Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Nissan News

Nissan News Nissan related news about the 240sx, Silvia, Z cars, or anything that may be of interest to Zilvia.net

Old 10-09-2008, 10:40 AM   #1
ZilviaBot
Zilvia.net Bot

Trader Rating: (0)
ZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to allZilviaBot is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Post Spy Shots: Nissan 370Z again, with interior shots

10-09-2008 10:57 AM

Filed under: , , ,

Click above for high-res gallery of Nissan 370Z spy shots

Nissan continues to parade around a 370Z prototype near the Nürburgring in Germany, and today our spy photogs have nabbed its interior during a refueling stop. As you can see, the interior is definitely a Nissan, and in facts looks Infiniti-esque thanks to the large nav screen and joystiq-controls dominating the center stack. The spies say the quality of materials appear to be a vast improvement over the current model, and you can see this particular prototype's interior is wearing bright orange suede door panel inserts and orange seats. Certainly livens things up, no? Elsewhere there are three gauges atop the dash that point towards the driver and big paddle shifters behind the steering wheel, which our sources suggest may indicate that Nissan will use a version of the GT-R's six-speed dual-clutch transmission. That may not be the case, however, as the current car's five-speed automatic with paddle shifters, which Infiniti already pairs with the company's 3.7L V6 in its G cars, would look the same from peering in through the car's windows. Check out more interior and exterior pics that we've added to our gallery of 370Z spy shots below.

[Source: KGP Photography]
PermalinkÂ*|Â*Email thisÂ*|Â*Comments

More...
ZilviaBot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2008, 12:17 PM   #2
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Wow...I like the interior.

Nissan is blurring the line a bit between Infiniti. The LCD display (and button layout) is strikingly similar to the G, M, Maxima and Murano.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:24 PM   #3
jskateborders
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
jskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond reputejskateborders has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jskateborders
PLEASE PLEASE come in a 6 speed
Old 10-10-2008, 01:00 PM   #4
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
looks like the same type of tranny as the GTR

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:54 PM   #5
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
looks like the same type of tranny as the GTR

I think its more like the G37. Paddles mated to a seven speed automatic.
Old 10-10-2008, 01:18 PM   #6
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wow guess they finally wanted a real interior
Old 10-10-2008, 03:26 PM   #7
Flipzide
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
Flipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfectionFlipzide is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I like the interior, but I'm still iffy about the exterior. I'm sure it'll grow on me though. lol

D-Street.net | bcuison.wordpress.com
Flipzide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 03:32 PM   #8
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
I like the interior.

Still not liking the exterior though.
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 05:51 PM   #9
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
the car looks really good.
Old 10-10-2008, 09:31 PM   #10
kouness
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
kouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud ofkouness has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
the last two pictures of the rear end does remind me of the datsun 240z.. i like the overall car, just not the lights.. maybe that will grow on me as well.

95 Nissan 240sx: Q45 brake upgrade, v'tund lip
kouness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 10:40 PM   #11
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
loose the orange, keep it blackor silver.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:15 PM   #12
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
theres no way thats a final design. If it is I dont think I'll ever buy another nissan. the visibility out of the sides or back windows looks horrid. The last thing I need to do is slam into the side of a minivan in my blind spot merging into the offramp lane.

Interior is decent, but doest scream sports car.

Kinda looking like an S2000 up front. Kinda looking like a pregnant Porsche out back.

If the new Z doesnt improve a few things... Like looking more like a Z car, for example, Nissan will now be synonymous with FAIL in my book.

***EDIT***

Fucking french...
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 07:51 AM   #13
On2
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (13)
On2 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Autoblog
On2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:33 AM   #14
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/176339-370z-thread.html
Old 10-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #15
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
im starting to like this car as much as the new gtr
Old 10-29-2008, 05:26 PM   #16
Tomkun-s13

Tomkun-s13 is making a name for him/her selfTomkun-s13 is making a name for him/her self
I really like the interior, it looks good. Just can't get warm about those headlights...
Old 10-29-2008, 08:02 PM   #17
SlideKing92
Zilvia Member

SlideKing92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Check this out

Nissan 370z: 2009 Nissan 370Z Breaks Cover

Looks sort of 240z ish
SlideKing92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:20 AM   #18
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by slideking92 View Post
check this out

nissan 370z: 2009 nissan 370z breaks cover

looks sort of 240z ish
again

please join the discussion already in progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by exitspeed View Post
Old 10-30-2008, 04:33 PM   #19
SexPanda
Post Whore!

SexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfectionSexPanda is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to SexPanda Send a message via MSN to SexPanda
i think I take back my original thoughts of the new Z. It doesnt look too bad, and if it weighs less and has more power, i'm all for it.
SexPanda is offline   Reply With Quote