Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 05-03-2009, 07:42 AM   #121
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
Is this a good thing???

I think so.

its official now

teaser..

Last edited by iROYAL; 05-05-2009 at 12:35 AM..
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2009, 02:39 AM   #122
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
Old 05-04-2009, 03:41 PM   #123
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wow-thats-a-cool-car
http://zilvia.net/f/south-western-st...ml#post2784962

New meet!!!
Old 05-04-2009, 04:18 PM   #124
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Devin lol

You're dope dude.
Old 05-04-2009, 04:19 PM   #125
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by iROYAL View Post
I think so.

its official now

teaser..
Does this mean you're gonna start showing up at the meets??? Like, i don't think i've ever met you.
Old 05-05-2009, 12:31 AM   #126
iROYAL
Zilvia Addict

iROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfectioniROYAL is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by blasting_speed View Post
Does this mean you're gonna start showing up at the meets??? Like, i don't think i've ever met you.
haha I've only went to 1 and that was long time ago. I'm not the type to go to meets like that, I hate it when you roll up and everyone stares.
iROYAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 01:56 AM   #127
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

DP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfectionDP-AE86 is close to perfection
hey devin i saw a car on palos verdes blvd that looked like to your old coupe except without the dings and stuff. i flipped a b and tried catching up to it to take a pic but they guy was moving pretty quick and i kept getting held up in traffic.

it was the same color coupe w/ white front bumper going on. riding real low on sportmax's. besides the fact that it wasnt dinged up another difference between the two is that it just had no stickers and has a dual exhaust.

guy looked like in his mid 30's
Old 05-06-2009, 03:07 AM   #128
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
crazyness hope its a good turn out tomorrow.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:42 PM   #129
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

wow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfectionwow-thats-a-cool-car is close to perfection
come people!!!!!!!
Old 05-06-2009, 04:54 PM   #130
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I might swing by tonight. That driveway looks too steep for me though

dmax-us.com
DMaxUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 04:56 PM   #131
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
That driveway broke my bumper.
Old 05-06-2009, 06:32 PM   #132
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
i will be here
Old 05-06-2009, 07:17 PM   #133
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (25)
Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Kamburrito
me too .. without my car... again.
Old 05-06-2009, 07:31 PM   #134
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

yay!!!! what time is everyone going?
Old 05-06-2009, 09:15 PM   #135
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Josh can I borrow your car soon pretty please? I will only need it for a few hours and I will give you my car in exchange.

<3
Old 05-06-2009, 09:19 PM   #136
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

i'll show up right after dinner...whenever that will be...
Old 05-06-2009, 09:28 PM   #137
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Jeez. I was hoping to go down there tonight. Doesn't seem like it. Just finished putting my car together.

It started making some weird ass sound. (sighs)
Old 05-06-2009, 10:49 PM   #138
Beer4Me

Beer4Me is an unknown quantity at this point
what time everyone usually leave?
Beer4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:12 PM   #139
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Kamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfectionKamburrito is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beer4Me View Post
what time everyone usually leave?

when i get back to work fool !
Old 05-06-2009, 11:34 PM   #140
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

I remember being at Boba at like........ 11pm at the latest. Freezing my nutz off.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:37 PM   #141
NismoB13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
NismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfectionNismoB13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I was there at exactly 9:35. no one else was so I went back home.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:47 PM   #142
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Hey Dave did you get off the car or just drive by??? lol
Old 05-07-2009, 12:41 AM   #143
wow-thats-a-cool-car
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxUSA View Post
I might swing by tonight. That driveway looks too steep for me though
You car isn't that low....Your on 19's lol

come next time and chill...btw the meet starts at 10 lol
Old 05-07-2009, 12:53 AM   #144
Beer4Me

Beer4Me is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamburrito View Post
when i get back to work fool !
I'm going to kick you in the face man! better be ready for the negotiator at work! haha
Beer4Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:15 AM   #145
DP-AE86
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoB13 View Post
I was there at exactly 9:35. no one else was so I went back home.
oo aww
so i did see/hear your car and not another.
i just didnt notice it going back home...
Old 05-07-2009, 01:29 AM   #146
Teddy
Post Whore!

Chris you should tell your buddy from E-Drift to add the Mulsanne Blog to his blogroll on the site. That would be soooo cool.
Old 05-07-2009, 03:18 AM   #147
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
wait youll let me borrow your coupe??

rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Josh can I borrow your car soon pretty please? I will only need it for a few hours and I will give you my car in exchange.

<3
Old 05-07-2009, 03:40 AM   #148
Kamburrito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshchewuhh View Post
wait youll let me borrow your coupe??

rofl

Looking for thee AFTERPAARRTTYY....

To Begin....

Old 05-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #149
Teddy
Post Whore!

Oh wait I actually need C. Cam's it needs to be an 89.

Sorry.

Hey Chris, can I borrow your car for a few hours??
Old 05-07-2009, 03:13 PM   #150
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
wtf you need a car for now? your daily doesnt run yet?!
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote