Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 11-21-2005, 09:13 PM   #31
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Your mom loves my car. lol.. couldn't resist.. Just playing.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:24 PM   #32
L1ama
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
L1ama is making his/her stupidity well-knownL1ama is making his/her stupidity well-knownL1ama is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinrekka
p.s. my van was faster then my 240, so the joke was on them.
Did you also piss off your parents by drifting that van, since they didn't want to get you a 240 at first, and taking it to a track on track days and smoking a few 240s?
/sarcasm
At least you got a 240 now to work on, and if you don't make it faster than that van of yours, then I'd have to put you on the "hate" list.
L1ama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 09:20 AM   #33
altitude
Leaky Injector

altitude is an unknown quantity at this point
Ask your dad if he means bringing the engine to high RPMs when he says "full throttle"

If not, ask him if it would be harmful to use WOT between say, 2000 and 3000 RPM and then shift. Cause I bet you can do it smoothly with him as passenger without him noticing you went full throttle (unless you drive a big torquy car)
Old 11-22-2005, 09:31 AM   #34
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
This thread should die IMO.
Old 11-22-2005, 07:10 PM   #35
shinrekka
Zilvia Member

shinrekka is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by L1ama
Did you also piss off your parents by drifting that van, since they didn't want to get you a 240 at first, and taking it to a track on track days and smoking a few 240s?
/sarcasm
At least you got a 240 now to work on, and if you don't make it faster than that van of yours, then I'd have to put you on the "hate" list.
nah but i'd stomp down the ebrake and drag rear tires down the road leaving huge smoke clouds. I blew the engine at 16 psi
shinrekka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2005, 09:32 AM   #36
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinrekka
dude, do yourself a favour and dont even talk to you parents about cares. I have obsessive compulsive disorder and all i talked about was 240's for a year before getting my license. Now my parents know i want to drive fast and recklessly, and race or whatever. BAM im driving a mini van. Took me 2 years to make my parents let me register my 240. Show NO interest in cars. Then when it comes time, find a decent 240 or whatever u want and when your parents see it they wont be hard to please with your first car.

p.s. my van was faster then my 240, so the joke was on them.
That sucks. I grew up helping my dad rebuild a '61 Porsche 356. When the time came to buy a car, I told my dad that it was one of the onyl cheap RWD Japanese available in the 90's and that it had really high potential for Auto-X and Drifting. I then took him to a DriftDay and by chance some guy with a '60's 911 was there and my dad loved it. Right when I got my liscence my dad wanted to Auto-X against me. But he told me that I'd be fucked over if I did that shit on the street.
blackflag_Rms13 is offline   Reply With Quote