Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 10-09-2009, 07:59 PM   #91
sideways7
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
sideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to allsideways7 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Got mine in the mail today.

Quality looks top notch. I'll probably end up buying another core to redo the Vmount in my fc. I love you guys in a non gay way!

Quick question, what did you guys use to cut out the material that needs to go?? Plasma cutter??
sideways7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 11:29 PM   #92
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Thanks for the feedback!
a cut off wheel
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:46 PM   #93
jholman05
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
Will a S13 KA kit be produced?
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 09:35 PM   #94
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
As long as your going bottom mount just use a s13 sr kit. otherwise youll have to mod the hotpipe.
Old 10-12-2009, 10:17 AM   #95
burtoncr
Leaky Injector

burtoncr is an unknown quantity at this point
How wide is the S14 kit from inlet to outlet pipe (inner edge to inner edge, not center to center)? (ie what is the largest width radiator that inlet / outlet would clear?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg core width.JPG (24.1 KB, 221 views)
burtoncr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 02:50 PM   #96
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by jholman05 View Post
Will a S13 KA kit be produced?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LayNLow View Post
As long as your going bottom mount just use a s13 sr kit. otherwise youll have to mod the hotpipe.
exactly
Quote:
Originally Posted by burtoncr View Post
How wide is the S14 kit from inlet to outlet pipe (inner edge to inner edge, not center to center)?
69.8 cm
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 10-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #97
burtoncr
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
69.8 cm
Hmmmm, because the stock S14 AC condenser core is slightly under 69.8 cm. If more sheet metal was cut, your core moved down and forward, a little bend to the passenger side AC hardline, and some creative upper AC condenser mounts then you might be able to retain AC.
Old 10-12-2009, 06:37 PM   #98
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

LayNLow is making a name for him/her selfLayNLow is making a name for him/her self
Hey Dan I am sending payment for the 13 kit but no tie rods due to being tight on $$.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #99
DrifterPaw
Leaky Injector

DrifterPaw is an unknown quantity at this point
How much for the s13 kit and will you sell just the intercooler piping for the s14 set up with the couplers
DrifterPaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 12:33 AM   #100
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by burtoncr View Post
Hmmmm, because the stock S14 AC condenser core is slightly under 69.8 cm. If more sheet metal was cut, your core moved down and forward, a little bend to the passenger side AC hardline, and some creative upper AC condenser mounts then you might be able to retain AC.
hey show me the way to the AC brotha, but I need to take baby steps.
it was pretty hard to develop the worlds first HMIC kit without revamping the AC system and messing with the hood latch and left and right core support beams.
That makes it a lot harder to install, and people who love their AC more than the motor can buy some random front mount.
Part of the goal of this project was to get obstructions out of the way of the radiator because before when I'm drifting I have the heater on blast just to help the car stay on this side of extreme water temps in willow springs
now my car loves me, seriously like 20*c cooler
Quote:
Hey Dan I am sending payment for the 13 kit but no tie rods due to being tight on $$.
thats cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrifterPaw View Post
How much for the s13 kit and will you sell just the intercooler piping for the s14 set up with the couplers
$250 shipped. I wonder why though, we built them for our custom IC and our custom IC is built for them
Old 10-14-2009, 10:52 AM   #101
DrifterPaw
Leaky Injector

DrifterPaw is an unknown quantity at this point
I have something special for the other intercooler piping set and payment has been sent for both the s13 hmic set and also the s14 piping thanks
DrifterPaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 03:33 PM   #102
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

got it , will dispatch these ASAP
Old 10-15-2009, 11:22 AM   #103
burtoncr
Leaky Injector

Quote:
hey show me the way to the AC brotha, but I need to take baby steps.
it was pretty hard to develop the worlds first HMIC kit without revamping the AC system and messing with the hood latch and left and right core support beams.
That makes it a lot harder to install, and people who love their AC more than the motor can buy some random front mount.
Part of the goal of this project was to get obstructions out of the way of the radiator because before when I'm drifting I have the heater on blast just to help the car stay on this side of extreme water temps in willow springs
now my car loves me, seriously like 20*c cooler

thats cool

$250 shipped. I wonder why though, we built them for our custom IC and our custom IC is built for them
Texas sucks without AC.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:55 PM   #104
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

does the texas BBQ and crazy girls make up for it?
Old 10-15-2009, 04:09 PM   #105
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

whitersx02's s13 silvia face customer fitment photos

Old 10-16-2009, 10:00 AM   #106
futures13

futures13 is an unknown quantity at this point
for an s14 with a with s13 sr which kit is needed
futures13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2009, 02:40 PM   #107
jholman05
Zilvia Member

jholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nicejholman05 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to jholman05
Quote:
I was just worried the TB would be in a different place than the sr one. I've ran an sr smic for two years and had to modify the coldpipe to get it to fit. I'd feel alot more comfortable seeing this on a ka first, before buying this, then having to modify it to fit right. I don't have any experience with the ebay sr13 sr20 fmic and fitmint of that setup. I'll prolly purchase this kit anyways if the deal is still on it a month or so, I need to rebuild the front end first...
jholman05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2009, 12:15 AM   #108
s14_rob
Zilvia Junkie

s14_rob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by futures13 View Post
for an s14 with a with s13 sr which kit is needed
+1

and are your guys hood spacers still for sale?
Old 10-17-2009, 09:28 AM   #109
futures13

futures13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by s14_rob View Post
+1
+1 s14 with s13 sr
futures13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 07:03 PM   #110
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You buy the pipes that go with the motor (and turbo), the intercooler is the same. HOWEVER the nylon spacer & top bolt length in the hardware pack is different so just tell me the car's configuration when ordering.

If your KA-T manifold places the turbo in the same spot as SR then there is no problem with compatibility, just like how KA-T guys can use SR elbows and downpipes.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:03 PM   #111
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

Hey Dan any idea when you guys are going to ship the kit out?
Old 10-20-2009, 01:51 PM   #112
nsn240
Zilvia Addict

nsn240 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to nsn240
If you take out the headlight motors will the lights still fold down the whole way?
Thinking about just having "manual" popups so I can still put em down when I want
nsn240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 07:23 PM   #113
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Hey Dan any idea when you guys are going to ship the kit out?
looks like it will go out sometime this week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nsn240 View Post
If you take out the headlight motors will the lights still fold down the whole way?
Thinking about just having "manual" popups so I can still put em down when I want
the manual adjustment is right on the motor so i would say thats not possible.
Old 10-21-2009, 01:46 PM   #114
longfellow
Zilvia Addict

longfellow is an unknown quantity at this point
How much would just the intercooler be with out the pipes?
longfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 07:33 PM   #115
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

$200 + Shipping,fees
Old 10-22-2009, 05:29 PM   #116
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
Do you sell the S14 kit with a air intake pipe also? If not can that be arranged?
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 06:18 PM   #117
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

inlet pipes are on the way, I'll announce when they're ready
Old 10-22-2009, 10:37 PM   #118
frizzle
In time-out for misbehaving.

Trader Rating: (45)
frizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruinfrizzle is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 45 reviews
S14 kit shipped to 85301 in AZ
frizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 10:27 PM   #119
LayNLow
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
looks like it will go out sometime this week.
Thanks, says it should be here on the 27th. I cant wait!
Old 10-27-2009, 09:14 PM   #120
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzle View Post
S14 kit shipped to 85301 in AZ
$380 shipped