 days and the pricing was FAR below FRsport and enjuku.

For SPL, ATS, and Tomei parts contact Mike at TH for the best pricing around, I cannot thank them enough for being an awesome company. I will be ordering Bride seats and rails in the near future. Thanks Mike!
JSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2016, 08:21 PM   #95
ppark
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (11)
ppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of lightppark is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I would never order from them again, returned an item more than a month ago and i still have not received a refund. They keep saying that it has been processed etc but nothing is coming through.
ppark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 10:23 AM   #96
driftredmption
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
driftredmption is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I ordered several times from this place and never one issue.
Old 02-15-2016, 03:45 PM   #97
tb13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
tb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to beholdtb13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ordered a set of ARP rod bolts for my RB25 from these guys, quick shipping, great price and I'd order from again in a heartbeat!
tb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2018, 09:05 PM   #98
3NDLESS
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
3NDLESS is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I attempted to order some magnecor kv85 wires from THM and a day after the order went through, I quickly received an email stating how the product was backordered even though the website shows it was in stock. Regardless, props for the quick email and they gave me an option to either wait or just get a refund. I chose the latter and they did not hesitate. Will gladly order from them again.

Yes I know the previous post was 2 years ago, but I would like to reaffirm their relevance and clearly, they are still in business.
3NDLESS is offline   Reply With Quote