Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > News & Announcements

News & Announcements Here you will find News & Announcements Related to the website.

Old 12-12-2005, 10:08 AM   #61
derux
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (22)
derux is making a name for him/her selfderux is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
WTF?! Are you kidding? These ads are friggin eye sores. They're after the first post, or after the 3rd post in more "busy" threads. Is there anyway to get rid of them?

ya those are the ones. I get to one and i think the thread is done but it isnt.
derux is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2005, 10:19 AM   #62
RJF
Super Administrator & Bean Counter

Trader Rating: (0)
RJF has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
EDIT: Read below posts.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:51 AM   #63
derux
Zilvia Junkie

there is one on this page. if it is me how can i stop it. I only have them on 240sxforums and now this forum.
Old 12-12-2005, 10:58 AM   #64
RJF

Edit by WeST

It is coming from Zilvia. It shows up for Guests and Registered Members.

Read my posts below.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:39 AM   #65
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
ya i dont have that problem
Old 12-12-2005, 11:42 AM   #66
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
Yes. If you purchase a Premium Membership they will be removed.

I cannot put the sponsored links in the Quick Reply like before because it violates Googles TOS.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:45 AM   #67
derux
Zilvia Junkie

I have ran the spysweeper and it found nothing. I have looked online and it is the adsense by google. it seems to be in the vbulletin projram. Is there a way i can make it go only to the top of bottom of the page and not be in the middle.
Old 12-12-2005, 12:58 PM   #68
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
indeed.. never used quick reply.. but most handy indeed
-usmd-180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2005, 11:02 PM   #69
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by derux
I have ran the spysweeper and it found nothing. I have looked online and it is the adsense by google. it seems to be in the vbulletin projram. Is there a way i can make it go only to the top of bottom of the page and not be in the middle.
Read my above post.

I can’t do anything right now with the positioning of the ad, but once someone makes one that will be after the first post or somewhere better we are stuck with this one. Suggestions to the positioning are welcome.

You seem to forget that it takes money to run Zilvia.net. We aren’t getting rich, in fact the opposite. It takes TONS of our time. That being Me, Bob, and our Mods.

Compared to other forums out there, you got it quite good here. I make sure that ads aren’t intrusive or overpowering like some of the other sites. Although I will look into alternatives to the placement of the Google ads.
Old 12-12-2005, 11:12 PM   #70
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
I like the new quick reply. Also, I hope that this site will soon look like the boostaholic one. That one is very clean. You should add 1 more gig for the server, that should give it a kick in the pants.
Gnnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2005, 08:20 AM   #71
RJF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr
You should add 1 more gig for the server, that should give it a kick in the pants.
Would you like to make a donation or become a Premium Member to help with that purchase?
Old 12-13-2005, 12:30 PM   #72
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJF
Would you like to make a donation or become a Premium Member to help with that purchase?
I know Mark found the price for the new proc. But how much is the Ram?
Old 12-14-2005, 09:02 PM   #73
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Ok, so threads I'm subscribed to keep jumping up on the recent update list in my user cp... even though they haven't been posted in. Mostly seems to be polls... or do they just update whenever someone votes? 'cuz that would make sense.. and explain my stupid question...
Old 12-14-2005, 10:27 PM   #74
S14DB
AFC #1

Trader Rating: (3)
S14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfectionS14DB is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero
Ok, so threads I'm subscribed to keep jumping up on the recent update list in my user cp... even though they haven't been posted in. Mostly seems to be polls... or do they just update whenever someone votes? 'cuz that would make sense.. and explain my stupid question...
Yep.
Old 12-14-2005, 10:55 PM   #75
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
K, thanks.
Old 12-15-2005, 03:08 PM   #76
shiftnslide
Zilvia Member

shiftnslide is an unknown quantity at this point
a problem that i've had on another board that uses the same software as this one with the updated in window editing is that when you edit a post, and go to the advanced editing section to change the title, it changes the title when you view the post, but when you're looking at the forum, the title is still the same.
shiftnslide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 04:41 PM   #77
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

Think thats a premissions problem. I will double check.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:17 AM   #78
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
i dont know if anyone else noticed... but theres no more group buy section. Theres a special section but there also used to be a group buy section and now i cant find it anymore. has that section been cancelled? or is it something that hasnt been uploaded yet in the upgrade?
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2005, 11:49 AM   #79
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
There is a Group Buy Section. It is not accesible to Pink Members.
Old 12-17-2005, 01:09 PM   #80
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
how come i can see the rest of the market sections though? cause i only used to be able to see the chat and tech sections and since about 1 week ago... i can see all of them except the group buy. actually 2-3 weeks ago for a few days i could see everything (including the group buys)
Old 12-17-2005, 01:33 PM   #81
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Because Zilvia is undergoing construction.
Old 12-17-2005, 07:29 PM   #82
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

and now i only get the chat and tech sections
Old 12-17-2005, 08:18 PM   #83
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
That is all you are suposed to be able to view as a Pinkie. What good would a punishment be, if you could still do everything you did before? Welcome to "being grounded".
Old 12-17-2005, 10:11 PM   #84
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
That is all you are suposed to be able to view as a Pinkie. What good would a punishment be, if you could still do everything you did before? Welcome to "being grounded".
i thought that it was only supposed to be chat and tech section but last week or so, i was getting them all so i was just wondering what was up thats all.... i guess ill be back to normal on monday!
Old 12-18-2005, 11:42 AM   #85
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

During the update process some of the privelages got mixed-up. Everything should be back to normal now.
Old 12-18-2005, 06:17 PM   #86
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

well its no big deal because tomorrow afternoon everything will be back to normal for moi!
Old 12-18-2005, 06:23 PM   #87
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Haha, your release date?
Old 12-18-2005, 07:02 PM   #88
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

december 19th ~3pm
Old 12-18-2005, 07:31 PM   #89
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Actaually mr_240sx, it's 12-19-2005, ~05:00 PM
Old 12-18-2005, 08:28 PM   #90
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
Actaually mr_240sx, it's 12-19-2005, ~05:00 PM

NICE !!!! the coutdown started back in november lol