Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 04-30-2017, 07:44 AM   #1
joamdotsavi
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
joamdotsavi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Purchasing a BNR32 GTR / PPI Service

Hey guys,

Getting stationed back in the PNW and looking to purchase a BNR32 GTR from https://www.speedworksnw.com/inventory. Can anyone recommend a shop that provides PPI service and knowledgeable about the Skyline / RB platform?

TIA!
Old 06-29-2017, 12:30 AM   #2
idea

Trader Rating: (0)
idea is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by joamdotsavi View Post
Hey guys,

Getting stationed back in the PNW and looking to purchase a BNR32 GTR from https://www.speedworksnw.com/inventory. Can anyone recommend a shop that provides PPI service and knowledgeable about the Skyline / RB platform?

TIA!
Heya! I recently just bought my S13 Silvia from them. Drew is a great guy and really easy to work with. 100% recommend them, and I'm sure if you ask Drew he can recommend some shops. Might be worth asking how far they'd let you take the car for inspection, because off the top of my head the few shops in Seattle that I can think of that would know what to look out for on the Skyline/RB platform would be Intec Racing and Drift Office, but those are located around the Kent/Renton area and speedworks is located in Mukilteo/Everett. Garage Autohero is another shop, and IIRC they're located in Woodinville?

Here's a few pictures of the S13 I bought from them about a month ago. So far no major issues with the car. The only thing that happened recently was my dash started cracking, but that's not really Speedwork's fault as the car is a 1991 and it's been hot as hell in Seattle the last few days.

idea is offline   Reply With Quote