Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Japan 日本

Old 08-07-2015, 06:47 AM   #1
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Anyone in Tokyo

Just wondering if there is anyone in the metro area... I would love to meet some other foreign car guys (American, Australian, etc).. All my friends are Japanese and sometimes I feel like I'm losing my sense of speaking English!!

I know there are some military guys that come up on the weekends to daikoku and such. But it seems like I'm always too late or too early to run into anyone, or I am either at tatsumi or something. Either way, if anyone is going to be at daikoku tomorrow night, I'll be in the silver A80 Supra!! 🙌🙌🙌
silviamang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2015, 10:00 AM   #2
Oxeneer

Trader Rating: (0)
Oxeneer is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I've never been there but I know thats the spot to go to
Oxeneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2015, 07:04 PM   #3
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Not sure what you're into but should of checked the Fuji Drift Event held be Team Free's on the 18th. Was pretty awesome. My crew and I are located over in Fussa but Tachikawa.

There going to be another event at Nikko on the 6th of September, I believe, if you wanted to go watch. Should be some pretty awesome cars out there that day.

When you mentioned Daikoku, were you referring to the meet or what they start doing around midnight?
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2015, 07:41 AM   #4
Oxeneer

Oxeneer is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpinoyxmk View Post
Not sure what you're into but should of checked the Fuji Drift Event held be Team Free's on the 18th. Was pretty awesome. My crew and I are located over in Fussa but Tachikawa.
Do you guys have a garage? I'm at Yokota.
Oxeneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2015, 08:33 AM   #5
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

silviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her selfsilviamang is making a name for him/her self
Quote:

There going to be another event at Nikko on the 6th of September, I believe, if you wanted to go watch. Should be some pretty awesome cars out there that day.

When you mentioned Daikoku, were you referring to the meet or what they start doing around midnight?
Oh man been super busy and forgot to check this. Going back and forth to the P.I. makes me forget which island i am on!

You say you are in Fussa? I am assuming the Airforce base? I am not too familiar with the area, but I did buy my Supra from Toyota in Tachikawa.

When i mention Daikoku i mean the meet, I havent been down to street drifting in a very very long time. (probably 8 years haha)

Are you going out this weekend?
Old 10-28-2015, 12:06 AM   #6
Streetdancer
In time-out for misbehaving.

Streetdancer is a well-known jackass
Hi Mang,

(Silvia S14 owner)

Peace.

Last edited by Streetdancer; 10-29-2017 at 09:48 PM..
Streetdancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 06:39 AM   #7
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetdancer View Post
Hi Mang,

I live in Northern Chiba and head out over to Tatsumi PA now and then.. By all means ping me a message if your out over that way.

(Silvia S14 owner)

Peace.
Awesome!! I will definitely, this week is hectic, but its nice that the fall holiday is coming. Im sure Daikoku and Tatsumi is going to be packed this weekend o.o
Old 10-29-2015, 04:32 PM   #8
xpinoyxmk
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
xpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura aboutxpinoyxmk has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by silviamang View Post
Oh man been super busy and forgot to check this. Going back and forth to the P.I. makes me forget which island i am on!

You say you are in Fussa? I am assuming the Airforce base? I am not too familiar with the area, but I did buy my Supra from Toyota in Tachikawa.

When i mention Daikoku i mean the meet, I havent been down to street drifting in a very very long time. (probably 8 years haha)

Are you going out this weekend?
Sorry forgot to respond.

Yes I'm AF at Yokota AB.

Not the meet type and my cars down probably till next season cause my t25 blew at Fuji. Already replaced the turbo but can't boost till I get a tune, injectors, and mafs, wont have the funds for that till next year.
xpinoyxmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 09:10 PM   #9
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Sorry forgot to respond.

Yes I'm AF at Yokota AB.

Not the meet type and my cars down probably till next season cause my t25 blew at Fuji. Already replaced the turbo but can't boost till I get a tune, injectors, and mafs, wont have the funds for that till next year.

Ah thats too bad. Good luck on the car. I went Yokosuka Naval Base this weekend to visit a (American) friend, and I swear to God, I have never seen so many GTRs in my life. Last time I visited there was 2004, and gosh i dont even recognize the place.

A different (Japanese) friend of mine said he used to do a lot of drifting on the passes in Hakone. But, he hasnt gone in a while (1~years) so he doesnt know if they still do, so we are going to go check it out this weekend
Old 10-09-2016, 05:20 PM   #10
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Still looking to meet any guys in your area? Bump from the dead. Pls respond: Y/N ?
Old 10-10-2016, 04:58 PM   #11
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Still looking to meet any guys in your area? Bump from the dead. Pls respond: Y/N ?

Yes, but not you. Pls go.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:05 AM   #12
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Come on. I'm really into guys and I just <3 Toyotas. Supras mainly. Such a k00l and $ikk whip!
Old 10-11-2016, 07:19 PM   #13
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Come on. I'm really into guys and I just <3 Toyotas. Supras mainly. Such a k00l and $ikk whip!
Bougie ass mfer. Do I know you?
Old 10-12-2016, 01:49 AM   #14
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Bougie ass mfer. Do I know you?
We met at Daikoku and really hit it off. Don't you remember? I'm trying to get to know you, duh! When can we meet up. Ever heard of the honcho? Super nice place for guys to just unwind
Old 10-12-2016, 02:23 AM   #15
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
We met at Daikoku and really hit it off. Don't you remember? I'm trying to get to know you, duh! When can we meet up. Ever heard of the honcho? Super nice place for guys to just unwind
Oh yeah I remember now, you were that guy going around trying to grab everyone's cock. I liked that shirt you were wearing that night, what did it say again? "Cowboy's butts drive me nuts" right? What's up?
Old 10-12-2016, 05:22 AM   #16
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Oh yeah I remember now, you were that guy going around trying to grab everyone's cock. I liked that shirt you were wearing that night, what did it say again? "Cowboy's butts drive me nuts" right? What's up?
No that was my friend, Zee. I had on this shirt:

To which you replied: "Well I AM and you can keep your $20, gorgeous!"

I'm really flabbergasted that you forgot! You get around, don't you!
Old 10-12-2016, 07:23 PM   #17
Shifty671
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (51)
Shifty671 is on the path to ruinShifty671 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 51 reviews
Im in the Atsugi area. Been here for three years and go togue from time to time.u drift?
Shifty671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 08:29 PM   #18
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
No that was my friend, Zee. I had on this shirt:

To which you replied: "Well I AM and you can keep your $20, gorgeous!"

I'm really flabbergasted that you forgot! You get around, don't you!

Oh yeah now I remember, sorry I mistook you for your buddy Zee. I was able to snap a picture of you both driving by.

Next time please hesitate to come say hi.

Old 11-07-2016, 05:16 AM   #19
Joobie610
Leaky Injector

Joobie610 is making a name for him/her selfJoobie610 is making a name for him/her self
Gents, I'm in Japan at the moment (Hiroshima) and am looking at going to Daikoku/Tatsumi on the 17th. Thursday night is supposed to be pretty good for a meet, yeah? Will be cruising in a hire car though (Altezza). Anyone keen to meet up?

Hoping this makes sense, running on okonomiyaki and bulk chu-hi.

You might notice the plan for the 21st... Little bit excited.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2016, 06:13 AM   #20
Shifty671
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (51)
Shifty671 is on the path to ruinShifty671 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 51 reviews
Things usually happen on the weekends at daikokou . Police have been cracking down lately. This past Saturday they set up an inspection point and checked all the cars leaving daikokou.
Shifty671 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2016, 04:51 PM   #21
silviamang
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joobie610 View Post
Gents, I'm in Japan at the moment (Hiroshima) and am looking at going to Daikoku/Tatsumi on the 17th. Thursday night is supposed to be pretty good for a meet, yeah? Will be cruising in a hire car though (Altezza). Anyone keen to meet up?

Hoping this makes sense, running on okonomiyaki and bulk chu-hi.

You might notice the plan for the 21st... Little bit excited.

Nice schedule, looks like you are going to be pretty busy. I have never gone on Thursdays, but I guess you can try your luck. Yeah the 21st is going to pretty fun, I recently made a trip out to the Mazda Turnpike and had a blast, you could literally spend all day up there just driving, parking, chatting, eating, and repeat. I wish my buddies would go up there with me, but they are weinerboi supremes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty671 View Post
Things usually happen on the weekends at daikokou . Police have been cracking down lately. This past Saturday they set up an inspection point and checked all the cars leaving daikokou.
Yeah this last weekend they really came down hard.
Old 11-07-2016, 05:07 PM   #22
OutlawLui
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
OutlawLui is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
hahahahahaha
Old 11-14-2016, 07:46 PM   #23
Joobie610
Leaky Injector

Joobie610 is making a name for him/her selfJoobie610 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty671 View Post
Bummer, cheers for the heads up. Will try it anyway. If nothing's happening, we'll go to Tatsumi.
Quote:
Nice schedule, looks like you are going to be pretty busy. I have never gone on Thursdays, but I guess you can try your luck. Yeah the 21st is going to pretty fun, I recently made a trip out to the Mazda Turnpike and had a blast, you could literally spend all day up there just driving, parking, chatting, eating, and repeat. I wish my buddies would go up there with me, but they are weinerboi supremes.

Yeah this last weekend they really came down hard.
Have been flat out. My mate decided to book the AE86 for hire at the same place that I pick-up the hako. So very keen. I can't speak Japanese though, so I won't be doing much talking when we pull up haha.

Currently on the Shinkansen, Tokyo in an hour or so.