Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2019, 09:49 AM   #61
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:01 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2019, 12:06 PM   #62
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Sounds good.

Have fun with your place in the burbs, maybe fix your location.
Typical lefty telling people how to love their life.

Makes no difference but I lived more than 3/4 of my life in Milwaukee, born and raised. It wasn’t until I had kids and valued a good school district (unlike the shit MPS district I grew up in) that I moved.
Old 08-02-2019, 12:14 PM   #63
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 07:01 PM..
Old 08-02-2019, 12:28 PM   #64
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post

When you work to kill the school district it is going to struggle in a shocking twist.
Huh, so the school district ran by lefties for its entirety, in the city ran by lefties for the last 70 years? That one? I spite of Walkers record school spending ( https://www.politifact.com/wisconsin...nsin-schools-/) Fuck outta here.

I got sick of getting robbed, harassed, and living in shithole city. So I moved to an a area with wildly successful schools ran by republicans. Luckily I live in a country that gives me that freedom.

I won’t say another word on this. But feel free to waste your time. Unlike you I won’t tell you how to live.
Old 08-02-2019, 09:42 PM   #65
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Jeez the hostility...

Let's all remember what brought us together..shit box 240's!
Old 08-03-2019, 03:44 PM   #66
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooled240 View Post
Jeez the hostility...

Let's all remember what brought us together..shit box 240's!
Dude it’s loud noises.

The forum header literally says a place for political mudslinging.

People are passionate and as long as there are no personal threats you can pretty much say what you feel.

We even encourage people NOT to neg rep in here just so more people will speak their minds.
Old 08-08-2019, 10:49 AM   #67
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I know the liberals in this thread have continually dismissed my claims that more POC and women are supporting Trump, but hey don’t take my word for it. Take a Lefties research on on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/07/u...ting-rise.html

The reactions to this are hilarious! And what’s even better the response on social media from POC is completely confirming it.

Here’s a hint: the bullies on the left have shown their true colors and every day citizens are tired of it.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:32 AM   #68
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
I know the liberals in this thread have continually dismissed my claims that more POC and women are supporting Trump, but hey don’t take my word for it. Take a Lefties research on on.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/07/u...ting-rise.html

The reactions to this are hilarious! And what’s even better the response on social media from POC is completely confirming it.

Here’s a hint: the bullies on the left have shown their true colors and every day citizens are tired of it.

This article mentions the POTUS having more support but does not mention poc or women. It does not mention any race or gender. I am not certain how you attribute the article data to mean poc or women.

If anything the article simply breaks down into people who liked Trump vs people did not but now do. It suggest it could be republicans, former democrats or independents.

Quote:
But it is not 2016 anymore. Millions of Americans who did not like the president in 2016 now say they do. Over all, his personal favorability rating has increased by about 10 percentage points among registered voters since Election Day 2016, to 44 percent from 34 percent, according to Upshot estimates.
Some of these voters probably voted for Mr. Trump in 2016, even though they didn’t like him at the time. But some probably did not vote for him: Republicans with an unfavorable opinion of Mr. Trump were more than twice as likely to stay home on Election Day as those with a favorable view, according to New York Times/Siena surveys of North Carolina, Florida and Pennsylvania in 2016.
It seems likely that a substantial number of these voters now have a favorable view of the president: Over all, 28 percent of Republican-leaning voters with an unfavorable view of Mr. Trump in 2016 had a favorable view of him by 2018, according to data from the Voter Study Group. The aggregate national data suggests that Mr. Trump has gained more support than that — if not from Republicans then perhaps from some number of independents or former Democrats.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:51 PM   #69
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
This article mentions the POTUS having more support but does not mention poc or women. It does not mention any race or gender. I am not certain how you attribute the article data to mean poc or women.

If anything the article simply breaks down into people who liked Trump vs people did not but now do. It suggest it could be republicans, former democrats or independents.
Yes, but it doesn’t say amount white supporters either. So one could infer that this would include POC.

The reason I bring this report up is because I’ve said in this thread there are some strong movements among POC supporting Trump that i follow on the Gram. It’s dismissed as “oh there’s this inebriate black guy you follow”, when indeed it’s not. It’s MANY and the movement is real. The left wants to deny it, but it looks like even they are starting to come to terms with it. Well not really because the response online has been historical.
Old 08-08-2019, 01:09 PM   #70
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Yes, but it doesn’t say amount white supporters either. So one could infer that this would include POC..

This I must disagree with. You are extrapolating. One cannot infer anything in regards to race or gender with this article as there is no data to infer it with. The author did not point out race or gender. He pointed out political affiliation.

Now to your point the #blexit movement IS real and gaining support.

Example below VVVV

Old 08-08-2019, 01:41 PM   #71
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:57 PM..
Old 08-08-2019, 01:44 PM   #72
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
This I must disagree with. You are extrapolating. One cannot infer anything in regards to race or gender with this article as there is no data to infer it with. The author did not point out race or gender. He pointed out political affiliation.

Now to your point the #blexit movement IS real and gaining support.

Example below VVVV

Again though it doesn’t say that it doesn’t and therefore should.

Don’t forget #walkaway.
Old 08-08-2019, 04:21 PM   #73
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:

We even encourage people NOT to neg rep in here just so more people will speak their minds.
I’d like to reiterate this point to the peons that think neg repping me does anything. Coward wouldn’t even leave his name.
Old 08-08-2019, 09:01 PM   #74
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
With so many unhinged lefties out there, it's a serious risk to wear maga hats. Takes some balls. I am planning on running an experiment locally thou: go to the grocery store and park one of my worse beater cars with a maga flag next to this kid's mustang that flies an american flag with the words "fuck trump" spray painted on it. Would love to see his reaction and record it from a safe distance.
Old 08-10-2019, 09:46 AM   #75
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

This is the the most bitch ass, cry baby ass, temper tantrum shit the Left has done so far. Just wow.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/1914671001/
Old 08-10-2019, 04:53 PM   #76
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
This is the the most bitch ass, cry baby ass, temper tantrum shit the Left has done so far. Just wow.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/1914671001/
Most presidents don't have to be forced to provide tax returns, they know open and honest communication is healthy for a democracy.
Old 08-11-2019, 05:22 AM   #77
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvns14 View Post
Most presidents don't have to be forced to provide tax returns, they know open and honest communication is healthy for a democracy.
That doesn’t matter. We have a CONSTITUTION! If you want something changed there’s a process. Requiring tax records to be on a ballot as a president is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Period.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:37 AM   #78
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
EXITSPEED: With the passage of Citizens United and the influence of foreign money in politics, its essential all individuals running for President of the U. S. release their tax returns. The Constitution is outdated and new s to be amended to reflect the 21 Century
Old 08-11-2019, 07:26 AM   #79
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisfk View Post
The Constitution is outdated and new s to be amended to reflect the 21 Century

That is part of what Exit is arguing.

The CURRENT constitutional law says one thing. This state governor is trying to bypass the constitution which is wrong.

Exit is arguing if politicians want something changed they should go about it the proper way and get the constitution updated.

Like he said there is a process for that.

I don’t know if you read the article but even the previous governor said it was a bad idea.

Quote:
To the Members of the California State Senate:

I am returning Senate Bill 149 without my signature.

This bill requires any candidate for president to disclose five years of his or her income tax returns before their name can be placed on California's primary election ballot.

Although tax returns are by law confidential, many presidential candidates have voluntarily released them. This bill is a response to President Trump's refusal to release his returns during the last election.

While I recognize the political attractiveness-even the merits-of getting
President Trump's tax returns, I worry about the political perils of individual states seeking to regulate presidential elections in this manner. First, it may not be constitutional. Second, it sets a "slippery slope" precedent. Today we require tax returns, but what would be next? Five years of health records? A certified birth certificate? High school report cards? And will these requirements vary depending on which political party is in power?

A qualified candidate's ability to appear on the ballot is fundamental to our democratic system. For that reason, I hesitate to start down a road that well might lead to an ever escalating set of differing state requirements for presidential candidates.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:32 AM   #80
lewisfk
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
lewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond reputelewisfk has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I read the article , and I'm aware of what California proposed in their State. I was pointing out the biggest problem with all of his argument throughout the thread. Politicians are trying to find a solution to counter act this Administrations insane policies.

Citizens United and the influence of foreign money.

Last edited by lewisfk; 08-11-2019 at 10:47 AM..
Old 08-11-2019, 09:52 AM   #81
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
That doesn’t matter. We have a CONSTITUTION! If you want something changed there’s a process. Requiring tax records to be on a ballot as a president is UNCONSTITUTIONAL. Period.
True. But it simple, he could save California millions of dollars and just release the returns. Conservative leaning people believe on being tough on crime because criminal exploit the soft targets and soft/laws and systems that allow recidivism; what is not releasing returns/preparing before inauguration/vacationing @ personal property for profit but attacking/disregarding established norms. The election process didn’t reflect the will of the voting people and while the president won in a technically correct way, his organization cut through centuries of what we have worked to as an established way to beecome president, not codified into law. I don’t think we could get enough political support anywhere to make laws of what we have asked previous presidents to do but we can’t control that process now, which again in the future could go against the will of the people as it did here for the majority of voting Americans.
Old 08-11-2019, 10:04 PM   #82
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
True. But it simple, he could save California millions of dollars and just release the returns.
This post reminded why I don’t label as either camp.

My intial thought is California could have saved themselves a lot of time and money by not passing useless legislation.

Unless they are truly stupid they know full well it will be ruled unconstitutional.

IMO it is political theater at its finest. The senate and governor can now say how they tried but they got over turned by the potus’s Supreme Court (as we all know it will).

Their constituents eat it up and vote accordingly.

These days the tough on crime shtick seems be another voter trick. People like the idea despite not knowing what it really means. The phrasing sounds good.

I think a classical conservative, or a libertarian depending om how one looks at it, should be softer on some crimes.

Mandatory sentencing
Three strike rules
Draconian drug sentencing

are a few “tough” things republicans and Democrats alike should rethink.

Prison reform is needed ins major way but it’s a hard sell to a lot of America.
Old 08-12-2019, 05:17 AM   #83
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
True. But it simple, he could save California millions of dollars and just release the returns. Conservative leaning people believe on being tough on crime because criminal exploit the soft targets and soft/laws and systems that allow recidivism; what is not releasing returns/preparing before inauguration/vacationing @ personal property for profit but attacking/disregarding established norms. The election process didn’t reflect the will of the voting people and while the president won in a technically correct way, his organization cut through centuries of what we have worked to as an established way to beecome president, not codified into law. I don’t think we could get enough political support anywhere to make laws of what we have asked previous presidents to do but we can’t control that process now, which again in the future could go against the will of the people as it did here for the majority of voting Americans.
No, California can save themselves millions by stopping what amounts to kabuki theater.

And also, Joe Biden (calling criminals “predators”) has been a STRONG advocate of being tough on crime. Hell so was Clinton and Obama.

Quote:
This post reminded why I don’t label as either camp.

My intial thought is California could have saved themselves a lot of time and money by not passing useless legislation.

Unless they are truly stupid they know full well it will be ruled unconstitutional.

IMO it is political theater at its finest. The senate and governor can now say how they tried but they got over turned by the potus’s Supreme Court (as we all know it will).

Their constituents eat it up and vote accordingly.

These days the tough on crime shtick seems be another voter trick. People like the idea despite not knowing what it really means. The phrasing sounds good.

I think a classical conservative, or a libertarian depending om how one looks at it, should be softer on some crimes.

Mandatory sentencing
Three strike rules
Draconian drug sentencing

are a few “tough” things republicans and Democrats alike should rethink.

Prison reform is needed ins major way but it’s a hard sell to a lot of America.
And thanks to Trump we have the first step towards prison reform with the bill he passed in spring. He got almost ZERO coverage from the MSM when he passed that. It’s not the final solution but it’s a start. It’s far more than Obama ever did on the subject.
Old 08-12-2019, 06:40 AM   #84
Future240
Future Moderator

^^^Despite his bafoonery the Potus has done some good in some area's. This is one of them.

https://thehill.com/blogs/congress-b...loudly-applaud
Old 08-12-2019, 06:43 AM   #85
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:57 PM..
Old 08-12-2019, 07:10 AM   #86
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

I’ve NEVER been a conspiracy theorist but this Clinton body count shit is pretty convincing. Epstein getting suicided even has the MSM asking questions and getting suspicious.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:18 AM   #87
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:56 PM..
Old 08-12-2019, 07:47 AM   #88
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
I’ve NEVER been a conspiracy theorist but this Clinton body count shit is pretty convincing. Epstein getting suicided even has the MSM asking questions and getting suspicious.
Did you bother to take the time to actually read the names that were released this past weekend??

There are a trove of people 100 times more wealthy, connected and much higher profile than trump or Clinton who are wrapped up in all this who would much prefer him be silenced....

This is a fucking child molester and all I see this weekend is shitty memes about Clinton helping him commit suicide and trump posting a conspiracy theory.........

Child molestation and sex trafficking should not be used as a political prop.
Old 08-12-2019, 09:03 AM   #89
spooled240
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
spooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfectionspooled240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Did you bother to take the time to actually read the names that were released this past weekend??
No because I don't want to get suicided
Old 08-12-2019, 10:02 AM   #90
Future240
Future Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post

There are a trove of people 100 times more wealthy, connected and much higher profile than trump or Clinton who are wrapped up in all this who would much prefer him be silenced....

This is a fucking child molester and all I see this weekend is shitty memes about Clinton helping him commit suicide and trump posting a conspiracy theory.........

Child molestation and sex trafficking should not be used as a political prop.
Agreed 100%!

This is the time the sides should unite on a major WTF?!! moment.

There should be some investigation into whatever can be found out about these sick fucks not lhurr durr Clinton body count” bullshit.
Closed Thread