Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 01-18-2021, 08:53 PM   #121
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
2 days until insurrection v2. I wish zombie was here to spew conspiracy theories. I enjoyed that more than incessant bickering about who said what lol

Old 01-19-2021, 12:11 PM   #122
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
That just about sums it up lol

I've come to realize I am much more at ease and a happy person without visiting the old trump thread regularly lol

"Fuxk your feelings "
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 12:39 PM   #123
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post

I've come to realize I am much more at ease and a happy person without visiting the old trump thread regularly lol

"Fuxk your feelings "
A few things:
  1. We're changing hands of the presidency in less than 24 hours
  2. That thread is closed
  3. Those two have been banned

Zilvia seems like less of a hotbed for activity but an overall less hostile environment.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 12:51 PM   #124
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Anyone else just super fucking bummed out that the Capitol is surrounded by armed troops and locked behind checkpoints and barriers?

This isn't supposed to be us. Four years with that fucking orange goon in office broke the US.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 12:54 PM   #125
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Anyone else just super fucking bummed out that the Capitol is surrounded by armed troops and locked behind checkpoints and barriers?

This isn't supposed to be us. Four years with that fucking orange goon in office broke the US.
I saw this gem on some wannabe famous IG gal's story today.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 01:52 PM   #126
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
I hope she realizes Biden isn't in charge yet... Not that I think it'd be any different....

What are you more afraid of, immigrants fleeing violence, terrorism, and poverty, OR entitled, radical, violent, ignorant Americans with weapons and terroristic intent?
Old 01-19-2021, 02:25 PM   #127
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Trader Rating: (0)
kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is the unfortunate reality of using extremism to gain and maintain power. When you pivot from it it becomes a direct threat.

Silver lining, they can't ignore these people and how they were radicalized anymore.
Old 01-19-2021, 04:23 PM   #128
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
There are antagonistic members on both sides of the spectrum, but one clearly denies being antagonistic and also uses the same tactics. How righteous of ye.

I know y'all can't imagine my tone of voice when I type things like this, but do y'all see how people are pushing for the divide while preaching the opposite?

I guess I don't care too much. I don't know your life experiences and you don't know mine...but it sounds like a lot of you have never been outside your homogenous group of friends or left CA for any significant amount of time. Of course I could be wrong, but dang.

This thread will be an echo chamber soon, and the loudest voices will deny it being such.
Old 01-19-2021, 04:53 PM   #129
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

kingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfectionkingkilburn is close to perfection
Fine people on both sides of the tiki torches, eh?

Trying to finally address the elephant in the room after generations of asking for it isn't pushing the divide. Trying to kill members of Congress and the Vice President because you don't like the results of a free and fair election is. Fully outing those responsible, the means through which this was started and carried out, and justly punishing them in the court of law is how we heal the divide. Anything short of that is begging for repeat incidents.

Countdown to wild accusation based on something I most definitely have not said.
Old 01-19-2021, 05:05 PM   #130
dizzariot
Post Whore!

dizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfectiondizzariot is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkilburn View Post

Trying to finally address the elephant in the room after generations of asking for it isn't pushing the divide. Trying to kill members of Congress and the Vice President because you don't like the results of a free and fair election is. Fully outing those responsible, the means through which this was started and carried out, and justly punishing them in the court of law is how we heal the divide. Anything short of that is begging for repeat incidents.

Countdown to wild accusation based on something I most definitely have not said.
Man if you are anything, it is predictable.

Quote:

You, my friend, are a Proud Boy/MAGA Man/Trumpster. This proves it. You use the same tactics and refuse to acknowledge it. Antagonizing...but it's okay for you, right? You hate bullies, but bully people?

Your response is so loaded with unspoken accusations that you've essentially outed yourself as the close-minded bigot everyone is trying to implore you not to be.

...but you'd probably say something like "Ye this is 'Murica n I know ma RIGHTS."

I wonder who you sound like...you wearing your Trump 2020 shirt?

