Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2019, 11:16 AM   #91
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Agreed 100%!

This is the time the sides should unite on a major WTF?!! moment.

There should be some investigation into whatever can be found out about these sick fucks not lhurr durr Clinton body count” bullshit.
Shit is getting investigated hard.

And it’s not just memes about Clinton, the MSM spent the weekend accusing trump of the same thing.

At least the memes are funny. The sick fucks in the media are dead serious.
Old 08-12-2019, 11:40 AM   #92
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
@exitspeed trump literally retweeted a conspiracy theory with zero knowledge, evidence or corroboration .....shit, he didn't even bother to wait until the body is cold or the coroner's report.....

So the media nailed him for it, and rightly so.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:23 PM   #93
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Yea that was a bad move. As is a lot of his twittering.

This article sums it up quite nicely.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...acies.amp.html
Old 08-12-2019, 02:54 PM   #94
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
@exitspeed trump literally retweeted a conspiracy theory with zero knowledge, evidence or corroboration .....shit, he didn't even bother to wait until the body is cold or the coroner's report.....

So the media nailed him for it, and rightly so.
Yes. He does stupid shit. Don’t think I’ve ever argued that he’s perfect or even close to traditional with his Twittering.

I’m saying the MSM over the weekend said ON THEIR SHOWS the exact same thing but Trump being involved “trumps name keeps coming up”.

And honestly I don’t think any of y’all on the left should be talking about conspiracy theories. *cough* RUSSIA COLLUSION *cough*

Last edited by exitspeed; 08-12-2019 at 04:51 PM..
Old 08-12-2019, 04:51 PM   #95
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-12-2019, 06:06 PM   #96
midnight zenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
midnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfectionmidnight zenki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Typical lefty telling people how to love their life.
LOL, can you say abortion restrictions aka the largest imposition on how to live your life? For a group of people that claim they’re religious freedom is always being infringed upon the sheer hypocrisy is astounding.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:51 PM   #97
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Yes. He does stupid shit. Don’t think I’ve ever argued that he’s perfect or even close to traditional with his Twittering.

I’m saying the MSM over the weekend said ON THEIR SHOWS the exact same thing but Trump being involved “trumps name keeps coming up”.

And honestly I don’t think any of y’all on the left should be talking about conspiracy theories. *cough* RUSSIA COLLUSION *cough*
Thats all i need. Trump is less intelligent then President Camacho and for me that, along with zero sum attitude between the citizens and immigrants/the US and the world/the economy and the environment (+NK and the Iran Deal and the Russia love and the TPP and the birtherism and the open gov positions)is enough for me to vote for Democrats and delete the republicans i know.
Old 08-13-2019, 04:41 AM   #98
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvns14 View Post
Thats all i need. Trump is less intelligent then President Camacho and for me that, along with zero sum attitude between the citizens and immigrants/the US and the world/the economy and the environment (+NK and the Iran Deal and the Russia love and the TPP and the birtherism and the open gov positions)is enough for me to vote for Democrats and delete the republicans i know.
Delete the Republicans you know? Like on social media or like in your real life?
Old 08-13-2019, 08:07 AM   #99
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:48 PM..
Old 08-13-2019, 08:18 AM   #100
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaby2089 View Post
Living in an echo chamber is a greeeeeeat idea.

This is the problem with the Left in general. They/you don’t agree with someone and you want to shut them down and remove them from your life. It’s pretty fucked up. Probably half of my friends are Lefties. Probably 98% of the people I work with are far left. While I don’t agree with them on everything (some things I do) I wouldn’t shut them out of my life because they have a different view.
Old 08-13-2019, 08:51 AM   #101
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

gbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfectiongbaby2089 is close to perfection
nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:47 PM..
Old 08-13-2019, 09:08 AM   #102
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
There's a difference between cutting someone out over disagreeing with their views (which yeah, is dumb) versus cutting them out for their hatred, whether that comes in the form of sexism, racism, xenophobia, etc.

With all that Trump & co have done I'm not sure how anyone can call themselves a decent person and still support him.
With all that he’s there are plenty of reasons. I don’t agree with everything he’s done, or any politics or that matter, but he’s done enough things that I see have been absolute wins for us that I’m willing to overlook some of the flaws.
Old 08-13-2019, 09:17 AM   #103
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 08-13-2019, 09:43 AM   #104
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
I get overlooking flaws. I overlooked quite a few things I didn't like in voting for Barack in 2012 & Hillary in 2016.

But the stuff you're overlooking with Trump man....

The send her back chant
The threatening of journalists/lack of transparency
Cuts to the EPA & protections for endangered species
Climate change denial
Damaged ties with what were formerly our closest allies & growing closer with dictators
People dying in ICE custody (Yes, Obama deported/detained people, no, no one died in it under his watch)
The attacks on immigrants & poor people
The general weakening of our governmental institutions

For what?

Some tax cuts for the mega rich?
Again this is all pointless. I could compile a list of positives 3 times as long and you’d dismiss everything. Not wasting my time on this.
Old 08-13-2019, 09:52 AM   #105
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 08-13-2019, 10:18 AM   #106
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Do it.

Give me a list three times as long.

Seriously.

I don't want to understand how the mind of a Trump voter works, but I want to know 24 things they think he's done that are good.
Well shit that was easier than I thought:

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.

We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election
Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.

Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.

New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.

Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.

Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.

Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded
Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.

Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.

Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.

Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.

Passed bipartisan prison reform bill

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election
The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.

95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.

Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.

Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.

As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.

Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.

Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.

Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.

Record number of regulations eliminated.

Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.

Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.

My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.

Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.

We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.

Signed Right-To-Try legislation.

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.

Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.

Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.

United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.

Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.

Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.

Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.

NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.

Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.

Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.

Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.

Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.

Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.

Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.

Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.

Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.

Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.

Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.

Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
Old 08-13-2019, 10:33 AM   #107
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Old 08-13-2019, 04:15 PM   #108
rvns14
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (18)
rvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to beholdrvns14 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Living in an echo chamber is a greeeeeeat idea.

This is the problem with the Left in general. They/you don’t agree with someone and you want to shut them down and remove them from your life. It’s pretty fucked up. Probably half of my friends are Lefties. Probably 98% of the people I work with are far left. While I don’t agree with them on everything (some things I do) I wouldn’t shut them out of my life because they have a different view.
Cool, wheres your nobel prize for having leftie friends.

Said Exitspeed:

God this is the most pointless thread on the internet.

No one is going to change their mind in any way shape or form.

I agree, re: befriending the self righteous.
Old 08-14-2019, 06:43 AM   #109
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Prison reform = Good

Starting a trade war = Bad.

Fighting against the future & trying to go back to the 50s by promoting coal & lying to those stupid enough to believe him = Bad

Record military spending = Bad

Space Force = lol

Olympics = Bad

World Cup = Bad

Embassy in Jerusalem = Literally only done to offend people

Everything else is economic & shit he doesn't really actually influence.

Well, unless when the economy craters in 2020 you're going to become a hardcore anti-Trumper?

BTW sick way to just copy paste from the Trump website, misspellings and all.

Also, are you pro-inflated deficit?

Further also, "highest income ever" does that take into account the value of the dollar? Wages are stagnant and have been for decades, Trump has done nothing to change that.
We’re you expecting a research paper? This is zilch’s, not a college class.

And like I said, you’ll disregard everything. Ie no point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvns14 View Post
Cool, wheres your nobel prize for having leftie friends.

Said Exitspeed:

God this is the most pointless thread on the internet.

No one is going to change their mind in any way shape or form.

I agree, re: befriending the self righteous.
The point was be a fucking adult and be friends with people despite their different views. Not live in an echo chamber.
Old 08-14-2019, 07:06 AM   #110
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:46 PM..
Old 08-14-2019, 07:57 AM   #111
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Quote:
Your friends are not leftists if they're friends with people who support concentration camps.

They're also probably shitty people.
I have not the time nor the patience for people like you, in real life or online. I have nothing else to say to such a closed mind individual. Good luck with your miserable existence.
Old 08-14-2019, 08:11 AM   #112
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:46 PM..
Old 08-14-2019, 11:22 AM   #113
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Enjoy your echo chamber.

Remember this:

First they came for the socialists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a socialist.

Then they came for the trade unionists, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.
So why you trying to give them our guns?

You litterally are crying Trump is Hitler and ICE is building concentration camps... But also crying "take our guns, take our money!!"
Old 08-14-2019, 11:25 AM   #114
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Your friends are not leftists if they're friends with people who support concentration camps.

They're also probably shitty people.

We can discuss politics and disagree but lets not result to petty insults.
Old 08-14-2019, 11:27 AM   #115
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:44 PM..
Old 08-14-2019, 12:53 PM   #116
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
You think a bunch of fat middle aged idiots with handguns & semi-auto AR15 can legitimately overthrow the US government at this point? It is not the 18th century any more.

Also, I want the concentration camps closed, y'all are the ones who want to control women's bodies, walls built (to keep us in a la East Germany/NK?), unchecked power by large companies to control our lives, etc.

Also Trump isn't Hitler, he just has white supremacist tendencies and often follows his example when giving speeches.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:09 PM   #117
gbaby2089
Zilvia Addict

nopenopenope

Last edited by gbaby2089; 05-10-2020 at 06:44 PM..
Old 08-14-2019, 01:10 PM   #118
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Old 08-14-2019, 01:15 PM   #119
Future240
Future Moderator

The abolish ice platform is retarded. I cannot support any candidate who runs on it. ICE needs some fixing sure. A better process with the interment camps for sure.

All countries need some type of border protection and enforcement, plain and simple. Try to just stroll up to Canada and see what the fuck happens.
Old 08-14-2019, 01:17 PM   #120
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
The abolish ice platform is retarded. I cannot support any candidate who runs on it. ICE needs some fixing sure. A better process with the interment camps for sure.

All countries need some type of border protection and enforcement, plain and simple. Try to just stroll up to Canada and see what the fuck happens.
Fucking Racist Piece of Shit.
Closed Thread