Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-09-2018, 04:41 PM   #1
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Oprah 2020

Oprah for President 2020. Discuss.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:10 PM   #2
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
.............No

We do not need another TV star as president.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:45 PM   #3
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
.............No

We do not need another TV star as president.
I tend to agree with this. While she it be a great person a great person does not always make a great President. Not because they are great person but because she is not versed in holding public office or Politics in general.
Everyone wants to point to Ronald Reagan wrong or right he was a Gov before being a President. If Oprah were to perhaps go the route of trying to be a Gov, Mayor, Congress person, Senator etc.. Then she might make more sense but I do not see her desiring that or she would have already would have one would think.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 01-09-2018 at 05:46 PM.. Reason: Typo
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 05:49 PM   #4
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
We already saw what eight years of liberalism can cause, we don't need another four. No thanks.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:49 PM   #5
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift freaq View Post
I tend to agree with this. While she it be a great person a great person does not always make a great President. Not because they are great person but because she is not versed in holding public office or Politics in general.
Everyone wants to point to Ronald Reagan wrong or right he was a Gov before being a President. If Oprah were to perhaps go the route of trying to be a Gov, Mayor, Congress person, Senator etc.. Then she might make more sense but I do not see her desiring that or she would have already would have one would think.
This. All of it. Current admin notwithstanding.

Also, HUGGGEEE paycut for her! Fuck dat noise!
Old 01-09-2018, 06:07 PM   #6
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Miley Cyrus 69420
Old 01-09-2018, 06:14 PM   #7
lunchmeat
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
lunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond reputelunchmeat has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
From the way back machine.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
lunchmeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 07:38 AM   #8
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
This is a bad idea, if only for who she has tended to promote.
[read]
Trump was a bad idea that will only get worse, Oprah would be a bad idea. The only difference is that she has actually shown herself to give a shit about education. Her otherwise self-serving nature and need to be the focus of every of her interactions is so similar to 45 that she is a bad idea.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:01 AM   #9
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
"Motherfuckin bitch. Fuck Oprah, Oprah ain't got no man."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9jXnZS3ouU
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 08:05 AM   #10
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
We already saw what eight years of liberalism can cause, we don't need another four. No thanks.
Yep. Getting us out of a recession and growing economy for 9 years that current admin is taking credit for and not passing a tax plan that makes owning a private jet, fueling the private jet and private jet maintenance deductible hahahhaha

Do you have any other legitimate non partisan talking point that isn't based off pure fantasy?

I don't know why I keep getting sucked into these discussions lol
Old 01-10-2018, 08:45 AM   #11
Krusty_s13
Zilvia Addict

Krusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud ofKrusty_s13 has much to be proud of
Quote:

I don't know why I keep getting sucked into these discussions lol
That's usually how it works.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:03 AM   #12
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
I did hear a good comparison yesterday that made me laugh.

Oprah became famous for a talk show where she gave things away to people.

Trump had a famous show where he made people compete for a job.

Fact of the matter is...that's a fact. lol

Last edited by exitspeed; 01-10-2018 at 10:36 AM..
exitspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 10:35 AM   #13
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Lol. Good one
Old 01-10-2018, 11:21 AM   #14
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
I like her and all buuuut.... Nah... BERNIE2020.
Dismantle Citizens United.
Prohibit Gerrymandering.
Maybe then, this country will make some real progress.
Old 01-10-2018, 12:40 PM   #15
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Yep. Getting us out of a recession and growing economy for 9 years that current admin is taking credit for and not passing a tax plan that makes owning a private jet, fueling the private jet and private jet maintenance deductible hahahhaha
Did I say anything about economics during the obama era? Have I said that EVERYTHING obama did was wrong?
I was talking about how Liberalism during his era affected our traditional values to a point of almost no return.
Also, if the economy had tanked ths past year, would you had blamed obama's admin for it? Yeah, i dont think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I did hear a good comparison yesterday that made me laugh.

Oprah became famous for a talk show where she gave things away to people.

Trump had a famous show where he made people compete for a job.

Fact of the matter is...that's a fact. lol
Damn, didn't know that, or anything about their shows for that matter. But for this reason, i think they should add more restrictions on everything for freeloaders, including their rights to vote. We shouldn't let good for nothing lazy mofos dictate where out country heads.
Old 01-10-2018, 12:44 PM   #16
KiDyNomiTe
Post Whore!

KiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond reputeKiDyNomiTe has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to KiDyNomiTe
I think it will still be a long time before we see a female as president, regardless of who it is, or what party they are for. Women are barely just being heard now.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:09 PM   #17
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
as a tv personality, I feel she has likely been conditioned to do what she is told by her handlers every single day.
she'd fit right in.

Young people will never go all-in on politics. That's why we are never represented.
It's old dude after old dude with the same conservative ideas.
Except now-a-days with everyone's high sensitivity for acceptance of all, lots will vote for a woman because it is historic and different and "women can be president too!"

(not saying women cannot be president, but you know the voters i'm referring to.)
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 01:14 PM   #18
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Damn, didn't know that, or anything about their shows for that matter. But for this reason, i think they should add more restrictions on everything for freeloaders, including their rights to vote.
The most un-American thing I've read so far this year.

If you've never seen their shows, you should probably refrain from speaking on them. Oprah gave gifts to her studio audience because it drove ratings and made more $$$ for her. It's a common practice in daytime TV. It's has ZERO bearing on whether or not her audience were "freeloaders".

Trump handed out jobs to ppl that fit his business mold, which has resulted in 6 bankruptcies thus far. Lets not act like the guy is a self-made billionaire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
Young people will never go all-in on politics. That's why we are never represented.
It's old dude after old dude with the same conservative ideas.
Bernie's your guy.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:20 PM   #19
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
The most un-American thing I've read so far this year.
I was still in highschool in 2009 and my 'business' elective course made us watch a whole season of the apprentice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
Bernie's your guy.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:36 PM   #20
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Quote:
Did I say anything about economics during the obama era? Have I said that EVERYTHING obama did was wrong?
I was talking about how Liberalism during his era affected our traditional values to a point of almost no return.
Also, if the economy had tanked ths past year, would you had blamed obama's admin for it? Yeah, i dont think so.
So lets recap, because this is going to be easy

1) You said "We saw what 8 years of liberalism brought us and we do not need that again"
2) I state what liberalism brought us (a thumping economy)
3) You said you never mentioned anything about ecomomics. Actually you never said anything about what you were discussing at all apart from a very very open ended statements. I do not read minds..........

You were the only person to make the assumption about hating Obama......... .

Go back and re read because that is exactly how the conversation played out.

If you want to state something, do not leave an open ended statement. Liberalism brought us a great economy. If your opinion is that liberalism affected our values, then why don't you just say it?? Its like pulling the pin on a grenade and walking away because what you meant to do was buy a burger. How is one to know??

And no, I wouldnt blame Obama if the economy tanked last year. And here is the reason and a great analogy for you to visualize.

The economy is like the Titanic. It takes the titanic several hundred yards to change heading. It also takes it several miles to come to a complete stop. The reason?? A ship that size simply doesn't turn on a dime. The economy is functions the same; an economy as large as the US, does not just shift over the course of a year.........or even 5 years. It takes almost a decade to fully change direction of the Economy. And if you think trump came in and changed the economy's direction in less than a year in office with no significant legislation passed, you are in a fantasy world and just shows a gross misunderstanding of how the country works (or any country for that fact).

P.S last year was trump's economy..........according to him.

P.S.S The housing market failed due to a perfect storm. The housing market was the most safe market to invest in and due to greed, 08 crash. Can you blame it on Bush??

Old 01-10-2018, 01:40 PM   #21
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty So View Post
I was still in highschool in 2009 and my 'business' elective course made us watch a whole season of the apprentice.
Hmm... question is was your Teacher an idiot that thought Trump was brilliant or was he using it as an example of what not to do?

Ok now that is said. You cannot hang the recovery on Obama because the people that crafted the recovery were not Obama adminstration appointed. Oh and this in no way means I approved of the adminstration before him.

Truth be told economics in the country are barely controlled by the President. Certain people were in place and certain things were set up by the Fed ( Federal Reserve) that pulled us out of the Great Recession. Yes I feel Bernanke was the right guy at the right time. He was a student of the depression. Now was the recovery quick or great, no it's been long and gradual.

Was Easing needed yes. We cannot run on zero to severely low interest rates forever and some inflation has to happen, not excessive. Some of you are not,old enough to live in a time in this country when we had double digit inflation, yet we had more,economic export than we do now.

It was not a terrible time. The low interest rates we have now is unprecedented. Though I digress, fact is yes the current admins budget plan is horrible, though budget plans by adminstrations for years have been horrible.
That's a whole other subject.

I will come out and say this Obama was not great. It was good we had him after the missteps of George W but beyond that it was not all that great. Now the current buffoon is scary and makes GW look mild.
One almost wishes for GW lol.

We are getting whipsawed here, neither the far left or the far right are good for the country. Both sides no longer work with each other and that is a real issue that needs to be addressed lest it bring more political disaster.

I am what's called a moderate there are actually a lot of us still left in this country. Oprah A: has never said she wants to run. This whole thing came out of a question by a commentator at the Golden Globes to Oprah's long time partner Stedman. His answer was actually misquoted as well. Which led to the whole speculation to being with. B: See what I wrote above in my previous post it does not need to be repeated.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html

Last edited by drift freaq; 01-16-2018 at 04:19 PM..
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 03:08 PM   #22
simmode1
Post Whore!

Bottom line: This country has got to stop treating the Presidential Election like a popularity contest. Fuck speeches. Gotta look at their record, it's the best indicator of how they'll govern.

But we ABSOLUTELY gotta get rid of Citizens United, which makes it possible for billionaires and corporations to just buy elections. And we gotta get rid of gerrymandering all together, which allows parties to essentially steal votes by redrawing voting district lines to their favor.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:33 PM   #23
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Gerrymandering is the biggest shit show. However, don't the Dem share the blame for what we have now? Well that and the power grab by baby boomers......

PS score a win in the courts earlier this week in that regard however.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:35 PM   #24
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

^if it wasn’t a popularity context Obama would have never been elected. Be carful what you wish for.
Old 01-10-2018, 03:59 PM   #25
pacotaco345
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
pacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond reputepacotaco345 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
And no, I wouldnt blame Obama if the economy tanked last year. And here is the reason and a great analogy for you to visualize.

The economy is like the Titanic. It takes the titanic several hundred yards to change heading. It also takes it several miles to come to a complete stop. The reason?? A ship that size simply doesn't turn on a dime. The economy is functions the same; an economy as large as the US, does not just shift over the course of a year.........or even 5 years. It takes almost a decade to fully change direction of the Economy. And if you think trump came in and changed the economy's direction in less than a year in office with no significant legislation passed, you are in a fantasy world and just shows a gross misunderstanding of how the country works (or any country for that fact).

P.S last year was trump's economy..........according to him.
The Titanic only took a few feet to come to a complete stop though
Old 01-10-2018, 03:59 PM   #26
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Hmm... question is was your Teacher an idiot that thought Trump was brilliant or was he using it as an example of what not to do?
Lol I am not sure to be honest. Knowing the teacher, I don't think his brain operated enough to form opinion. It was a "run out the clock" situation.

Quote:
We are getting whipsawed here, neither the far left or the far right are good for the country. Both sides no longer work with each other and that is a real issue that needs to be addressed lest it bring more political disaster.
They give us two options that are wildly different and step back and laugh while we bicker amongst ourselves, blind to the idea of a third option that we can create.
Two animals in a cage. The door is wide open but we're too busy fighting over a steak to walk through it.
Old 01-11-2018, 05:59 AM   #27
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

https://instagram.com/p/Bdw9Onnn7og/

Seal sums it up.
Old 01-11-2018, 06:59 AM   #28
simmode1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Gerrymandering is the biggest shit show. However, don't the Dem share the blame for what we have now? Well that and the power grab by baby boomers......

PS score a win in the courts earlier this week in that regard however.
Both parties use gerrymandering. I'd say the GOP uses it more effectively. But regardless, it needs to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
^if it wasn’t a popularity context Obama would have never been elected. Be car(e)ful what you wish for.
I said what I said. It's not like Obama was Jesus or anything. I wouldn't have complained much if McCain won. As far as GOP candidates go, he's definitely one that I hate the least. Palin was a huge mistake though.
Old 01-17-2018, 12:37 AM   #29
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Please, no more electing people with zero political background.

On the real though, if Trumpito survives his first term, he's more likely to win a second term. Especially more likely than he was his first.

People hate change and the unknown.

They rather stick with what they are familiar with.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:13 PM   #30
TMW
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
TMW is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
cool thread

fun read