Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 08-17-2013, 04:58 PM   #211
ghoti
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
ghoti is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
They admitted to having a military base, no mentioning about aliens.
ghoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2013, 05:30 PM   #212
Felipe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoti View Post
They admitted to having a military base, no mentioning about aliens.
Not yet.... lol

Its the goverment... They will give you just enough to shut you up.
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 10:08 PM   #213
240o'clock
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (31)
240o'clock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 31 reviews
HAARP

Thats all ive got to say.
240o'clock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2013, 11:21 PM   #214
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
You guys need to think about this Area 51 thing.

They admitted its there. Now, this base was built in the 1940s iirc.

Look at the technology we have today when it comes to architecture and computers.

There's already another base that replaced this one. And no one has a clue about it.
Old 08-17-2013, 11:46 PM   #215
soundboy
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
soundboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ios - aliens

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4
soundboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2013, 12:33 AM   #216
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post

Look at the technology we have today when it comes to architecture and computers.

There's already another base that replaced this one. And no one has a clue about it.
Thats what i tell every one. About are stealth bomber

Top speed:*628 mph (1,010 km/h)
Range:*6,897 miles (11,100 km)
First flight:*July 17, 1989
Wingspan:*172' (52 m)
Engine type:*General Electric F118

This thing was airborne by 1989... And was based on late 70s tech... Which was shit back then. Just like erea 51. I could just imagine the stuff now

HAARP is just a whole diffrent level of scary lol
Late Night Crew #1
Old 08-19-2013, 12:29 PM   #217
tiggertsi
Zilvia Member

tiggertsi is an unknown quantity at this point
been interested in this for longer than i can remember. have read too many books about it, seen too many documentaries, heard too many lectures.

and after all of this i think no one has come as close to anything credible more so than Carl Yung, Jacques Vallée, and Terence McKenna on looking at the effect the phenomena itself has, whether "real" or "imaginary", on people. it's more interesting i think by far looking at what the enigma is doing than by wondering what "they" are.
Old 08-19-2013, 02:25 PM   #218
EsChassisLove
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
EsChassisLove is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
HAARP is not what all the conspiracy theorists think it is.

It's seriously just for radio communication testing.
Old 08-22-2013, 02:39 PM   #219
Felipe
Post Whore!

Who here listens to "coast to coast" am 640
Late Night Crew #1
Old 08-22-2013, 03:06 PM   #220
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (-1)
Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Feedback Score: -1 reviews
What do you mean nobody knows about the newer area 51? Last time I heard (~2004) Everyone's been talking about the base in Colorado. Seems like it would be the ideal place just like NORAD and other bases.
Mikey213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2013, 03:48 PM   #221
Felipe
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey213 View Post
What do you mean nobody knows about the newer area 51? Last time I heard (~2004) Everyone's been talking about the base in Colorado. Seems like it would be the ideal place just like NORAD and other bases.
WORLD EXCLUSIVE - New 'Super Area 51' Said Being Built In Colorado
Late Night Crew #1
Old 03-15-2016, 11:50 PM   #222
Malik
Nissanaholic!

Malik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant futureMalik has a brilliant future
Interesting Ideas in this thread its a good read.

I think there's definitely life out there.. the universe is just too big not to find some intelligent life...

or something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ7RaOMHb5I
Malik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2016, 10:59 PM   #223
Flip2Flow
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Flip2Flow is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Edit: Oops! Wrong thread sorry!
Flip2Flow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2016, 03:04 PM   #224
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I've heard one opinion from many about the subject of exraterrestrials and it was that we were created long ago as a slave species to mine certain elements from earth to take to other civilizations in the universe, one important element being gold. I guess certain elements were only available here on this planet, but who can say that was true. All I know is we are very small and very destructive as a whole collective species, and for that reason I think the extraterrestrials will stay far away in these times now until we threaten our planets destruction. part of me wants to believe we will evolve and join them perhaps one day when we drop all political and belief systems. and stop killing eachother for monetary and material gain, but until then we will most likely remain their antfarm.

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 06:43 PM   #225
Felipe
Post Whore!

Hillary Clinton is pro-alien... Maybe shes an alien O.O
Late Night Crew #1
Old 10-24-2016, 10:13 PM   #226
Felipe
Post Whore!

Anyone keeping up with Ancient Aliens?
Late Night Crew #1
Old 11-28-2017, 06:10 PM   #227
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Mikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really niceMikey213 is just really nice
Maybe one day I can add to that show. Or even better yet add to the history of the Philippines. Many interesting things going on there as well but are not widely known yet.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:35 PM   #228
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by EsChassisLove View Post

That's got to be the good part for the ships?
SimpleSexy180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2023, 11:03 AM   #229
Mikey213
Zilvia Junkie

Had to bring this back! What do you guys think? Is it all a BS card because of war or is it really happening?
Old 07-30-2023, 10:25 PM   #230
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I'm in Portland, OR for work and i'm convinced everyone here is an alien.
This place isn't fucking real.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2023, 07:57 AM   #231
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Portland can be weird AF.

Aliens aren't real, Grusch talking about them is a joke but the discussion around corruption isn't.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2023, 07:13 AM   #232
kanyedian
Zilvia Junkie

kanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nicekanyedian is just really nice
It's certainly amazing to think that for decades, the popular thought was that knowledge of ETs is withheld to prevent h00mans from losing their ish.

Turns out, if you report they are real -- no one bats an eye!
kanyedian is offline   Reply With Quote