Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 08-08-2007, 08:28 PM   #61
hipro
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
hipro is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by wntrcoatblu240 View Post
w00t w00t i ordered... .and i also picked up a HKS bov adapter... but Mike i didn't see where i can put the color connectors i want... but i want black please... thank you.. my order number is #1159
Got it... black couplers will be shipped with your kit. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected] www.hiprollc.com
hipro is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2007, 08:37 PM   #62
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA4All View Post
I left a voice mail. Dat
Dat... will hold this last kit for you. Thanks, Mike B.
Old 08-08-2007, 08:40 PM   #63
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chituntang View Post
I got the intercooler form Mike last week, here is a couple shots from the installation. Too bad I am missing the 90 degree elbow from the turbo to the hot pipe. Mike, let's bring them in so I can finish the car!!! BTW, I got the HKS bov adapter from him too.
Just so everyone knows, the piece that is missing is of the stock turbo outlet, which is not a part of our kit. However, I have some correct size 90 degree couplers being shipped to me so I can supply them in the future, in case your swap is missing this piece. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected] www.hiprollc.com
Old 08-08-2007, 08:43 PM   #64
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynehead05 View Post
got any more s13 kits? and what is shipping to 75081 residential?
*edit* i just read the first post and see that that is shipped. got any more?
Yes, I have more S13 kits, but they are selling quickly. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected], www.hiprollc.com
Old 08-17-2007, 12:06 PM   #65
wntrcoatblu240
Zilvia Member

wntrcoatblu240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Got my Kit yesterday, looks great, thanks Mike for hooking up such a great deal.. and a QUALITY fmic..
Old 08-18-2007, 11:28 AM   #66
chituntang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
chituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Hey, sent you an email

Jesse Tang
chituntang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 01:19 PM   #67
D1GP
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
D1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the roughD1GP is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Anyway you can get KA piping mate?
D1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2007, 02:39 PM   #68
MELLO*SOS
LAID OUT

MELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfectionMELLO*SOS is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbleBtuna View Post
got the kit earlier this week, almost there!
Thanks for posting this... Mike, it looks like on the RB kit we need to re-use the stock hotpipe, from the compressor outlet to the driver headlight hole??? Or is there a fourth pipe that wasn't pictured..
MELLO*SOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:05 AM   #69
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1GP View Post
Anyway you can get KA piping mate?
Sorry, don't have KA piping; however, the S13 SR kit has been used by numerous folks with slight modifications. Thanks, Mike B. www.hiprollc.com
Old 09-06-2007, 03:08 AM   #70
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mello88 View Post
Thanks for posting this... Mike, it looks like on the RB kit we need to re-use the stock hotpipe, from the compressor outlet to the driver headlight hole??? Or is there a fourth pipe that wasn't pictured..
Yes, the Hybrid kit is designed to mate with the stock sidemount piping that goes down to the chassis. Thanks, Mike B. www.hiprollc.com
Old 09-06-2007, 10:37 PM   #71
zoomswimmer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
zoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-knownzoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-knownzoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I was wondering if the 90 elbow cost extra? I'm looking at the s13 kit sr20det. Do you sale any of the other HPi intercooler kits?
Thanks
zoomswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:43 AM   #72
slow40
Zilvia Junkie

slow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enoughslow40 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mello88 View Post

no prob, i thought the same thing...
mike actually sent me a stock hotpipe free of charge and some clamps!

great CS!!
slow40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:59 AM   #73
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomswimmer View Post
I was wondering if the 90 elbow cost extra? I'm looking at the s13 kit sr20det. Do you sale any of the other HPi intercooler kits?
Thanks
Are you referring to the 90 elbow from the turbo outlet to the hotpipe? If so, we do have those and they do cost extra. Hybrid's kits are all designed to mate with the stock setup, as much as possible, and they assume you will have this 90 degree coupler. We now keep them in stock (high quality, 4 ply) in black, red (burnt orange), and blue to match all of our other coupler colors. The cost is $25, including silicone coupler and 2 t-bolt clamps, and free shipping to anywhere in the continental US. We also have a 45 degree angle, just in case someone has a slightly different manifold and/or turbo outlet angle, also for $25. What other kits are you referring to? We only stock Nissan products and a few Supra kits but we can get others with enough advanced notice. Thanks, Mike Browning [email protected]
Old 09-07-2007, 11:40 AM   #74
zoomswimmer
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
zoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-knownzoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-knownzoomswimmer is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hi, I was looking at the hybrid-power website and they had the bar and plate, the gt and rs intercoolers. Which do you have?
Thanks
zoomswimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 05:42 AM   #75
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomswimmer View Post
Hi, I was looking at the hybrid-power website and they had the bar and plate, the gt and rs intercoolers. Which do you have?
Thanks
We currently only stock the GTSpec., the most popular selling item of the three. We are considering carrying the bar and plate again but haven't had any requests for the RS. Thanks, Mike B. www.hiprollc.com
Old 09-11-2007, 10:16 AM   #76
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to daryl337
order placed, please check your PM.

Thanks,
Old 09-11-2007, 03:54 PM   #77
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl337 View Post
order placed, please check your PM.

Thanks,
Done.. Let me know on coupler color choice! Thanks, Mike B. [email protected]
Old 09-11-2007, 08:37 PM   #78
threats14
Leaky Injector

threats14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownthreats14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownthreats14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Could you PM me what do i need to do to order an intercooler kit with black coupler with a blitz DD bov all shipped to hawaii (96744). LMK it's for an s13 redtop on an s14 chassis. thanks.
threats14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:38 AM   #79
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by threats14 View Post
Could you PM me what do i need to do to order an intercooler kit with black coupler with a blitz DD bov all shipped to hawaii (96744). LMK it's for an s13 redtop on an s14 chassis. thanks.
PM sent - shipping to Hawaii is an extra $40 (UPS Priority Mail) Thanks, Mike B. www.hiprollc.com
Old 09-12-2007, 12:43 PM   #80
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipro View Post
Are you referring to the 90 elbow from the turbo outlet to the hotpipe? If so, we do have those and they do cost extra. Hybrid's kits are all designed to mate with the stock setup, as much as possible, and they assume you will have this 90 degree coupler. We now keep them in stock (high quality, 4 ply) in black, red (burnt orange), and blue to match all of our other coupler colors. The cost is $25, including silicone coupler and 2 t-bolt clamps, and free shipping to anywhere in the continental US. We also have a 45 degree angle, just in case someone has a slightly different manifold and/or turbo outlet angle, also for $25. What other kits are you referring to? We only stock Nissan products and a few Supra kits but we can get others with enough advanced notice. Thanks, Mike Browning [email protected]
I want one, how would I go purchasing one?
Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:42 PM   #81
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tearlessj View Post
I want one, how would I go purchasing one?
Now available for purchase online at www.hiprollc.com under the Accessories heading. Thanks, Mike B. [email protected]
Old 09-13-2007, 04:00 PM   #82
chituntang
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (13)
chituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nicechituntang is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Hey Mike, finally got the car finish over the weekend!!! Thanks for all the support you gave me!!!. I have the S13 SR to a S14 chassis and I knew from the beginning that the intercooler part will give me trouble. When I sell this ad, I thought I would give it a try for 450 -Intercooler kit, bov adapter, and sales tax in GA. Of course I got the S14 mounting kit. I find out later that you would need a longer 90 degree hose for the cold pipe side. On the hot pipe side, you may be able to do what I did on the cold pipe side, but instead my guy just went with a longer hose to fit the turbo and the hot pipe together. I am really satisfied with the kit. Here is some pics from my car.

chituntang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007, 09:31 PM   #83
stillen
Leaky Injector

stillen is an unknown quantity at this point
I had bought a hybrid intercooler for my s14, the intercooler is great but the right side silicone elbow is short, had to extend it to fit it. Otherwise great kit and very honest reliable seller, would definitely buy another one and other products from this seller.
stillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 04:08 PM   #84
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

daryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura aboutdaryl337 has a spectacular aura about
I really like the kit, good solid core, having problems finding the lower mounting points though.. guess I gotta break out the drill. Everything looks great! Thanks for the prompt service and the nice product!
Old 09-27-2007, 03:19 AM   #85
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryl337 View Post
I really like the kit, good solid core, having problems finding the lower mounting points though.. guess I gotta break out the drill. Everything looks great! Thanks for the prompt service and the nice product!
Shouldn't have to drill - lower mounts use stock bolts and holes, as shown in the mounting instructions at http://hiprollc.com/installations/180sx.pdf. Thanks, Mike B. www.hiprollc.com
Old 09-27-2007, 05:10 AM   #86
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Do you selling just the ic piping kit?
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 08:16 PM   #87
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDrftr. View Post
Do you selling just the ic piping kit?
Yes, but you have to call or email to purchase (Hybrid doesn't like for us to advertise the piping kits as stand alone items). The price is $200 for piping, couplers, and clamps, shipped to anywhere in the continental US. Thanks, Mike B., www.hiprollc.com, [email protected] 770-830-9242
Old 09-28-2007, 04:19 PM   #88
daryl337
Zilvia Junkie

I guess I was just retarded... things look good. A+ for a superb product and quick delivery.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:59 PM   #89
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
do you just sell the mounting brackets separately? i have a 24x12x3 front mount intercooler, just wondering if your parts would work, thanks!
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2007, 06:33 AM   #90
hipro
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongGrain View Post
do you just sell the mounting brackets separately? i have a 24x12x3 front mount intercooler, just wondering if your parts would work, thanks!
Our intercoolers have the same size core (23 x 12 x 3) and are 30.5 inches across, measured at the outlets of the end tanks. The mounting tabs are actually 19 3/4 inches apart, measured from the centers, and are designed to use existing chassis holes for mounting (horn bracket holes on S13 and headlight bracket holes on S14). The stainless steel brackets are $25, including shipping to anywhere in the continental US. Thanks, Mike Browning, Sales Manager, www.hiprollc.com [email protected], 770-830-9242 or 310-909-7495