Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Wanted to Buy

Wanted to Buy Post your needs and wants here.

Old 05-17-2022, 06:38 AM   #1
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
WTB - S14/S15 SR20det motorset

Hi there, as the title states I am looking for a Sr20det from an S14 or S15.

I'd prefer one from an S14 Kouki (ECU code would be NA) or an S15 motorset with an ECU code of QT. I can also settle for one from a zenki with the WC ecu.

Can be blown or running. I want it as a spare for my car.

I'm in Philadelphia, PA so if you are not within driving distance I'd need it shipped. Yes I know shipping is expensive but it's something I want.

PM me here, or email

240sxgc8parts4sale at Jee male dawt com
collegekid is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2022, 08:06 AM   #2
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Depending what your budget really is...I may be selling a SR20VET set up in a few weeks.
tuzzio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2022, 09:01 AM   #3
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

collegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to allcollegekid is a name known to all
a VET sounds like $$$, and I'm unsure if I want to really go that direction.
But if you've got some quick details and an idea of what you want to sell it for, let me know.
Old 05-17-2022, 09:36 PM   #4
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
VET would be the best course of action for the current price S14/15 motorset are running. I have a block and crank here for an SR, you’d need a head and some other ancillary components.
Old 05-18-2022, 03:50 AM   #5
tuzzio
Post Whore!

tuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfectiontuzzio is close to perfection
Honestly, I have no idea how to price it yet, i'm still doing research. I agree that VET = $$ but with stock SR swaps getting in the 6K Range, a mazorx machined block with forged internals and a P11 head for $10 isn't unreasonable?
Old 05-18-2022, 10:49 AM   #6
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Yes I've seen the pricing on the motorsets lately. A bit shocking but I knew it was going to happen. Kind of regret not trusting my gut back then and buying 2 or 3 to save for a rainy day.

The other driving factor for me is knowing that I am sticking pretty low regarding my power goals. I don't think I'll ever hit 400-500 whp. Like 300 would make me happy.

But yeah, the economy of Sr20's is weird.
Old 05-18-2022, 09:05 PM   #7
jr_ss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (35)
jr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond reputejr_ss has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jr_ss
There?s a guy in Fl selling an S15 motorset with a bunch of goodies? I believe I saw it on facespace.

Honestly, even at 300, the fixed rockers are still an upgrade and reliability is far superior, especially if you?re bouncing off the limiter.
Old 05-19-2022, 06:13 AM   #8
tuzzio
Post Whore!

I understand its a huge spending, but I could literally sell you a long block decked out if you decided you wanted more power. Plazamaman intake, futurefab manifold with a EFR turbo...etc. Would take a lot of the work out of it, but obviously increase the cost over a DET swap
Old 05-19-2022, 07:28 AM   #9
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr_ss View Post
There?s a guy in Fl selling an S15 motorset with a bunch of goodies? I believe I saw it on facespace.

Honestly, even at 300, the fixed rockers are still an upgrade and reliability is far superior, especially if you?re bouncing off the limiter.
Shit man can you send me a link? I haven't been able to located that listing.
Old 05-19-2022, 07:28 AM   #10
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuzzio View Post
I understand its a huge spending, but I could literally sell you a long block decked out if you decided you wanted more power. Plazamaman intake, futurefab manifold with a EFR turbo...etc. Would take a lot of the work out of it, but obviously increase the cost over a DET swap
Whenever you have details or a listing, let me know.
Old 05-19-2022, 03:25 PM   #11
tuzzio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
Whenever you have details or a listing, let me know.
I'm picking up the car 5/29, and i'll be messing around with it the following day. Shoot me a PM with your number or FB info (if messenger is easier) and we can be in touch.
Old 09-14-2022, 11:19 AM   #12
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Still looking.
Old 01-03-2023, 01:44 PM   #13
collegekid
Zilvia Addict

Still on the hunt.
I did just purchase an incomplete head, but I'm still open to purchasing long blocks