OT:
I think this type of stuff IS on-topic for this thread. If we can debate/argue without turning into the two previously banned members we should do it, though I highly doubt anyone here is open to stepping down from the altar of righteousness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post

"Fuxk your feelings "
Is the quote from kingkilburn? Or are we failing to acknowledge that Zilvia's paragon is damn near the same as the other dudes?
Old 01-19-2021, 05:36 PM   #131
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

You really need a bad guy, don't you. No existence without opposition.

I've been BEGGING to talk about anything but me and the old thread but you outright refuse. The crusade cannot be allowed to end. We must burn and destroy until we are satisfied!

We could be discussing dozens of things related to what's going to happen tomorrow morning after 4 years of bullshit. Cabinet nominations. Proposed changes to covid relief. Minimum wage increase. Impeachment fallout. Big tech antitrust under new DOJ leadership. The likelihood of legislation killing internal combustion at some point.
But no. Let's keep talking about me. Let's make claims about me based on nothing. Let's claim I said things you can't or won't quote.
Old 01-19-2021, 05:43 PM   #132
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Mother fuckers have been talking mad shit for weeks and refuse to talk about anything else and I'm the one antagonizing. You guys want to keep pushing until I say something stupid like zombiewolf, s14rebuild, and very nearly corbic before he dropped out. It's not going to happen. It was never going to happen.
Old 01-19-2021, 05:48 PM   #133
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
You really need a bad guy, don't you. No existence without opposition.

I've been BEGGING to talk about anything but me and the old thread but you outright refuse. The crusade cannot be allowed to end. We must burn and destroy until we are satisfied!

We could be discussing dozens of things related to what's going to happen tomorrow morning after 4 years of bullshit. Cabinet nominations. Proposed changes to covid relief. Minimum wage increase. Impeachment fallout. Big tech antitrust under new DOJ leadership. The likelihood of legislation killing internal combustion at some point.
But no. Let's keep talking about me. Let's make claims about me based on nothing. Let's claim I said things you can't or won't quote.
...brother I AM QUOTING you. You like to seem smart, the deny implied accusations (by using inflammatory language) against other members like you don't know how loaded words work. You are a troll of the highest order, like a Trumpster.

Like it or not, your behavior here IS part of the problem and IS worth discussing because people like YOU will hold us back. You just want to sweep it under the rug in the face of the overwhelming evidence that you are, in fact, a Proud Boy by your definition. The moderators see it, and I'm pretty sure the guys agreeing with you are tiptoeing around it because they can see it. They, however, are not attacking others.

Quote:
I really need a bad guy, don't I. I have no existence without opposition, and opposition is anyone who disagrees with me in the slightest. *Goose-stepping intensifies*
...so you found that mirror afterall, eh?
Old 01-19-2021, 06:09 PM   #134
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Man the kool-aid and hypocrisy runs deep around here.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 06:11 PM   #135
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I am just waiting for Obama's post-Katrina FEMA coffins and Obamacare death panels to come back.
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...endations.html
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 06:24 PM   #136
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

How in the fuck do you assholes hound me for days over some shit I never said and I'm the bully? Now you're calling me a proud boy and Trump supporter but you're not antagonizing?

You are LITERALLY doing what you claim I'm doing while I never wanted any part of this as I've consistently said. Move the fuck on.
Old 01-19-2021, 06:36 PM   #137
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Cabinet nominations. Proposed changes to covid relief. Minimum wage increase. The likelihood of legislation killing internal combustion at some point.
Curious to see how many unqualified friends (financiers) Biden stacks his cabinet with.

Another $1400 would be nice if I ever receive the first $600... as long as he doesn't think that's going to be enough to sustain people through another shutdown

Curious to see how minimum wage increase works out. I have yet to hear a super solid argument for or against. Seems somewhat arbitrary to me.

They said by 2050 right? I hope they implement some sort of battery manufacturing standards to go along with it. Currently electric cars just outsources the environmental damage to a different country where the materials for the batteries are mined. As if pollution isn't a global problem. Let's just open the door and turn on the heat while we're at it
Old 01-19-2021, 06:42 PM   #138
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
How in the fuck do you assholes hound me for days over some shit I never said and I'm the bully? Now you're calling me a proud boy and Trump supporter but you're not antagonizing?

You are LITERALLY doing what you claim I'm doing while I never wanted any part of this as I've consistently said. Move the fuck on.
Well, I got what I wanted. I guess you DO know how antagonizing language works...but (again) only when it's used against you. Funny.

By assholes, do you mean mr.nismo and I? What about the moderators? I guess this is a case of selective outrage, wouldn't you agree?

You're right. You didn't outright say it. You didn't have the balls to say it. You just beat around the bush. I fail to see how someone will such a good grasp on the English language can deny knowing what 'insinuating' is.

Mods, other members, if you think I derailed the thread I'm sorry. I think the way humans are interacting on the internet (in regards to our country and our politics) is DEFINITELY worthy of 'hashing out' here. I personally liked the way mr.nismo presented his thoughts and if he feels ostracized from this thread due to another member I think we should address it. if I'm wrong, let me know.

For the record, I have not neg-rep'd anyone here for disagreeing, but I guess I caught some from the last thread. I still won't stoop to that level.
Old 01-19-2021, 06:47 PM   #139
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Currently electric cars just outsources the environmental damage to a different country where the materials for the batteries are mined. As if pollution isn't a global problem. Let's just open the door and turn on the heat while we're at it
Dude I wonder what this means for CA. They want to be 'ahead of the curve' and be there by 2035...

https://www.gov.ca.gov/2020/09/23/go...limate-change/
Old 01-19-2021, 06:48 PM   #140
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

The big impact I see from a minimum wage increase is a massive increase in taxable income in states that have been below water in tax revenue for decades. That's a lot of local funding for infrastructure, education, healthcare, etc, and it won't have to be in the form of federal handouts with strings attached.

I've always been dubious of the rush to hybrids and all electrics specifically because of the lead acid and lithium batteries. There's a lot of dirty politics involved there with seemingly few people speaking up with better solutions. Just the container ships moving raw materials around had to be more pollution than modern cars driving around.
Old 01-19-2021, 06:53 PM   #141
mav1178
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (19)
mav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfectionmav1178 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzariot View Post
Genuinely asking: if the FDA can approve a vaccination for emergency use but not fully 'FDA Approve' it...what gives? If it's gonna be approved, why not just approve it. Is this in the realm of politics? I don't know, but someone mentioned the COVID plan for the US. Thought I'd let you know what we're getting over here.
It means they are giving authorization based on an emergency situation, bypassing the normal waiting period for studies to be completed (and for any anomalies to show up post-vaccination)

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-b...ines-explained

I think the main thing is, don't be stuck on the terminology. EUA is approval, and until there is data to prove otherwise it will stay in place indefinitely as long as there is an emergency (COVID-19)

Quote:
Dude I wonder what this means for CA. They want to be 'ahead of the curve' and be there by 2035...

https://www.gov.ca.gov/2020/09/23/go...limate-change/
I have said this on other car forums, my next non-gasoline car will be some type of fuel cell car.

The 2021 Mirai is promising but 1) the trunk is too damn small, and 2) the back seats are too damn small.

Distributor for Nismo, ORC, and discontinued genuine Nissan parts.

Authorized dealer for Oakley -- PM me for the best prices!

[email protected]
mav1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2021, 07:01 PM   #142
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav1178 View Post
It means they are giving authorization based on an emergency situation, bypassing the normal waiting period for studies to be completed (and for any anomalies to show up post-vaccination)

https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-b...ines-explained

I think the main thing is, don't be stuck on the terminology. EUA is approval, and until there is data to prove otherwise it will stay in place indefinitely as long as there is an emergency (COVID-19)

I have said this on other car forums, my next non-gasoline car will be some type of fuel cell car.

The 2021 Mirai is promising but 1) the trunk is too damn small, and 2) the back seats are too damn small.
Yeah I did some more research last night. We're 1B so we should be seeing it soon.

Here's a fun fact: The Mirai is some Prius-looking thing here in Japan. I just saw the US Mirai this morning on Doug Demuro's channel lol.

Knowing CA, I wonder how much more expensive it will be to keep our SChassis cars road legal by then...
Old 01-19-2021, 07:11 PM   #143
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Quote:
Well, I got what I wanted. I guess you DO know how antagonizing language works...but (again) only when it's used against you. Funny.

By assholes, do you mean mr.nismo and I? What about the moderators? I guess this is a case of selective outrage, wouldn't you agree?

You're right. You didn't outright say it. You didn't have the balls to say it. You just beat around the bush. I fail to see how someone will such a good grasp on the English language can deny knowing what 'insinuating' is.

Mods, other members, if you think I derailed the thread I'm sorry. I think the way humans are interacting on the internet (in regards to our country and our politics) is DEFINITELY worthy of 'hashing out' here. I personally liked the way mr.nismo presented his thoughts and if he feels ostracized from this thread due to another member I think we should address it. if I'm wrong, let me know.

For the record, I have not neg-rep'd anyone here for disagreeing, but I guess I caught some from the last thread. I still won't stoop to that level.

I said what the fuck I said. I'm outspoken and I never mince words. I have been crystal fucking clear the whole time. If you think I was talking about you you're right. You're being an asshole and a bully. I never once told anyone to not post. Don't put that shit on me. You clearly are not looking for resolution or understanding. Just keep stirring that pot while living up to the very letter of what you claim to be criticising.

Kiss my ass and fuck off. Was that clear and direct enough for you?

I cannot wait for a mod to show up only to tell me I'm out of line after pages of this bullshit. This is fanfuckingtastic. So much for civility.
Old 01-19-2021, 07:23 PM   #144
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
I said what the fuck I said. I'm outspoken and I never mince words. I have been crystal fucking clear the whole time. If you think I was talking about you you're right. *You're being an asshole and a bully. I never once told anyone to not post. Don't put that shit on me. You clearly are not looking for resolution or understanding. Just keep stirring that pot while living up to the very letter of what you claim to be criticising.

Kiss my ass and fuck off. Was that clear and direct enough for you?

I cannot wait for a mod to show up only to tell me I'm out of line after pages of this bullshit. This is fanfuckingtastic. So much for civility.
*See below keyword

hypocrisy
/hɪˈpɒkrɪsi/

noun
the practice of claiming to have higher standards or more noble beliefs than is the case.

Maybe you having to deal with me will help you work out what the above definition means. I used hypocrisy to show you yours. Call me Morpheus.

I, like other members, don't believe there's a resolution or understanding to be found with you. You will only accept 100% compliance and people just don't work like that. Anyone 'less' than your expectations of them are the scum of the Earth.
Fun fact: that's how you bully someone into becoming a Trump supporter or a Biden supporter or a whatever-you're-against supporter. You are radicalizing your opposition. Congrats, you just played yourself.
Old 01-19-2021, 07:27 PM   #145
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Yes. You are in fact a hypocrite. Fuck off.
Old 01-19-2021, 07:35 PM   #146
dizzariot
Post Whore!

Quote:
Yes. You are in fact a hypocrite. Fuck off.
I will consider fucking off. You would like me to and I don't know if I would like to, but in the spirit of debate I will consider your side of the issue.

Thank you.
Old 01-19-2021, 08:00 PM   #147
kingkilburn
Philosopher King

Apparently Trump wants to start his own political party. Terrifying and also potentially the best possible outcome.

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/tru...FPqr5fMzg1Bkbs
Old 01-19-2021, 10:37 PM   #148
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
A few things:
  1. We're changing hands of the presidency in less than 24 hours
  2. That thread is closed
  3. Those two have been banned

Zilvia seems like less of a hotbed for activity but an overall less hostile environment.
Meh I'm good. corbic is back so no thanks to that shitshow of engagement.....

He, just as much as the rest of them, have blood on their hands and they can rightly fuck off as they pedaled the trump shit (and STILL do) so hard.

Sadly. NOTHING has changed.
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 05:45 AM   #149
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Anyone taking bets on another terrorist riot in DC today?
The only person on Zilvia with apparent knowledge of the first one got himself banned when it didn't have the intended outcome.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2021, 06:34 AM   #150
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Anyone taking bets on another terrorist riot in DC today?
The only person on Zilvia with apparent knowledge of the first one got himself banned when it didn't have the intended outcome.
I'll call.

With all the troops stationed and fbi locking people up the maga group will not do a thing other than bitch on twitter.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote