Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 07-29-2009, 11:34 PM   #31
zaquanh
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
zaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura aboutzaquanh has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
yaaay im down , i cant put my s14 on the trailor with out runing my fmic into it
zaquanh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 01:46 PM   #32
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
still need s13 and s14 local customers for more test fitting

Made some design changes on the end tanks to make a more solid mount and to give more head light clearance.

Added bung for large cold pipe vaccum line

Changed the inlet and outlet pipe length and angles

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:24 PM   #33
Knuckles
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Knuckles is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Tested on S13 silvia yet?
Knuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:25 PM   #34
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
damn this is tight, i'm in for this but iono if i want to ditch my headlight motors

kind of a stupid question, but would it be cool if we got an s13 kit, but with the 45* hotpipe couple for those with S14 turboz?
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:05 PM   #35
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
still need to test on s13, so I dont know what needs changed at the moment
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 08-14-2009, 01:34 PM   #36
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We're finished with the S14/15 High Mount InterCooler development. They are available now and the price is $380 with shipping to 48 states, limited time offer. Still need an S13 in the shop to do that application.
Here are the final pix.

I need to track test this still, im planning on seeing low water temps, and instant boost response, cant wait!
Old 08-17-2009, 03:51 PM   #37
wisdom01
Zilvia Member

wisdom01 is on a distinguished road
looks great. hope that you guys can get an s13 test fit soon.
wisdom01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:10 PM   #38
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Dan let us know your thoughts on response and cooling next time you hit the track!
chris300zr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:56 PM   #39
DV19

Trader Rating: (0)
DV19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
PM and email sent...
Old 08-19-2009, 10:20 PM   #40
DrifterPaw
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
DrifterPaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Is there a way to get this coupler 1x 2"-2.5" step 45* coupler with the s13 kit instead on the 90 degree
DrifterPaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:13 PM   #41
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisdom01 View Post
looks great. hope that you guys can get an s13 test fit soon.
thanks i hope so too
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris300zr View Post
Dan let us know your thoughts on response and cooling next time you hit the track!
will do however i just got back from a mountain bike trip to canada with a broken collarbone, rib and wrist so I cant drive anytime soon, maybe I'll get someone elses review sooner i can barely type right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV19 View Post
PM and email sent...
i'll get all pms answered today
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrifterPaw View Post
Is there a way to get this coupler 1x 2"-2.5" step 45* coupler with the s13 kit instead on the 90 degree
the short answer is yes we can

long answer is that those couplers have different lengths in addition to different angles so without having an s13 here yet we cant tell you if a coupler change only is good enough for S15 turbo on S13 motor
Old 08-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #42
iloveturbos
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
iloveturbos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
pm'd

s14 with a red top and t-28

this is good shit
iloveturbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:32 PM   #43
Syncade
Zilvia FREAK!

Syncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-knownSyncade is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via ICQ to Syncade
So you can run a bumper core support with this right? Thats a reason right there for you sr20 guys to run this.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:07 PM   #44
DrifterPaw
Leaky Injector

DrifterPaw is an unknown quantity at this point
Ok just let me know when you get it tested on an s13 and yes I'm using a s15 turbo with the s13 turbo outlet pipe on it so I'm using a 45degree hose on it for my FMIC set up right now.
DrifterPaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:32 PM   #45
stealthsr20
Zilvia Member

stealthsr20 is an unknown quantity at this point
this setup is much like my full race backdoor fmic, but i'm convinced that i like the way this mounts much better, inboard for the ultimate stealth look... you'll be hearing from me soon enough
stealthsr20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:18 PM   #46
florante rea
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (43)
florante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of lightflorante rea is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 43 reviews
Send a message via AIM to florante rea Send a message via Yahoo to florante rea
please make a bigger core for the s14, 4 more power application. either this setup or fullrace. either way, good product and good pricing.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:01 PM   #47
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveturbos View Post
pm'd

s14 with a red top and t-28

this is good shit
replied
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syncade View Post
So you can run a bumper core support with this right? Thats a reason right there for you sr20 guys to run this.
yes its far behind the front bumper area
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrifterPaw View Post
Ok just let me know when you get it tested on an s13 and yes I'm using a s15 turbo with the s13 turbo outlet pipe on it so I'm using a 45degree hose on it for my FMIC set up right now.
ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthsr20 View Post
this setup is much like my full race backdoor fmic, but i'm convinced that i like the way this mounts much better, inboard for the ultimate stealth look... you'll be hearing from me soon enough
glad you like the design.
Quote:
Originally Posted by florante rea View Post
please make a bigger core for the s14, 4 more power application. either this setup or fullrace. either way, good product and good pricing.
its not much of a problem to add 4 more rows for high HP application, but we did this compact design first because most ppl with 500+ hp have $ and access to fabrication and plenty of big fmic's whereas the average garage tuner trying to hide his IC from the cops, thieves, and the curb needs more help
Old 08-27-2009, 04:08 PM   #48
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
this Fmic is tits man if i had my s13 still i would definitely get one
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2009, 07:17 PM   #49
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
If I was closer I would give up one of my 13's for development for that chassis kit. :-( But I cant wait for it to come out.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:11 PM   #50
chuy
Zilvia Addict

chuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura aboutchuy has a spectacular aura about
So what's the horsepower limit on these. For a 98 S-14 KA-T but my turbo kit puts the turbo in the same place as an S-13.
Old 08-28-2009, 05:31 PM   #51
sideways7
Zilvia Member

sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
Payment sent.

Thanks Dan.
sideways7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 03:10 PM   #52
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuy View Post
So what's the horsepower limit on these. For a 98 S-14 KA-T but my turbo kit puts the turbo in the same place as an S-13.
Hp limit is plenty more than a t28 frame turbo can put out. however for a high output gt30-35 top mount pushing 500+hp you may want a bigger core.

The goal of this HMIC is to give the best power, cooling and response for OEM bottom mount turbo, disco potato etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideways7 View Post
Payment sent.

Thanks Dan.
just let me know what type of end tank, the straight or angled one
Old 08-31-2009, 01:51 PM   #53
sideways7
Zilvia Member

sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
I'll take an angled one.
sideways7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 04:17 PM   #54
andisan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
andisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymoreandisan is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Have you guys gotten a s13 to mock up the kit yet?
Sorry cant wait for it
Old 08-31-2009, 05:30 PM   #55
Buriantsu
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
Buriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond reputeBuriantsu has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Buriantsu
I sent a PM 2 days ago and no response.

THANKS
Old 09-01-2009, 12:58 PM   #56
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideways7 View Post
I'll take an angled one.
sounds good

Quote:
Originally Posted by andisan View Post
Have you guys gotten a s13 to mock up the kit yet?
Sorry cant wait for it
yeah, we do, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buriantsu View Post
I sent a PM 2 days ago and no response.

THANKS

you have PM
Old 09-03-2009, 07:38 PM   #57
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Will this core support 400+ hp?
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 10:24 PM   #58
bigjacsoc
Zilvia Member

bigjacsoc is an unknown quantity at this point
S13 pop-ups with S14 Kouki Blacktop SR. Can I use an S14 kit?
bigjacsoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009, 06:22 PM   #59
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
Will this core support 400+ hp?
yes sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjacsoc View Post
S13 pop-ups with S14 Kouki Blacktop SR. Can I use an S14 kit?
yes you can
Old 09-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #60
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Will you sell just the core? If so, how much? Thanks...
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote