Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 09-02-2009, 11:40 AM   #61
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stinky_180
150ounces? you must be smoking that mexican dirt shit weed.

get yourself a license, and do what you can do
Sponsored Links
Old 09-02-2009, 11:44 AM   #62
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky_180 View Post
150ounces? you must be smoking that mexican dirt shit weed.

get yourself a license, and do what you can do
i was thinking about the same thing lol "A FRIEND OF MINE" (not me) pays almost 6 for a oz of high grade.........
Old 09-02-2009, 02:22 PM   #63
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmiddy View Post
i was thinking about the same thing lol "A FRIEND OF MINE" (not me) pays almost 6 for a oz of high grade.........

NYC is pricey man, drive up to westchester and you'll get the same stuff for 4.
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:26 PM   #64
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
and here we go again......
S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 02:36 PM   #65
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

stinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud ofstinky_180 has much to be proud of
¿que?^

all of you should watch : Marijuana Inc: Inside America's Pot Industry

very educational, had a lot of new stuff that i didnt know.

anybody here about the fire that happened in the los padres national forest?

Quote:
Date: August 15, 2009

Fire Investigators Determine Cause Of La Brea Fire

A week-long investigation by U.S. Forest Service Special Agents, Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit and Fire Investigators has revealed the cause of the La Brea Fire. Investigators revealed that the La Brea Fire was started by a cooking fire in a marijuana drug trafficking operation.

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Narcotics Unit has confirmed that the camp at the origin of the fire was an illegal marijuana operation believed to be run by a Mexican National Drug Organization. The Narcotics Unit has been working in the area within the last month eradicating other nearby marijuana cultivation sites.

Although the La Brea Fire started more than one week ago, there is evidence that the unburned marijuana garden area has been occupied within the last several days. The Narcotics Unit has secured the camp area which was located in remote and rugged terrain. It is also believed that the suspects are still within the San Rafael Wilderness trying to leave the area on foot. Officials warn not to approach anyone who looks suspicious but to instead contact the nearest law enforcement agency.

Anyone with further information is urged to contact U.S. Forest Service, Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department or local law enforcement agencies.

The investigation continues with cooperating agencies including Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department, Santa Barbara County Fire Department, CalFire, and other local agencies.

The La Brea Fire Tip Line is still open, and anyone with additional information helpful to this ongoing investigation is urged to contact investigators at (805) 686-5074. Your call may remain anonymous.

The Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department will release more information regarding the Narcotics investigation on Monday. The media contact at the Sheriff's Department is Drew Sugars, Public Information Officer, at 805.681.4192.

For media inquiries regarding the investigation of the cause and origin of the La Brea Fire, contact the U.S. Forest Service at (805) 961-5707, and an investigator will return you call.
im actually going camping here next weekend. peace of shit cartels making weed look even worse by accidentally starting a forest fire. hell, i bet they didn't even have the required campfire permit! stupid fucks
Old 09-02-2009, 04:54 PM   #66
ESmorz
Post Whore!

ESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfectionESmorz is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ESmorz
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNskY View Post
NYC is pricey man, drive up to westchester and you'll get the same stuff for 4.
Gotta pay the troll toll.
Old 09-02-2009, 06:35 PM   #67
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
S14_Kouki can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
All you ppl STOP fucking talking about prices and how much u pay that has nothing to do with the thread you are going to get it closed again.

These are two good things to watch with alot of info Marijuana Nation on Discovery channel or Marijuana on CNBC
S14_Kouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 07:51 PM   #68
SexPanda
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by S14_Kouki View Post
All you people STOP fucking talking about prices and how much u pay that has nothing to do with the thread you are going to get it closed again.
I second this. A lot of us are enjoying the conversation about the legality and what not. Lets not get this closed again because you want to whip out your Ecock and let us know how your homeeeieieeee gets "da hookupz"
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 06:43 AM   #69
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
does anyone think pot is more dangerous that drinking??? as far as health???
Old 09-03-2009, 08:47 AM   #70
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I have a question, is the plant actually illegal. form my understanding there are male and female plants. Female plants produce THC but male plants do not. Or maybe it's the other way around. Either way are the plants that don't produce THC illegal? Because the shit grows all over the place in WI. Especially in our park areas. I see the stuff all the time. In HS before I knew there was a difference between the plants I may have harvested some, dried it out and may have tried smoking it. But it was the type that didn't have THC so I may have goten a big damn headache.

Does this shit grow all over in other states?
Old 09-03-2009, 11:06 AM   #71
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
not at all, alot of people die every year from alcohol related illness. my co workers dad just died form psirosis(sp?) of the liver a few months ago. caused by drinking. from what ive heard no one has died directly from smoking weed.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 11:40 AM   #72
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Sleepy240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Health wise I believe they are on the same level.

Cancer via smoking
Liver problems via drinking

As far as being more dangerous? Depends on the situation. The way I look at, you can have a drink and not be drunk. You can smoke some pot and not be high. Either in excess can lead to a bad resolution.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:15 PM   #73
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
greddy2die is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to greddy2die
Oh man, I wish I could find the documentary that I watched a few months ago.

I believe it was called The ugly truth about Marijuana. Something along the lines of that title.

Anyway, basically the movie has alot of good information in it. If you are against pot, for it, anything I think everyone should watch it. When I find the link I will post it (if mods allow).

Basically the movie points out a few things.

*Marijuana does not cause black lung like cigs do
*If Marijuana is so bad for you like the Gov't claims, there would be pictures, documents, something proving that it gives you black lung, kills brain cells etc etc.
*Some studies have shown that marijuana does not kill brain cells but may actually stimulate the brain
*The gov't did run tests to "prove" that marijuana is bad for you, HOWEVER the test subjects were chimps. Yes, chimps DID die. BUT it was due to the fact that the scientists would hook up a mask (similar to the one at the dentist when they put you under) which would pump marijuana smoke into the chimps lungs for a consistent amount of time like 15-20 mins at a time for weeks on end until they died. Which anyone with half a brain knows that is very harmful of course. Those are the only test that I believe really show that you can die from pot.. =/

There are plenty of other interesting facts. Once I find the video I will inform you all.
greddy2die is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 01:40 PM   #74
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy2die View Post
Oh man, I wish I could find the documentary that I watched a few months ago.

I believe it was called The ugly truth about Marijuana. Something along the lines of that title.

Anyway, basically the movie has alot of good information in it. If you are against pot, for it, anything I think everyone should watch it. When I find the link I will post it (if mods allow).

Basically the movie points out a few things.

*Marijuana does not cause black lung like cigs do
*If Marijuana is so bad for you like the Gov't claims, there would be pictures, documents, something proving that it gives you black lung, kills brain cells etc etc.
*Some studies have shown that marijuana does not kill brain cells but may actually stimulate the brain
*The gov't did run tests to "prove" that marijuana is bad for you, HOWEVER the test subjects were chimps. Yes, chimps DID die. BUT it was due to the fact that the scientists would hook up a mask (similar to the one at the dentist when they put you under) which would pump marijuana smoke into the chimps lungs for a consistent amount of time like 15-20 mins at a time for weeks on end until they died. Which anyone with half a brain knows that is very harmful of course. Those are the only test that I believe really show that you can die from pot.. =/

There are plenty of other interesting facts. Once I find the video I will inform you all.
Personally I'm neither for nor against the legalization. It doesn't really effect me since I don't participate in the act. The biggest problem is that alot of these "informational" films are not that. Just propaganda for one side or the other, similar to political ads. Honestly I can't decide whose worse, the Pro smokers, or the anti smokers. If you honestly believe that smoking (marijuana or cigarettes) doesn't cause problems your ill. Regardless of whether its marijuana or tobacco they BOTH contain various carcinogens which can cause cancer. The problem is with either there is no set number at which smoking becomes a problem. There is no chart that says if you smoke 10,000 cigarettes you will have cancer, or smoke 20,000 joints and you will have cancer. To me the problem lies not with the medical issues (because frankly almost everything has risks) but more with the addictive properties. Again I don't smoke, however I have quite a few friends that do. They find that marijuana is MUCH more addictive, mainly because of the feeling of "being high". Obviously my friends are just a small selection of people so there isn't much merit, but a few of them are "non smokers". Meaning they don't smoke cigarettes but will gladly smoke a joint, because smoking tobacco is "nasty". My point being here that a lot of people will smoke a joint before they ever touch a cigarette because of the huge negative aspect around tobacco, none of which exists with marijuana. Smoking a joint is considered a "social" activity, and harmless if you ask 90% of individuals. To me they are on the same level and should be treated the same, with the same warnings as tobacco products.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:08 PM   #75
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Im not saying that marijuana isnt bad for you and you cant get cancer from it.
Yes the physical act of smoking can give you cancer. Because well, your burning something and inhaling it.

