Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-03-2022, 03:31 PM   #1
DEGUZZI
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
DEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to allDEGUZZI is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Fujiwara Tofu Cafe

Have you guys been yet? Seems to be the go-to place for car hangs lately.

Went on a Sunday where the entire parking lot was empty around the other stores, but a handful of cool cars were there just to hang out.

Their boba drinks have soy milk. I personally find it to be an acquired taste, so don't go there expecting the generic boba taste.

My buddy tried their Brown Sugar Pudding and he fell in love.

I wouldn't recommend going to any hosted meets though, unless you like to go way early to park; I went to their grand opening, and the parking lot was already overflowing with cars 10 minutes after the meet was scheduled!
Old 04-03-2022, 09:14 PM   #2
s13poop
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
s13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfections13poop is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13poop
Been wanting to stop by after work and check it out since it’s on the way back home.

Would probably never take my car there since it seems cops
were everywhere after that Larry Chen meet
Old 05-13-2022, 10:45 AM   #3
brndck
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (130)
brndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfectionbrndck is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 130 reviews
Send a message via AIM to brndck
i went when they had that Larry Chen pre-long beach Formula D meet. It was a mess, 500 cars tryna fit in a lot that fits 50. The boba spot is cool tho, i wish it was in long beach or somewhere closer to me. Def will pop in if im in that area.

http://outslidersandsmokeproduce.blogspot.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mannykiller View Post
it'll fit JANK.. and no one likes Jank except Broke ass zilvians.
brndck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2022, 10:41 PM   #4
MrMigs
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
MrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond reputeMrMigs has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to MrMigs Send a message via AIM to MrMigs
Went there last month. Unfortunately most of the flavors were already out by the time I got there. I guess they make a certain amount in the morning and then when they run out for the day, that's it. Despite that, I enjoyed myself an Emperor. Would go again, as it's pretty close to home.

Drifting is just a compromise between you and your car.
MrMigs is offline   Reply With Quote