Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 11-02-2015, 05:39 PM   #91
240meowth
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all240meowth is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240meowth
I just got bored today and signed on randomly, my s13 is sitting on the driveway with a blown CA18. And another CA18 is in front of it but I'm not bored enough to swap it.

Which one of you old people is coming to Torrance to do an engine swap? Free beer.
Old 11-02-2015, 08:13 PM   #92
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Brb on my way to torrance now

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:40 PM   #93
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrftKingIII View Post
I remember meeting you and Fintel at a local event, had to have been 05 or 06. Stockbody, pignose, red paint if I recall correctly.
Surprised you remember the car. That was pretty much my first time 'drifting.' Does Midnight Madness still exist?
I had another account on here from 2005 but I stopped using it because the name was something really cheesy, probably along the lines of xX240sx4lyfeXx.

-Edit-
Found the video. How embarrassing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfZZtZdMpmM
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:28 PM   #94
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
Or back in the day when being a premium member meant something...

Yeah, the Missile Era is over as we enter the Chinese Spam Bot Era.

Until that non-sense is fixed I won't renew.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:33 PM   #95
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokotas13 View Post
IKR

I supplied the forums big wheel market for like 4 years lol.
Remember when you flew Mike out to paint your Y33?

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 09:36 PM   #96
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
I dunno, I'm just not super impressed with that output when it's got soooo much more displacement over an SR or over competitive 4 bangers.

The displacement is not the issue. It's the weak ass internals and head gaskets.

These are engines built for Altimas, Nissan never intended to have them see boost. It's a bean counters dream.

Strong factory guts is what makes legendary engines like the 4G63, 2JZ and LS-family.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:30 PM   #97
Rusker
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Rusker is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I was never very active on Zilvia as I was on other local/240 boards, but it was always a great resource for tech information. Glad to see some of the OGs are still around.

Whatever happened to the rep system? No chance of that ever making a comeback?
Old 11-03-2015, 12:19 AM   #98
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

Yeesh I remember that -__-

Grant always held it down he got me my first Silvia steering wheel
s13poop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 01:44 AM   #99
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Cool

Here's another super old thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp9l-Y9j_1o

Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reece View Post
Kid zelda?
-I believe his sn was something like kidzeldadapimp.
-Also, there was Coolero, and *dun dun dunnnn* Nitekids
-Falken Brandon with the Silvermoss S14
-Alex Chang/Chan (eh?) with his white S13
-When drifting at the balcony (willow springs) first started and was cool, before the expansion of the track
-Also when Drifting Pretty was ultra popular and probably 90% of all the posters here from SoCal were also posters on their forum.
-Also FN01R-C wheels, iirc one of the first cheapest cast wheels with good offset that almost everyone had a set of at one point
-When Horse Thief Mile was first built and you had to be of a certain skill level before being allowed there
-When Mr. Mephistopheles spotted me at one of the earlier Drift Days lol
-Jspec.com and Sam being super popular for importing cool stuff
-Kei importing stuff from Yahoo Auctions Japan into SoCal and ppl having to wait months upon months and having to deal with "scandals" or whatever
-pink godzira before they painted their cars silver in danny's garage
-Land Ho
-Knight Stalkers
-When cars with Drift Alliance stickers first started getting noticed
-The Wheel Supply being one of the premier spots for used tires and hanging out with other drift pplz before attending a Drift Day
-Ken Gushi trying to qualify for D1GP in USA with a champaign s13 coupe before he went pro
-When G Dimension was a popular shop
-When Signal Auto was a popular shop
-Chris Forsburg competing in a 350Z with SR in it because people didn't know how to tune VQ yet
-When people used to post cruises / runs and it was cool

I don't remember the exact "eras" of those things though, lol. Probably something like 2001-2003
Biased to SoCal i know... and I know it's not all forum related; some random history stuff nonetheless.

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.

Last edited by MrMigs; 11-03-2015 at 02:12 AM.. Reason: added stuff
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:39 AM   #100
Corbic
Post Whore!

http://www.protomotoring.com

http://www.autoblog.com/2006/03/20/r...ner-jailed-on/

Heavy-Throttle

http://www.heavythrottle.com/tech-in...ms-and-guides/

J-HOT, I think they eventually became Dallas Imports.

Who was the guy in Georgia?

Is Venus Auto still around?

Endless wars about CA vs RB vs SR.
Old 11-03-2015, 12:39 PM   #101
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
s13poop!

My boy Ernie!
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 03:47 PM   #102
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
The displacement is not the issue. It's the weak ass internals and head gaskets.

These are engines built for Altimas, Nissan never intended to have them see boost. It's a bean counters dream.

Strong factory guts is what makes legendary engines like the 4G63, 2JZ and LS-family.
Bingo. Precisely why I've never been impressed with any VQ engine. Weak factory guts with all that displacement is such a let down. I will admit to being very curious about the VQ30DET though.
Old 11-03-2015, 05:26 PM   #103
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonRockett View Post

I remember that. Wasnt there a blogpost about it too?
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 05:50 PM   #104
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Bingo. Precisely why I've never been impressed with any VQ engine. Weak factory guts with all that displacement is such a let down. I will admit to being very curious about the VQ30DET though.
Actually the internals on the HR were and are quit stout. It's a lot different than previous gen VQ's.
It's pretty much a redesign with Turbocharing in mind.

Plus honestly DE VQ's were very sturdy engines in NA form the just were not built for turbocharging. I have done the research years ago.

Oh and just for the KA naysayers . Fuck the KA is actually not that weak internally it came with piston oil squirters stock. Something you only see usually on a turbo engine like the SR. Also the head on the DE happens to flow quite well. I should also add that all stock headgasket are weak and fact is with a good headgasket and proper fuel tune KA's can hold up well to Turbocharging.

Oh no blasphemy he is dispelling common myths about KA's like they were truck engines when actually they came out in Cars before Nissan ever stuck them in a truck.

Ya if we are going to go old school lets get real up in here with once again dispelling old school myths that were dispelled long ago by the likes of T.Y. and Robthe Chef who ran Turbo KA's or how about our own Sil13sx aka Jon H who autocrosses a Turbo KA and has for years!

how's that for throwing it down old school! lol

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 11-04-2015 at 11:58 AM..
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:49 PM   #105
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post

Oh and just to call Corbic out on his BS . Fuck the KA is actually not that weak internally it came with piston oil squirters stock. Something you only see usually on a turbo engine like the SR. l!

When did I knock the KA? My first built engine was a KA24DE.

Mustang 5.0 has piston oil squirters.... ZING
Old 11-03-2015, 10:10 PM   #106
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Who was the guy in Georgia?
RareTrick.com
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:35 AM   #107
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
RareTrick.com

Nope, I remember now.

Jarco

Used to have cleanest half cuts
Old 11-04-2015, 05:45 AM   #108
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
RareTrick.com
I wasted soooooo much time browsing that website.

Besides the OT section I still constantly browse the cars for sale section. There's some good deals out there.
Old 11-04-2015, 11:51 AM   #109
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
When did I knock the KA? My first built engine was a KA24DE.

Mustang 5.0 has piston oil squirters.... ZING
Excuse me for misconstrued actions,edited now.I thought you were talking about the KA in simmodes quote of you.

Oh and good one on the Stang. I seriously so want to like the new 2015-2016 Mustang but damn Ford that fucking tall hood front end just throws it off great headlight,girl design but damn just to tall . The rest of the car looks great.
Kinda like what GM managed to with the rear of newest Vette. Come on Detriot so close yet so classic fumble.

I remember Raretrick hehehehehe.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 12:54 PM   #110
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMigs View Post
Here's another super old thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hp9l-Y9j_1o
Seeing a drift event where all the cars appear decently-kept and near-stock-looking is so much cooler than the vehicular atrocities seen at events now. Years ago I would think this was lame because all drift cars are supposed to be low with cool wheels and aero, and while I do still enjoy cool-looking cars, today I would take the stock body with lowering springs look over 99% of modded S-chassis that have aftermarket parts thoughtlessly added to them just for the sake of having aftermarket parts.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 04:41 PM   #111
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
Actually the internals on the HR were and are quit stout. It's a lot different than previous gen VQ's.
It's pretty much a redesign with Turbocharing in mind.

Plus honestly DE VQ's were very sturdy engines in NA form the just were not built for turbocharging. I have done the research years ago.
</p>
I know the HR is stout in comparison to the DE's, but I'm still not impressed by their output under boost. But I dunno... Comparing it to the much smaller and vastly more efficient F20C is probably warping my perspective. 500hp (HR) isn't bad at all really. But when I think that that is the limit of a modern 3.5L... Meh.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:44 PM   #112
ZenkiKid
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud ofZenkiKid has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Wait... when did raretrick go down?

I remember he had a set of grenade gx-01s up for sale for the longest time and i kept going back and fourth on pulling the trigger on getting them.
ZenkiKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 05:06 PM   #113
Corbic
Post Whore!

The HISTORY OF ZILVIA/ Geopolitical Analysis of Silvia culture

Quote:
I know the HR is stout in comparison to the DE's, but I'm still not impressed by their output under boost. But I dunno... Comparing it to the much smaller and vastly more efficient F20C is probably warping my perspective. 500hp (HR) isn't bad at all really. But when I think that that is the limit of a modern 3.5L... Meh.

Once again, that is not "the limit". That is the limit of the stock rods and pistons.

As DrifFreaq said, the heads flow amazingly and the engine is stupid light.

It's not like they bust rockers, drop IMS bearings, suffer from porosity, core shifts or split blocks.

F20C blows in comparison to the K24. Yes, a few guys made 500hp on a F20C, many more have popped them at far less too.

Your also comparing a Mini-Van engine to a highly developed and specialized performance engine from one of the greatest engine makers of all time.

One of the reasons the old 90's turbo engine are so well built was because of the computer technology back then. Manufactures relied on simple fuel tuning and primitive reliability calculating software.

It's much easier today to determine minimal strength requirements in order to reduce cost and weight. You no longer need massive rods, iron blocks and all that other crap.

Manufacturers are plenty capable of over buildings engines when they want, just look at the LS, VR and Hemis.

The new Ford 5.0 is actually a modernized 4.6. Similar crank, same fucking rods. Ford pulled an ass ton of weight out of it, made a lighter block that is just as strong as the once grossly expensive Teksid (aka Ferrari) block and used actual rods this time instead of chicken bones.

End result, 4.6 2v/4v explodes at 400hp. 5.0's have seen 600-650hp. Rods once again being the limiter. The old FSB 302 would split in half at 400hp.

I've also see piles of 2Js with spun bearings at 500hp.

For every max power champ their is likely a dozen guys with popped motors.
Old 11-06-2015, 04:19 PM   #114
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
I'm still rockin weldlocd
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 06:55 PM   #115
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiKid View Post
Dude you were only like 9 when I joined zilvia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I do find it hilarious how someone who was in first grade when I joined here thinks he knows or remembers what the real history is.
Easy guys, this was probably his high school history report.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjesus View Post
2006-2009

Bardabe
team mulsanne
ZOMG BBQ
Teddy Dahn
Driftfreak Dave
Icedsole
anything Risky Devil
cool car blogs like Auto-ataku
phase2motortrendlkgasdfluheauhckjsdcnnashcloasdjca sodifh

missing a ton of stuff
Dang this is how i remember it
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 07:02 PM   #116
kashira kureijii
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
kashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-knownkashira kureijii is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Easy guys, this was probably his high school history report.
Nah bruh it wasn't, although in a way maybe it sorta was what I had wanted. I never went to high school (been in college since 14), so maybe deep down, I wanted to know what it felt like to write a shitty history report I dunno.

You don't need to defend me, I had no business making this, I don't know why I did. I had an hour to waste I guess. It is cool to see all of the old guard though, as everyone has said.

you should be happy I gave you guys a place to congregate other than the untouchable upper caste that is premium membership

Last edited by kashira kureijii; 11-06-2015 at 07:06 PM.. Reason: reasons
kashira kureijii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2015, 11:00 PM   #117
Marcus
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Marcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfectionMarcus is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Hey bro it was a joke. Sorry.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 12:45 AM   #118
ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Post Whore!

ALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfectionALEXTHESUS*PECT is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALEXTHESUS*PECT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManoNegra View Post
Cute thread but not really factual.
Zilvia started in the early 2000s
a forum update wiped a lot of accounts and some of the true OGs started afresh.
The capital of the 240 Empire was really freshalloy - this is where the first wave of tech knowledge came from
When freshalloy went full Nico many (myself included) migrated over
I would characterize the eras as:
2001 - 2004: social days, quality meets, tech days, driftdays, stock drifting, figuring out the SR swap
2004 - 2006: the golden era, quality builds, D1 invasion, bandwagon left the station, rep system
2006 - 2010: Version Select and Stance opened the gates on the flood of rebranded products, bandwagon on full swing, demise of the golden unmolested cheap 240s, mentality of "it's ok to use cheap/no brand name parts because of drift car", OGs start to move on
2010 - on: the missile era, balling on a budget

MakotoS13, Mercer, Viceroy, RDM, ixfi, Chewbacca, Udon, Nemesis, Jack, Aaron, Pink Godzira, Mark and West posts, and a few that escape me at this time....
you don't jack about zilvia history if you don't know these names and the lore behind them
Here is a the truth right here.......these names read like a middle school yearbook!
Maybe some day I will become an og of the zilvia scene.......

TEAM SUS*PECT
ALEXTHESUS*PECT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 09:28 AM   #119
Frank_Jaeger
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Frank_Jaeger is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Why come no one mentioned me yet. I was pretty pivotal. Without me none of this would be possible.
Frank_Jaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 10:22 PM   #120
theronin
Post Whore!

theronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfectiontheronin is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to theronin
The best was the epic flame wars that used to ensue when someone mentioned, strawberry face, sr20, RB swaps, sil80's, and knock off parts. Lol banhammers flying like crazy

It just screams, "Hey, I'm a fucking Christmas Tree. What are you gonna do about it?"
theronin is offline   Reply With Quote