Regarding the addictive properties, there really isnt anything to get you addicted in the marijuana. Its more of a psychological thing i think.
If you wanted to stop smoking pot, you can. Plain and simple. I have quit before, its not hard. IMO, its in the persons head that thinks its addictive.

Some people grow accustom to smoking everyday so if they just stop cold turkey they might get annoyed or aggravated, but after a week or 2 its not a big deal.

If I wanted to stop smoking right now, I could. I wont start itching like im a crackhead and stealing from people so I could go buy pot...lol
Old 09-03-2009, 02:25 PM   #76
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Regarding the addictive properties, there really isnt anything to get you addicted in the marijuana. Its more of a psychological thing i think.
That is exactly my point. Nicotine is what addicts people to tobacco products. Marijuana is all about the "high". I could be wrong but I believe nicotine is considered a physical addiction. The body NEEDS nicotine to function at this point. Marijuana just has the feeling that these people still "crave". How do you determine when somebody is no longer psychologically addicted? Nicotine you can ween the body off the substance. How do you ween the body off of being "high"? Psychological addictions like physical addictions are no joke and are seriously hard to break.

Quote:
If you wanted to stop smoking pot, you can. Plain and simple. I have quit before, its not hard. IMO, its in the persons head that thinks its addictive.
This statement is very false. It is definitely NOT cut and dry. What works for one does not work for all. And it is incredibly hard to break ANY addiction. And its not all a psychological addiction as I stated before.

Quote:
If I wanted to stop smoking right now, I could. I wont start itching like im a crackhead and stealing from people so I could go buy pot...lol
Lastly I am no doctor or psychotherapist but to me you sound like an addict. Again I'm not saying this for confrontation but to prove a point. How many people do you know who say "oh if I wanted to I could stop doing ______ right now." I'm not saying your addicted to the point of stealing or murder but to deny your addiction is just continuing the cycle (ie. You've "quit" before).
Old 09-03-2009, 02:31 PM   #77
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

I totally understand where your coming from and rereading my "if I wanted to stop right now I could" statement...lol that kind of was like an oxymoron. I guess I cant really try to explain it cause it will end up making me sound like an "addict".

I just, do it every so often, kind of like when I have a few beers. I dont NEED to smoke, I dont NEED to drink. Its just one of my choices in life. Is it smart or safe? No, but nothing in life is really too safe.

Marijuana is my wine...lol... There are wine tasters, they smell or, inspect the quality, then take a sip to see how it tastes..lol thats me with pot I guess.

I will not smoke anything. If its not quality, i dont even bother. Some people are smoking entirely only to get high and those are the people that give us "pot heads" a bad name. I like to smell it, check out the actual bud, see how it tastes and expands in the lungs.

To me, I would much rather smoke a joint then go out and get drunk. However, I cant go out with a few buddies a light up a joint at the bar while they drink.

I hope I explained myself alittle better.
Old 09-03-2009, 03:06 PM   #78
aNskY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
aNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfectionaNskY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to aNskY
Quote:
I totally understand where your coming from and rereading my "if I wanted to stop right now I could" statement...lol that kind of was like an oxymoron. I guess I cant really try to explain it cause it will end up making me sound like an "addict".

I just, do it every so often, kind of like when I have a few beers. I dont NEED to smoke, I dont NEED to drink. Its just one of my choices in life. Is it smart or safe? No, but nothing in life is really too safe.

Marijuana is my wine...lol... There are wine tasters, they smell or, inspect the quality, then take a sip to see how it tastes..lol thats me with pot I guess.

I will not smoke anything. If its not quality, i dont even bother. Some people are smoking entirely only to get high and those are the people that give us "pot heads" a bad name. I like to smell it, check out the actual bud, see how it tastes and expands in the lungs.

To me, I would much rather smoke a joint then go out and get drunk. However, I cant go out with a few buddies a light up a joint at the bar while they drink.

I hope I explained myself alittle better.

I'm with you.

I haven't smoked in a few weeks... it's not something i NEED.. just something i enjoy every so often (like a fine cigar or some nice wine like you said)
aNskY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 02:27 AM   #79
stinky_180
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleepy240 View Post
Cancer via smoking
Liver problems via drinking
really? smoking weed causes cancer. please show your sources

heres a fact for you. cannabis has been around for ages. there has not been a single case of cannabis related death, EVER. alcohol is much worse than cannabis. yea, you can have liver problems from alcohol; but its the things you do while your on alcohol that will get you killed. hell Methylenedioxymethamphetamine is much safer than alcohol, but thats off topic.

i'de also like to add that; if cannabis did cause some sort of cancer why is there proposition 215 in the first place?

Marijuana Inc: Inside America's Pot Industry

watch it
Old 09-04-2009, 02:50 AM   #80
stealthsr20
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
stealthsr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
i pay 60 an ounce for the good... the really good, Tax it and get on with it so i can not be arrested. I smoke and and clean and cook and do things around the house. never go anywhere to get hassled by the man for it....... i haven't smoked in a year or so. legalize it, i wouldn't drink or stay up like i do. i do it like i drink... don't want to go to jail for something i could kill someone over... silly for a night of fun. Not saying i would do this on weed but still not going to risk it for any means.. wanna get stoned, be responsible about it then, i don't care who says it makes them a better driver, you are still impared. i've been drinking by the way!!!!
stealthsr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 06:23 AM   #81
greddy2die
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky_180 View Post

heres a fact for you. cannabis has been around for ages. there has not been a single case of cannabis related death, EVER. alcohol is much worse than cannabis. yea, you can have liver problems from alcohol; but its the things you do while your on alcohol that will get you killed. hell Methylenedioxymethamphetamine is much safer than alcohol, but thats off topic.

i'de also like to add that; if cannabis did cause some sort of cancer why is there proposition 215 in the first place?

Marijuana Inc: Inside America's Pot Industry

watch it

Smoking can cause cancer, plain and simple. Yes, smoking marijuana has never been the direct cause of death to a person. However, smoking for a long period of time (years) can cause side effects in your health in the long run. IE cancer. Its the physical act of the burning of a substance. Im sure if you grabbed a bunch of leaves from a tree, rolled them up and smoked for years and years, you would eventually develop some form of sickness.

Understand what im trying to say? Just cause you smoke pot and not cigs does not mean you are in the clear from getting cancer. It may not develop, but it still is a possibility

Also, regarding your "why is there prop 215", just cause there are states that allow medical marijuana does not mean its good or can cure people of illness. It may elevate some pain from patience or slow down a form of sickness in some cases but everyone is different.

Take for example all the drugs that are legally for sale with a prescription. Yes, they can help you but there are always side effects.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:57 AM   #82
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

About the whole caner thing, I don’t think it’s about WHAT you are smoking; I think it has to do with how much of it you smoke. No matter what, if your burning something, no matter what, the byproducts of it are always tar and smoke and carbon monoxide (the crap that gives you cancer).Lets look at the average cigarette smoker and the average pot smoker: lets use me as an example: I smoke about ½ a pack a day of cigarettes.. Most people who are at there worse with pot smoke about 3-5 joints a day. (And that’s O.D!!! I can never see myself smoking that much pot in one day, for an extended period of time) but yet I smoke 10-15 cigarettes a day. Ppl who smoke cigarettes only, run a higher risk of cancer, than ppl who smoke pot only because they don’t smoke as much.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:13 AM   #83
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
About the whole caner thing, I don’t think it’s about WHAT you are smoking; I think it has to do with how much of it you smoke. No matter what, if your burning something, no matter what, the byproducts of it are always tar and smoke and carbon monoxide (the crap that gives you cancer).Lets look at the average cigarette smoker and the average pot smoker: lets use me as an example: I smoke about ½ a pack a day of cigarettes.. Most people who are at there worse with pot smoke about 3-5 joints a day. (And that’s O.D!!! I can never see myself smoking that much pot in one day, for an extended period of time) but yet I smoke 10-15 cigarettes a day. Ppl who smoke cigarettes only, run a higher risk of cancer, than ppl who smoke pot only because they don’t smoke as much.
so my point was: ITS NOT THE POT THATS BAD..... its just the act of smoking that gives cancer lol
Old 09-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #84
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Marijuana is not bad for you in the solid state that it is as Marijuana. The reason ppl say it is bad and has the potential to kill is cause when you burn something it changes the chemical compound of what it is, so it can have a effect over a long period of time but there is no proof of anyone dieing because it would take to much and to long to actually kill you. But everyone has a different effect when they smoke so everyones body will react different.

There is another awesome show everyone should watch called Super High Me its a guy that studyes the effects of smoking marijuana. WATCH IT

And I do NOT believe marijuana causes cancer. I believe the chemicals they put in ciggs cause cancer.
Old 09-04-2009, 11:48 AM   #85
Sleepy240
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
so my point was: ITS NOT THE POT THATS BAD..... its just the act of smoking that gives cancer lol
That doesn't make pot any less lethal. There are people who smoke cigarettes for 40 years and never develope an ounce of cancer. And there are some who smoke for 5-6 years and boom theres cancer. Theres nothing thats cut and dry when it comes to this type of issue. Thats the point.

Quote:
If you can honestly say you believe that if you smoked joints like cigarettes you would have absolutely no chance of developing cancer I would have to call you an ignorant person.

Quote:
heres a fact for you. cannabis has been around for ages. there has not been a single case of cannabis related death, EVER. alcohol is much worse than cannabis. yea, you can have liver problems from alcohol; but its the things you do while your on alcohol that will get you killed.
Are you mentally ill?? There are thousands of accidents EVERY year that are drug related. Being "high" impares your judgement, reaction speed, and cognitive ability it is NO better than alcohol. If thats your logic than alcohol causes very little to no deaths. If alcohol influences accidents, so does marijuana.

Quote:
And I do NOT believe marijuana causes cancer. I believe the chemicals they put in ciggs cause cancer.
Had to edit to add this, I can't honestly believe somebody who is even mildly educated would say something like this. Marijuana ciggarettes and tobacco ciggarettes contain MANY of the same ingredients, and that IS a FACT.

Last edited by Sleepy240; 09-04-2009 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: adding on
Sleepy240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:05 PM   #86
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

Had to edit to add this, I can't honestly believe somebody who is even mildly educated would say something like this. Marijuana ciggarettes and tobacco ciggarettes contain MANY of the same ingredients, and that IS a FACT.[/QUOTE]

REALLY really I have seen documentary on how both are growin and the only thing that are the same is water. im going to need to see proof to believe you.
Old 09-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #87
BostonDriftah
BANNED

BostonDriftah is an unknown quantity at this point
YouTube - Jah Cure - Flyin' High: Explicit

the only plant on the planet that you can clearly tell from male to female is the sweet marijuana.

Just sayin.

Its the only women I love.
BostonDriftah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 12:30 PM   #88
drifting_changed_mylife
Zilvia Junkie

drifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymoredrifting_changed_mylife is not welcome here anymore
Send a message via AIM to drifting_changed_mylife
BTW KEEP THE POT MOVIE SUGGESTIONS COMMING!!!!!! THEY ARE AWSOME!!! LOL

just saw the teaser for super high me looks funny as hell
Old 09-04-2009, 12:36 PM   #89
S14_Kouki
Nissanaholic!

ahahahahahahahahah u put up a music vid.

Super High Me is fucking super awesome and explains alot

FLorida sucks for marijuana laws im just going to copy and paste because im lazy lol

New trafficking law which carelessly lumps real drug dealers and small time offenders into the same category by creating the ridiculous judicial presumption that as few as 25 marijuana plants — one-fourth the amount the federal government considers a trafficking threshold — makes one a "drug trafficker." Florida already had the dubious honor of having the nation's harshest marijuana possession laws — less than 20 grams can land you in jail for a year and cost you $1,000. Even worse, possession of more than 20 grams is a felony. This new law puts Florida even further ahead of the draconian pack as the Sunshine State can now claim a trafficking standard 4 times as tough as the federal government's!
Old 09-04-2009, 12:43 PM   #90
BostonDriftah
BANNED

BostonDriftah is an unknown quantity at this point
mass laws rock.
anything under 1 oz. 28 grams is a fine. of $100.

you should see the city.

In short time the laws will be reversed.

Its a hoax, that Nixon started. look into it.

they had studies and pres Nixon went ahead and made his own report and ignored the facts and made his own false report... (govt would NEVER do this, would they!?)

Its a plant it is safe. TRUST ME I KNOW>
I would rather dance with mary, that tangle with AL (cohol)
proof is in the puddin.
BostonDriftah is offline   Reply With Quote