Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-20-2009, 06:41 PM   #31
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

YouTube - CAA TACTICAL - Pistol-Rifle - #RONI

original article:

Pistol-Rifle Converter Lets Your Pistol Dream Rifle Dreams - Milipol 2009 - Gizmodo
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2009, 04:02 AM   #32
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
anyone have a walther g22? I'm thinking about picking one up. That or a gsg5....can't make up my mind.
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 05:20 AM   #33
TheWolf
Zilvia FREAK!

TheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant futureTheWolf has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omarius Maximus View Post
anyone have a walther g22? I'm thinking about picking one up. That or a gsg5....can't make up my mind.
I have shot both and own a gsg5.

Get a GSG5. A set of HK mp5 push pins for disassembly and clean it every 300 rounds and it's great.

There's also a ton of airsoft mp5 stuff that works. ar15.com has a good gsg5 section in the armory.
Old 11-21-2009, 01:22 PM   #34
coreansurfer
Zilvia FREAK!

coreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfectioncoreansurfer is close to perfection
anything you recommend with a little more stopping power?
coreansurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 01:55 PM   #35
I LUV MY S13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
I LUV MY S13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dousan_PG View Post
haha
gets nasty?
get down to business!

haha
awesome!!!

HAHA seriously

if my walk in the park or taking out the trash gets hectic...

-Jorge
I LUV MY S13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 02:13 PM   #36
Genovese.Jr
BANNED

Genovese.Jr is an unknown quantity at this point
carry it if youre walking youre dog that would be against the law it has to be in youre pants hidden you just cant have it out in the open like that but police officers could proubly make good use of it eather way its pretty bad ass
Genovese.Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #37
NismoDriverS13
Zilvia Junkie

NismoDriverS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
im russian, i got connections to russian military weapon pile ups. haha. so this is nothing new or interesting.

I had seen and shot multiple variations of the AK and seen some rare and fired some rare guns.....
NismoDriverS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 02:44 PM   #38
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post

Machine pistols have been around since the '30s, at least. AFAIK, George "Baby Face" Nelson carried 1911s (in both .38 Super and .45ACP) converted to auto, with Cutts compensators on the front and Thompson vertical foregrips attached to the dust cover.

A guy who was a murderer,bank robber, and gang member is the best example you could use to normalize the idea of carrying around an automatic weapon in everyday life?
Old 11-21-2009, 03:04 PM   #39
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
A guy who was a murderer,bank robber, and gang member is the best example you could use to normalize the idea of carrying around an automatic weapon in everyday life?
Yeah, but he was totally badass...
Old 11-21-2009, 03:12 PM   #40
Bubbles
Post Whore!

Bubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfectionBubbles is close to perfection
Maybe, but I don't want Johnny 'douchebag' Six pack coming into the local Blockbuster waving his automatic flashlight(not a sexual euphemism) in my face because he can't cope with late fees.

That's all I'm sayin'
Old 11-21-2009, 03:36 PM   #41
gotta240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
gotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfectiongotta240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genovese.Jr View Post
carry it if youre walking youre dog that would be against the law it has to be in youre pants hidden you just cant have it out in the open like that but police officers could proubly make good use of it eather way its pretty bad ass

I think your confused on laws
gotta240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 03:50 PM   #42
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
Maybe, but I don't want Johnny 'douchebag' Six pack coming into the local Blockbuster waving his automatic flashlight(not a sexual euphemism) in my face because he can't cope with late fees.

That's all I'm sayin'
I don't think "Johnny 'douchebag' Six pack" got his guns legally.
Old 11-21-2009, 04:03 PM   #43
dynamicck
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
dynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to beholddynamicck is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreansurfer View Post
anything you recommend with a little more stopping power?
Depends on what stopping power you want.
And also where you plan on using it?
Home or business protection? Hunting?
pistols
9mm to practice or conceal carry (legally of course)
.45 for stopping power for home protection

revolvers
.357 magnum can use .38 rounds too, never jams.
.38 for carry

Shotguns are amazing home defense. Just not as convenient.
dynamicck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:32 PM   #44
DETT
Leaky Injector

DETT is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow liberals jumped in here fast, this gun isn't gonna make it out either way you look at it, magpul showed it quite some time and for this to make it into civilian hands it would have to have a 16 inch barrel at the shortest, unless you get one that is NFA from the factory, which in that case you have to pass extensive atf paperwork to get the go ahead.

With that said I don't care for it, has meh practicality unless your a james bond wanna be, and although glocks are great handguns I can't shoot them worth a damn. I carry a HK p2000sk everyday and there is a 1911 by my bed.

I just ordered my FN SCAR last thursday so it should be at my local dealer when I get home on the 24th, paid 2240 OTD from a shop in florida on gunbroker. Hopefully gonna find a way to either cut the barrel or find a manufacturer that plans on making scar barrels I think CMMG is looking to get into that. If not no need to go the SBR route.
Old 11-21-2009, 06:34 PM   #45
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
I am curious to why people need to carry handguns to protect themselves from day to day transactions (unless for occupational/special reasons).

Guns are cool nonetheless.
Old 11-21-2009, 07:44 PM   #46
oscarmagana
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
oscarmagana is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
too bad it will never be sold to the public or law enforcement i could seriously use one of those in my profession.
oscarmagana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:15 AM   #47
DETT
Leaky Injector

DETT is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by g-via View Post
I am curious to why people need to carry handguns to protect themselves from day to day transactions (unless for occupational/special reasons).

Guns are cool nonetheless.
shit happens man, there are alot of crazy mofos out there that will do anything to get buy and even more crazies out there that are just messed up in the head. This is just one example where if someone had a gun on them a couple innocent lives may have been saved.

Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was jacked for 20 bucks at knife point a few years back going back to my car after being out with friends for the night, that was one instance where I wish I had a gun but was too young at the time because things could have gone a lot worse.

If you don't feel like carrying so be it but there are quite a few like myself that feel very strongly for that issue. I got my permit the first chance I could get it when I turned 21 and have been carrying every day since, except for when I was at school due to the law not allowing it.
Old 11-22-2009, 11:03 AM   #48
BRAIN_Z33
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
BRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfectionBRAIN_Z33 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I WANT THIS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c
BRAIN_Z33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:28 AM   #49
CusCo_S14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
CusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud ofCusCo_S14 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAIN_Z33 View Post

this just got added to my x-mas list
Old 11-22-2009, 12:26 PM   #50
MADE
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
MADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant futureMADE has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice but I'd take the Saiga-12 for under 400 bones.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:11 PM   #51
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 05:41 PM   #52
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Location: Formerly Elk Grove/the916/95758/NorCal - Now teh 970
Trader Rating: (19)
cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Because all the bad guys out there are carrying them. Like DETT said, shit happens. There's a new story everyday in my local news where someones been shot and killed.

Sacto 9-1-1: Boy, 16, shot and killed outside a south Sacramento apartment complex

There's the one for today. You shouldn't ever think that the stuff you hear in the news can't happen to you.

I don't know why they would design a fully auto shotgun for the military when you're not even supposed to shoot people with shotguns. They're only used for "breaching".

Quote:
Originally Posted by s141996 View Post
is this exhaust california friendly? thnx lmk
cc4usmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:24 PM   #53
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc4usmc View Post
Because all the bad guys out there are carrying them. Like DETT said, shit happens. There's a new story everyday in my local news where someones been shot and killed.

Sacto 9-1-1: Boy, 16, shot and killed outside a south Sacramento apartment complex

There's the one for today. You shouldn't ever think that the stuff you hear in the news can't happen to you.
Agreed. Its better to have one and not need it, than need it and not have it.
Here's mine:
Springfield XD9 Subcompact

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:18 PM   #54
g-via
Zilvia FREAK!

g-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of lightg-via is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

I don't know why they would design a fully auto shotgun for the military when you're not even supposed to shoot people with shotguns. They're only used for "breaching".
i know shit like this happens everyday.

i guess it's just pathetic that the human race has to carry around handguns in fear of getting attacked everyday of their lives.

most altercation i've gotten into has involved feet and fists, and i guess i'm happy about that. i lived, they lived.

you get in a fight, you dead.
Old 11-22-2009, 10:30 PM   #55
Omarius Maximus
Zilvia Junkie

Omarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of lightOmarius Maximus is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
I have shot both and own a gsg5.

Get a GSG5. A set of HK mp5 push pins for disassembly and clean it every 300 rounds and it's great.

There's also a ton of airsoft mp5 stuff that works. ar15.com has a good gsg5 section in the armory.
sweet, sounds like the gsg5 it is. I've always wanted one with a laser sight....

Last edited by Omarius Maximus; 11-22-2009 at 11:23 PM..
Omarius Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 10:56 PM   #56
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

cc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfectioncc4usmc is close to perfection
Quote:

i guess it's just pathetic that the human race has to carry around handguns in fear of getting attacked everyday of their lives.
Then why do you ask why people feel the need to carry guns to protect themselves?

And, are you saying that the people who want to carry to protect themselves are pathetic or the people who make people feel as though they need to protect themselves? (Good guys or the bad guys)

Quote:
Old 11-22-2009, 11:06 PM   #57
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Because you can't carry a policeman* with you everywhere you go.

*Note: Policeman would only be good for stopping criminal activity. For the US at least, a high court (The Supreme one.) has ruled that the police have NO duty to protect and defend citizens.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/po.../28scotus.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAIN_Z33 View Post
I WANT THIS
Sweetass shotty. I'd love to see what a 32rd magazine of 00 buck could do to a refrigerator or something similar.

Quote:

most altercation i've gotten into has involved feet and fists, and i guess i'm happy about that. i lived, they lived.

you get in a fight, you dead.
I agree that it's pathetic that there are criminals out there with such little regard for human life as to make it necessary for people to arm themselves on a daily basis.

Ideally, disagreements are settled with words. Fighting is immature behavior, and anyone carrying a firearm should only use it if their life is threatened.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:08 PM   #58
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
*Note: Policeman would only be good for stopping criminal activity. For the US at least, a high court (can't recall which at the moment) has ruled that the police have NO duty to protect and defend citizens.
Please remember soon lol

Quote:
Old 11-22-2009, 11:12 PM   #59
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Quote:
Please remember soon lol
GOOOOGLE'd.

It was the SUPREME Court.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/28/po.../28scotus.html

Also, get on your AIM.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:17 PM   #60
cc4usmc
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmephistopheles View Post
Also, get on your AIM.
Thank you sir.

Me? Am I in trouble? lol

Quote: