Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 08-10-2019, 08:21 PM   #1
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Break Beat Auto Garage

Hello,
I just wanted to give a quick review of Break Beat Auto Garage's new S14 DCC cabin temp vent. This piece takes the space normally used by the cruise control switch(or a blank tab if your car is a base model). It fits absolutely perfect and the attention to detail makes it look like it came from the factory this way. You can't tell it's an aftermarket part. My in cabin temp sensor no longer dangles over my knees and the DCC diagnostics shows a more accurate temperature.

I will be making a harness to convert the old cruise control switch to a switch found on the QX4. This will be more convenient as it will be on the center console versus having to reach forward to the dash.

Big shout out to Chris over at BBAG for making such a cool part. My DCC finally feels done.
https://i.imgur.com/UNZVrCl.jpg
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links